Chapter 2

Tutor Me This

Sehun's P.O.V.

"Hey Sehun-ah. Remind me never to go on any blind date that Kai sets up." Joon said as he walked into the living room.

"Blind date didn't go well?"

"Let's just say Kai doesn't know my type at all. I think I'll stay single for a little while."

"Joon? Single? Oh my god the world is ending." I mocked.

"Oh shut up!" Joon yelled as he threw a pillow in my face. "Anyway, how'd that lunch go with your parents?"

"Terrible! I didn't even stay long enough to drink my bubble tea."

"That bad huh?"

"Yes! They got me a tutor! A freaking tutor Joon! Can you believe it?"

"Wow, you must have messed up big time for them to get you a tutor Sehun."

"But I didn't. My trig grade only went down a little and now they're punishing me for it. They aren't even giving me a chance to fix the grade myself!"

"Well to be fair you did make a deal with them before you came here."

"Are you taking their side?!"

"No I'm just stating a fact, and besides, it won't be that bad. Who knows maybe you'll get one of those y tutors with hot glasses." Joon taunted while giving me a very sugestive look. 

"Haha I highly doubt it but thanks for the optimism Joon."

"No problem and I could be right you know. Maybe your parents did get a hot tutor for you."

"Again, I highly doubt it. Especially since my new tutor is a guy."

Joon just shook his head at me. "I'm sorry Sehun-ah, never mind. Your screwed."

"Hey what happened to your optimism?"

"It died when you said that your tutor was a guy. I'm sorry but I have yet to see a hot male tutor. Anyway, what's for dinner?"

"Food."

"Haha very funny Sehun, seriously though, what's for dinner?"

"It's Bulgogi."

"YES! Score for my belly!"

"Haha it's already done and in the kitchen, I'm going to bed early, I'll talk to you tomorrow, kay?"

"Okay then, and hey having a tutor won't be that bad. He may turn out to be a really cool person at least."

"Whatever you say Joon. We'll find out tomorrow anyway. Night." I turned to my room and got ready for bed. There's no way that Joon is going to be right though. With my luck, the tutor will be annoying and dorky. Oh well, we'll see if Joon is right soon enough.