Siblings

When Two World Collides

Donghae and Girls' Generation were riding on the Super Junior Bus heading to SM Entertainment building. Donghae was the one whose driving.

 

"How's life in America, girls?" Donghae asked.

 

"Oppa, can we take a rest?" Erika asked instead of answering Donghae's question.

 

"Okay Erika." Donghae said and keep quite so that the girls can rest.

 

"Oppa, eventhough you don't recognize me. I still have a present for you." Sunny said who was sitting beside him and gave him a present.

 

"K-kamsahamnida." Donghae startled as he accepted the present and gave Sunny a smile.

 

"You can open it later." Sunny said and smiled back.

 

"Arasso." Donghae said.

 

Minutes later, they arrived at their destination.

 

"We're here girls." Donghae said.

 

They found all the artists, CEO, and staffs of SM Entertainment were waiting for them outside the SME Building.

 

"Oppa, can I eat some food? I'm really starving." Summer asked who was already infront of the refrigerator inside the bus.

 

"Of course, you may." Donghae said.

 

"Yehey!" Summer exclaimed as she opened the refrigerator. "Can I eat this chocolates?" Summer asked.

 

"Oh, it's Siwon hyung's but you can have it." Donghae said.

 

"Thank you oppa." Summer said happily and got the chocolates.

 

"Arasso oppa. You can go out first." Tiffany said.

 

"Okay girls but don't keep us waiting." Donghae said and got off the bus. Jessica gave him a glare but the rest of the girls smiled. They talked to each other before they got off the bus. They got off the bus one by one and form a line. Super Junior was mesmerized by their beauty. Jessica was the last one who got off the bus. She was slowly taking her steps when she tripped on her foot. 

 

"Ah!" Jessica screamed. Good thing was Donghae was able to caught her before she fell.

 

"Be careful, princess." Donghae smirked still holding Jessica in his arms. Instead of thanking him, Jessica just gave him a glare, released herself from Donghae, and went to Girls' Generation while Donghae went back to Super Junior smiling.

 

Girls' Generation introduced themselves, "Han, dul, sit. Annyeonghaseyo, Girls' Generation imnida. Please take care of us."

 

"Erika Kim, leader of Girls' Generation." Erica said.

 

"Roxanne Im." Roxanne said.

 

"Venus Kim." Venus said.

 

"Sunny Lee." Sunny said.

 

"Jessica Jung." Jessica said.

 

"Megan Kwon." Megan said.

 

"Sumer Choi." Summer said.

 

"Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany said.

 

They smiled and bowed. Mr. Lee approached them and said, " Welcome to SM Entertainment, girls. We're glad to have you here." The staffs and other artists agreed.

 

"Kamsahamnida, Mr. Lee. Can we go to your office now?" Jessica asked.

 

"Okay, girls." Mr. Lee said and dismissed the staffs and other artists of the company."Everyone, you may go back to your wrok now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Junior was heading back to their practice room when they heard a girl calling. "Oppa, oppa!"

 

They stopped on their tracks and searched for the girl. They found Summer approaching them. They were all shocked when Summer suddenly hugged Siwon. Siwon was shocked as well.

 

"Good to see you again, oppa. Look, I become skinnier than before eventhough I always eat." Summer whispered to Siwon's ear, chuckled, and broke the hug.

 

"S-s-s." Siwon stuttered.

 

"It's Summer, oppa. By the way, I have something for you." Summer said and hand him a present.

 

Siwon who fully absorbed what he heard suddenly hugged Summer tightly making the rest of Super Junior gasped. "I really missed you, maknae. I'm happy that you are finally back."

 

"Good to know that you don't forget me eventhough we're not together unlike Donghae oppa. Ahmmm oppa, I need to go to Mr. Lee's office now because they're waiting for me." Summer said between the hug.

 

"Oh, okay." Siwon said and released Summer.

 

"By the way,oppa. I ate your chocolates in the bus." Summer said and smiled.

 

"What! You're really maknae after all." Siwon said and smiled as well.

 

"See you later oppa." Summer said and left.

 

When Summer left, the rest of Super Junior dragged Siwon to their practice room except Donghae who just follow them. He was thinking something. The rest of Super Junior pinned Siwon on the wall while Donghae just sit in a corner.

 

"What was that?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"What?" Siwon asked back innocently.

 

"Summer." Eunhyuk answered.

 

"Who is she?" Kibum asked.

 

"Why she hugged you?" Heechul asked.

 

"Why she gave you a present?" Kyuhyun said.

 

"Why you called her maknae?" Shindong asked.

 

"How did you know her?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Why her smile was familiar?" Yesung asked.

 

They asked him more questions.

 

"Guys; listen. Summer is my sister that's why she hugged me, gave me a present , and I called her maknae." Siwon answered.

 

"But we all knew that you only have one sister and her name is Sooyoung not Summer." Kangin said.

 

"Summer was Sooyoung." Siwon said.

 

"What!!!!" The rest of Super Junior exclaimed except Donghae because he doesn't joined the conversation. They released Siwon from their grip.

 

"That's why she's familiar and that's smile." Ryeowook said dreamily. The rest of Super Junior looked at Ryeowook weirdly except Donghae.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the corner of SuJu's practice room....

Donghae was thinking really hard on why Sunny was acting that way. "Why was that girl hugged me as I introduced myself? Why was she angry that I don't recognize her? But eventhough she was angry, she still gave me a present when we were still inside the bus." Donghae said to himself as he got the present on his bag. He opened the present and found that it was a watch. "Wait, my sister was the only one who used to gave me watches as presents. Oh no! How bad I was that I didn't recognized her? I'm a bad brother. I need to apologize to her immediately." Donghae said to himself as he ran out of the practice room.

 

"Hae, where are you going?" Leeteuk asked Donghae.

 

"To the CEO's office." Donghae answered. 

 

"Okay, come back right away. We need to finish our dance." Leeteuk said.

 

"Arasso." Donghae said as he closed the door.

 

"Hae was acting weird since he came back here with the girls." Heechul said. The rest of Super Junior nod in agreement.

 

"If Summer was Sooyoung, there's a tendency that Girls' Generation was SNSD." Kibum said.

 

"We couldn't be sure on that." Siwon said.

 

"Let's practice our dance again while waiting for Donghae." Leeteuk suggested.

 

"Arasso hyung." The rest of Super Junior said as they went to their own positions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will Donghae do now that he knew that Sunny was Soonkyu? What will Ryeowook do now that he found out that Sooyoung and Summer were one? What will Super Junior's and Girls' Generation's reactions when they know that they will work together in many activities?

 

I'm glad that I was able to update this chapter today. Mianhe for not updating for 8 days because I'm busy in school. I'm really happy that I have 24 subscribers already. Thank you for subscribing. Thank you also for reading and don't forget to drop a comment. Thank you very much. :) <3

 

4 - 19 - 13

 

©LuzCha storyline