Chapter 3

Tutor Me This

Luhan's P.O.V.

I can't believe my parents convinced me into being a tutor for someone. Ugh! Why coudn't I say no? "Xing Xing, why couldn't I just tell my dad no?" I asked as we sat in the bar waiting for our drinks.

"Because you haven't told them your gay yet and you want to make them proud before you dissapoint them." Yixing smiled innocently while I glared at him.

"You don't have to be so blunt you know."

"Hahaha hey don't ask a question if you don't want the answer Lulu. Besides, how bad can tutoring one kid be anyway?" He asked as our drinks came. Ugh, finally! I really needed a drink before I head over to the kids house. I quickly picked up my adios mother and drank half of it in one go. "Whoa, careful there Lulu. You don't want to show up to the kid's place drunk."

"Calm down, you know I don't get drunk easy and I'm only having one drink."

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Whatever and you don't know how bad tutoring a kid can be. Have you ever tutored someone before Lay?"

"No, but neither have you Lulu."

"That's exactly my point! I have no idea how to tutor someone! Hell, I wouldn't even know where to start so how would I know how it would turn out!" Yixing just laughed at me while I complained to him. He liked seeing me flustered for some reason and it annoyed the crap out of me.

"Well my guess is you would start out by saying hi and introducing yourself. Geez and I thought you were smart." He said while shaking his head at me until I punched his arm and glared at him even more. "Ouch! Damn Lulu did you have to hit me that hard? I was only kidding." He whined while rubbing him arm.

"I'm being serious here Lay. I don't want to screw this up. Oh my god what if I end up teaching him the wrong answers?" 

"Then I would laugh at you and hope that he teaches you how to control your anger."

"Why do I even ask you for advice anymore?" 

"Because I am amazing like that. And I'm the only one who knows that no matter what you'll be able to acheive anything that you set out to do."

"Thanks Xing Xing."

"No problem. Hey what time do you have to meet the kid anyway?" I took out my phone to see what time it was.

"In about 15 minutes. Will you go with me Xing Xing? I don't want to go alone." I asked giving him my best ayego.

"Don't do that to me Lulu, I can't go. And even if I could I wouldn't want to."

"Awww come on, I'll be good. Please?!"

"Damn your ayego," Yixing looked away while he shook his head. "Like I said I can't go. I have to finish up my project with Tao."

"I hate you sometimes you know that right?"

"Don't be like that Lulu. Now it up and go."

"I don't want to go yet."

"You don't want to be late now go." 

"Fine, I'll see you back at the apartment." I sighed and downed the last of my drink before putting down 10 bucks on the bar. "I want my change Xing Xing."

"Okay, hey good luck Lulu and don't worry, it'll all work out."

"Thanks. I hope so." I waved bye to Yixing and walked out of the bar. The bar was only about 10 minutes away from where the kid lived so I decided to call my dad real quick while on the way. He ended up answering on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi ba."

"Oh hey Luhan, how are you? Shouldn't you be on your way to Sehun's apartment right now?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way there now. I was just wondering what the kid's name was. You didn't include it in your text."

"Oh I'm sorry Luhan, his name is Oh Sehun and he's a very nice boy. Treat him nicely when you are there okay?"

"I will ba don't worry."

"Okay good, well I have to get back to work now. I'll talk to you later. Make me proud Luhan."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye son."

When I hung up the phone I looked up at the building infront of me. Well, might as well get this over with. Slowly, I made my way to Sehun's apartment and knocked on the door. When it opened I was in awe of the beauty standing before me. He had the most beautiful chocolate colored eyes I've ever seen before that matched his hair almost too perfectly. It was style like he just got out of bed and he had the cutest face I have ever seen before. "May I help you?" Oh my god his voice!

"U-um hi, I'm Luhan, is Sehun here? I'm supposed to meet him today." Damn really? Stuttering? Get yourself together Luhan! He's only a cute boy.

The boy nodded. "That would be me. You must be my new tutor, huh?"

What. The. . This cannot end well for me.