Chapter 9

Don't look back

It was the day where Baekhyun and Taeyeon are meeting, after such a long period. (Well, it’s only a few weeks but to baekhyun it’s like months). Baekhyun knocked onto the door and waited for a while before Taeyeon greeted him.

“Hi.” She greeted, but not in a pleasant mood.

“Noona, what happened? You look pale.” Baekhyun placed a bag of grocery in the kitchen before he went over to Taeyeon and check on her. He placed his palm on her forehead and said, “You got slight fever.”

 “Sorry Baekhyun, I should have called you earlier. You shouldn’t come today. I wasn’t feeling well so…”

Baekhyun pulled her into his arms and slowly place her head onto his chest.

“Why shouldn’t I be here when you are sick? I should take care of you when you’re not feeling well.”

“Baekhyun.” She pulled herself away from the hug. “I need to tell you something.”

“What happened?” He asked. “Noona, you have been acting weird ever since I step in.”

“I think, we should - ” She hesitated for a while before she continue, “We should break up.”

“Wh-What did you say? You want to break up with me?” Baekhyun widen his eyes. “Did I do something wrong again?”

“Nope. I think it’s my own problem. I_”

“Didn’t you give up on him already? Or do you still want me to wait?”

“No, it’s not Junsu. Baekhyun ah, I think you deserve a better girl than me.” Taeyeon said while holding back her tears.

“Why? Why did you suddenly behave like this? Noona, I don’t need other girls. I only need you!” Baekhyun raised his voice.

“Stop lying.” Taeyeon replied.

“What?” Baekhyun was taken aback by her.

“You don’t have to explain to me. Let’s just separate for a while.” Taeyeon opened her door and initiate Baekhyun to leave.

“Noona, what are you trying to say? I’m lying?? I need an explanation. What’s going on?” Baekhyun looked into her eyes but she looked away.

“Leave.”

Baekhyun was totally shocked at what Taeyeon had just said, but he knew she won’t tell him no matter what he said. So he walked off, wishing that it’s all a dream.

-End of chapter 9-

A/N: A short chapter.

Sorry baekyeon shippers.. I broke them up. LOL.

And I will reveal the letter soon xD

I will be back tomorrow for the next chapter. xD

Thanks for reading! (: