Love At First Sight

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

 

I can't believe it. It's her! Thank you Sunggyu hyung for dragging me out of my bed and forcing me to come celebrate New Year at the Han River. My clumsy angel who lives across the street is here too!

*Flashback*

"Myungsoo, wake up! Come down and have breakfast!" Mrs Kim hollered from the bottom of the stairs.

I stirred in my sleep and slowly opened my eyes. I felt foreign at the sight of my new room. My family had just moved in to this new neighbourhood two weeks before Christmas.

Afraid that my mother would come bursting through my bedroom door, I got up quickly and stretched near the window. Then something, or rather someone caught my eye. A girl was going out of the house opposite mine. Her natural beauty had attracted me for some reason. She was wearing a school uniform and hell, she still looked beautiful in it.

Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, her bright expression when she skipped down the path connecting her house to the street and- CRASH! She tripped on her foot and fell! I almost jumped down my window to help her and ask if she's alright when she got back up, glancing around to check if anyone was looking.

That exact moment, I fell in love.

After that incident, every morning I would sit by my window and watch her go to school. Every night I would chuckle to myself watching her have her own mini concert in her room. Mind you I am not a creep. Her bedroom was facing mine and she rarely hung down the curtains. Her loud singing would distract me from doing my revision so in the end I would end up watching her "mini show".

I fell deeper everytime she does that.

However I picked up a few things just by observing her from far. I am not usually home in the afternoon because of my classes, but whenever I'm home, I would watch her come back home from school. And what itches me is that this blonde-haired dude would always walk her back home.

That was when I noticed she had a thing for this blonde dude. She wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter