Chapter 1

Tutor Me This

Sehun's P.O.V

"I'm breaking up with you Sehun. I'm sorry but I can't stand to be with you any longer. You're not good enough for me and I can't keep lying to myself about it. I don't love you. I never have and I never will. There's someone else who is better, smarter and funnier and I love them. Hope we can still be friends though. I'll talk to you later okay? Bye." 

Her words kept playing in my head as I layed in my bed and stared at the cieling. Everything that I thought I knew about love was wrong. Love doesn't exist. I know that now. I mean, how could I have been with someone for over a year and never realized that they didn't care for me like I did them. Maybe it wasn't even love I felt in the first place. I closed my eyes and tried to erase the image of her walking away when I felt a pillow slap me in the face. "Ugh, what the hell!" I looked up to see Joonmyun standing over me.

"Oh don't give me that look, I'm only trying to help. Now get up you have to go meet your parents in an hour remember?"

"Ugh that's right! I totally forgot. Thanks Joon."

"No problem. Now I got to go. Kai set me up for another blind date today and I'm going to be late. Let me know how things go with your parents okay?"

"Joon, aren't you sick of those blind dates?"

"Yes but it never hurts to try, you know? Anyway I'll see you later." Sehun sighed and laid back down. He was wrong. It does hurt to try. It always will.  

 

Sehun ran into the cafe and looked for his parents. They were all the way in the back corner so he walked over to them and sat down. "Hi appa, omma. Sorry I'm a little late, I ended up sleeping longer than I planned."

"Don't worry about it Senshine, we ordered you your usual. Oh and how's that girl of yours doing?" Omma said while pointing to my bubble tea. I felt my heart break just a little at the mention of her. I guess I'd have to tell them that we are no longer together, but maybe on a later date. 

"Thanks Omma and she's doing fine. So what did you guys want to talk to me about that you couldn't tell me over the phone?" It was weird for his parents to come down to visit him. Esecially for something as small as a talk.

"Let's eat first Sehun, okay?" Appa spoke this time.

"Come on Appa, what did you guys need to tell me?"

Omma sighed and looked at me sadly. "Well Senshine, you see you know we weren't comfortable with you getting an apartment with Joon because we were worried about how it would affect your school work. Yet you still promised us that you would keep all A's if we let you stay, right?"

"Of course. And I have, haven't I?"

Omma was about to talk before Appa did. "Sehun we saw your grades last weekend. You have a D in Trigonometry. So instead of taking you back home like we should be doing, we hired you a tutor."

I couldn't even believe what they were saying. I hate tutors, they always make you feel dumb for not understanding something and my parents knew how I felt about them. "You can't be serious appa. I don't need a tutor. The grade isn't that bad and I'll work on it." 

"We're sorry Senshine, but this is what we have decided. The tutor we have picked out for you is the son of some very close friends of ours. He's attending the college right by your high school and is very bright and well suited to teach you." Omma said as she reached for my hand to comfort me. I was too angry for her sympaties so I yanked my hand away.

"No! I don't want a tutor. My grade will go up I promise. Please?" Omma was looking at me like she was about to cry for what she was doing. Appa however just shook his head.

"No. Sehun we trusted you once and you let us down. Your tutor will come tomorrow at 3 so you two can properly meet. We gave him your address so when he gets there you will welcome him in and treat him with respect. He will be helping you with your Trigonometry every day of the week. No exceptions. Now if you don't do as I say then you will pack up everything and move back home with us. Understand?" Appa said with such a stern look on his face.

I didn't know what to do. My world was falling apart all around me. First I lose the only girl I ever cared about, and now I have to have a tutor. I couldn't stand to be near my parents anymore so I just got up and ran out of the cafe and headed towards home and didn't stop till I got there.