Chapter 14

Don't look back

Few weeks later, Baekhyun visited Taeyeon in her dorm. Taeyeon went to the washroom when her cellphone on the table rang. The screen was blinking and what caught Baekhyun’s eyes is the name of the caller -- “Junsu oppa”. He paused for a moment before he picked up the phone, although he knows it’s wrong to pick up someone’s phone.

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for hurting you that day. I didn’t know you will call me out of a sudden, nor did I know that you’re still waiting for me. After much thought, I think I can give you a chance. We can be back together again if you can satisfy me. You know, on the bed.”

Baekhyun was holding his words back until Junsu’s last sentence.

“YOU BASTARD!!!”

Junsu, on the other end, was surprised as the person’s voice on the line is not a female’s voice, but a man.

“Who are you?” Junsu asked.

“Where are you now? Let’s meet and talk.” Baekhyun went back to his calm status and spoke softly, as he scared Taeyeon might hear him in the washroom.

Baekhyun cleared the call log he had with Junsu in Taeyeon’s cell phone and shouted, “Noona, I’m going off for a while. I will be back soon.”

Taeyeon, who has just finished her shower, walked out in her bathrobe and signal an okay sign to Baekhyun.

--

Junsu had his sunglasses on, waiting in the park at a remote area where not many people knows. He was still figuring out who the man was on the phone just now when a cab drove in.

He was surprised when he got his answer.

“Baekhyun?”

“Junsu sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo. Sorry if I’ve shocked you.”

“How did you…end up…end up with Taeyeon?” Junsu stuttered as he was really surprised.

“Actually, I wanted to thanks sunbaenim for breaking up with Taeyeon noona so that I can have the chance to date her.” Baekhyun bowed, but Junsu knew that Baekhyun was being sarcastic.

“So this is why you ask me out today?” Junsu looked at this young man in front of him.

“Nope. There’s another reason.” And Baekhyun’s raised his fist to punch Junsu in his face.

“Kid, what do you think you are doing right now?” Junsu raised his voice.

“How can you make her look so cheap? Want her to satisfy you on bed? Let me satisfy myself with my fist first.” And Baekhyun did a second punch in his face.

However, Junsu did not retaliate. He did not want to hurt his fist.

“So you’re saying that you want to date her not because you want her to satisfy you? Which man will reject a girl on bed? What’s more a beautiful girl like Taeyeon, the leader of the current nation’s girlgroup.”

Baekhyun felt like he’s going to explode. No matter what, he’s going to kill this man today.

“YOU BASTARD.” He grabs onto Junsu’s collar and starts to strangle him.

“Baekhyun, don’t forget you’re an idol. What will you gain if you kill me?”

Baekhyun let go of his hands and push Junsu onto the ground.

“It’s okay for you to treat me like this. It won’t change my view of how I see Taeyeon.” Junsu got up and tidied his shirt.

“How will you react if your relationship is being known to public?” Junsu smirked before he turned and walked off, leaving angry Baekhyun behind.

-End of Chapter 14-

A/N: Sorry for the very LONG hiatus!

Decided to continue updating this story because I feel like completing this fanfic!~

Hope you guys won't be angry at me for updating late and coming up with a chapter with Junsu as the bad guy.

Thanks for reading.