Chapter 10

Don't look back

 

Baekhyun could have never thought that being dumped by a girl without any reason would be worst than getting rejected.

He went for drinking before he return to his dorm.

Chanyeol knew immediately that something has happened. Baekhyun has never touched alcohol after that day where they did their celebration for Baekhyun.

“Who did you went drinking with? We’re going to the company later. Hurry and wash up.” Chanyeol shouted.

“I’m not going.” He went into his room and locked the door.

"What?" Chanyeol paused for a while, “Hey, Baekhyun? I thought you went to meet Taeyeon just now? Something bad happened?”

There was no reply from his roommate.

The next few days, Baekhyun has been lying on his bed and not willing to attend his schedules. Of course, the members tried to cover up for him, telling their managers that Baekhyun is down with major fever that he could not attend the schedules.

Chanyeol knew this is not getting any further and sooner or later, their managers will know about it. He decided to check up on Baekhyun.

“What happened?” He sat down on Baekhyun’s bed. Baekhyun had his blanket covering his whole body, including his face. He has been hiding under his blanket ever since he came back drunk that afternoon. Chanyeol pulled the blanket but Baekhyun has a bigger force than him.

Thinking that there is no use to get a reply from Baekhyun, Chanyeol decided to find her. The person that could tell him the answer.

--

“Sunbaenim.” Taeyeon heard a deep husky voice behind her.

“Oh, hi Chanyeol.” Taeyeon greeted him with a smile. “Came here for dance training?”

“Nope, I’m here to look for you.”

--

Taeyeon brought him to the cafeteria in the company and they found seats at a corner.

“Coffee?”

“Nope, fruit punch please.” Chanyeol smile.

“Two fruit punch please.” Taeyeon told the lady at the counter .

“You came here to look for me?” Taeyeon started.

“Yes. It’s about Baekhyun.”

“Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol continued, “Yes. He has been behaving weird these days. That saturday, he came back drunk. He rejected all the schedules that he was supposed to attend and we had no choice but to lie to our managers so he won’t get into any trouble. He also didn’t eat much nowadays and the members are really worried for him. Taeyeon sunbaenim, you are his girlfriend, so I think I should let you know about this.”

Taeyeon’s smile slowly diminished after she heard what Chanyeol said.

“He didn’t tell you?” Taeyeon asked.

Chanyeol gave her a puzzled look.

“We’ve broken up.”

“No wonder.” He took a sip at his drink after a lady served them. “I knew something bad happened but I could have never guessed this. So you were the one who wanted to break up with him?”

“I didn’t know he will act like this.” Taeyeon said with sorrowful eyes.

“What happened exactly?” Chanyeol was curious.

“I thought he still likes Hye Rim.”

Chanyeol choked on his drink.

“Hye Rim? Taeyeon sunbaenim, you know her? His ex girlfriend?”

“She came and looked for me.  No, actually, she asked me to look for her.”

-End of Chapter 10-

A/N: Hi! I've decided to update this a bit earlier as I will be busy these few days.

I will try to update next chapter asap (:

Hehe, sorry for the cliffhanger! xDD

Thanks for reading!!