Girls' Generation were SNSD

When Two World Collides

Donghae found that the door of his father's office was slightly open. He was about to enter when he heard something.

 

"I'm really happy that you are officially artists of SM Entertainment and part of SM Town." His father said and hugged Girls' Generation.

 

"I really happy that you girls are back. I miss you, girls especially my Soonkyu." His father said after the hug and saw Sunny hugged his father.

 

"I also missed you, appa." Sunny said and broke the hug. He saw his father put his one arm on Sunny's shoulder.

 

"Sh....! How could I don't recognized my own sister?" Donghae scolded himself. He was about to enter when he heard his father again.

 

"Seriously, girls. Why did you suddenly went to America 10 years ago without telling me the reason, without letting the boys know?" His father said.

 

"We can't really tell you uncle." Summer said.

 

"Please uncle, we wanted to forget that reason and forget the old us, the girls who were head-over-heels in love with Super Junior." Erika said with anger in her voice as she uttered the words "Super Junior." He was stunned in his tracks when he realized who Girls' Generation really were. Now, he didn't clearly heard the conversation in his father's office because he was really shock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls' Generation were shocked when they saw a shocked Donghae outside the CEO's office.

 

"Oppa." Sunny said as she shaked Donghae's shoulder.

 

"Huh." Donghae said as he regained his composure. "Hi Sunny. Hello girls." He said with a smile as he saw Girls' Generation infront of him. The girls force a smile. "Sunny, can I talk to you for a minute?" Donghae said after a while.

 

"Sunny, we will just wait for you outside." Erika said. The rest of the girls followed her leaving Donghae and Sunny alone. Donghae hugged Sunny immediately.

 

"I'm sorry maknae for not recognizing you earlier." Donghae said while hugging Sunny.

 

"It's okay, oppa. At least, you remember me now." Sunny cried in between the hug.

 

Donghae broke the hug and wiped Sunny's tears. "Shhh, I hate seeing you cry."

 

"I'm just happy, oppa." Sunny said and hugged Donghae again. Donghae was happy to be with his sister again again as well.

 

"See you later at home, oppa." Sunny said after a while and broke the hug.

 

"Okay, maknae. Thanks for the present by the way." Donghae said.

 

"No problem, oppa. Sunny said and left. Donghae went back to SuJu's practice room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside SM Entertainment building....

 

"Let's go, girls." Sunny said happily as she approached the rest of Girls' Generation. They rode on a limousine.

 

"Let's eat first." Summer and Roxanne said.

 

"That's a great idea." Sunny said and instructed the chauffer where to go.

 

"Sunny, what Donghae oppa said to you?" Erika asked.

 

"Oh unnie, he thanked me for the present and apologized at the same time for not recognizing me earlier." Sunny answered.

 

"That's all?" Jessica asked.

 

"Neh." Sunny answered.

 

"Do you think he already knew that we were SNSD?" Megan asked worriedly.

 

"Ye unnie, we saw him outside uncle's office. Maybe, he heard our conversation." Venus said worriedly.

 

"What if he heard and tell the rest of Super Junior about it?" Catherine asked worriedly.

 

"I don't want to feel another heartbreak." Tiffany said sadly.

 

"Girls relax. I don't think that he already found out because if he found out already, he will ask me." Sunny said comforting the girls.

 

"And besides Tiff, there will be no heartbreak again because we will prevent ourselves from falling in love with them again." Erika said.

 

"But girls, did you noticed the way Donghae oppa looked at Jessica unnie earlier?" Summer suddenly asked. jessica gave her a glare while the rest of the girls laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SuJu's pracice room....

 

When Donghae entered the room, he found the rest of Super Junior sitting on the floor forming a circle. He joined them and sit between Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

 

"Why did you went to uncle's office?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Hyung, I went there to apologize to my sister." Donghae answered.

 

"What sister, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Soonkyu." Donghae answered.

 

"Was she here earlier?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Yes, she's back with the girls." Donghae answered.

 

"What do you mean? As we all know, Sooyoung has new friend now, they are the new artists of SM." Siwon said.

 

"Right, they're new artists of SM but for appa, they're his girls." Donghae said.

 

"Please, get to the point hyung." Kibum said.

 

"I found out that SNSD and Girls' Generation are one." Donghae said.

 

"Mwo!" The rest of Super Junior blurted out.

 

"You must be kidding. SNSD and Girls' Generation are two different groups." Yesung said.

 

"Hyung's right. SNSD composed of nerd girls while Girls' Generation composed of girls that looked like goddesses." Eunhyuk said.

 

"They has full of confidence too unlike SNSD." Ryeowook added.

 

"Guys, listen." Donghae said.

 

Flashback....

 

 

Donghae found that the door of his father's office was slightly open. He was about to enter when he heard something.

 

"I'm really happy that you are officially artists of SM Entertainment and part of SM Town." His father said and hugged Girls' Generation.

 

"I really happy that you girls are back. I miss you, girls especially my Soonkyu." His father said after the hug and saw Sunny hugged his father.

 

"I also missed you, appa." Sunny said and broke the hug. He saw his father put his one arm on Sunny's shoulder.

 

"Sh....! How could I don't recognized my own sister?" Donghae scolded himself. He was about to enter when he heard his father again.

 

"Seriously, girls. Why did you suddenly went to America 10 years ago without telling me the reason, without letting the boys know?" His father said.

 

"We can't really tell you uncle." Summer said.

 

"Please uncle, we wanted to forget that reason and forget the old us, the girls who were head-over-heels in love with Super Junior." Erika said with anger in her voice as she uttered the words "Super Junior." He was stunned in his tracks when he realized who Girls' Generation really were. Now, he didn't clearly heard the conversation in his father's office because he was really shock.

 

End of flashback

 

"That's why they're familiar." Shindong said.

 

"Now that they're back and we found out that they were SNSD." Heechul said.

 

"What will you do now?" Kangin asked.

 

"We will be friends with them again. After that, we will confront them and ask them why they leave us 10 years ago. Then, we will win their hearts again." Leeteuk answered and asked, "Right boys?"

 

"Neh, hyung." The rest of the boys except Shindong, Kangin, and Heechul answered.

 

"Jessica." Donghae sighed.

 

"Tiffany." Siwon sighed.

 

"Sunny." Sungmin sighed.

 

"Summer." Ryeowook sighed.

 

"Erika." Leeteuk sighed.

 

"Catherine." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

"Venus." Eunhyuk sighed.

 

"Roxanne." Kibum sighed.

 

"Megan." Yesung sighed.

 

Shindong, Heechul, and Kangin looked at them weirdly.

 

"Are you sure that you will win their hearts again?" Heechul asked.

 

"What if, what if...." Kangin started.

 

"....they have boyfriends already?" Shindong finished.

 

"Don't kill our hopes, hyung." Kyuhyun said a bit annoyed. The rest of the boys agreed on what Kyuhyun said.

 

"Guys, we still can't tell the girls that we already know who they are, arasso. I don't want them to disappear without a word again." Donghae said.

 

"Arasso." The rest of Super Junior said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo, Super Junior already knew Girls' Generation were SNSD, thanks to talkative Lee Donghae! What will Super Junior do to win Girls' Generation's hearts again? Will Girls' Generation and Super Junior work smoothly with each other? Just find out.... hehehe.....

 

Chapter 4 has been updated. Mianhe for not updating for not updating for 8 days. Thank you for the comments and for subscribing. I'm so happy that I already have 27 subscribers. Thank you very much. Please, don't forget to drop a comment. :) <3

 

4 - 28 - 13

 

©LuzCha storyline