The Bet

When Two World Collides

All the students gathered around when 2 luxurious cars entered the gate of SM High School because of curiosity. All the girls started to drool when 9 gorgeous guys got off the cars. All the students made weird faces when 9 ugly girls got off the cars. They started to gossip when the 9 gorgeous guys and 9 ugly girls hold hands with each other. These two groups are Super Junior (the Kingkas) and SNSD (the Nerds). The girls gave a glare to SNSD. They couldn't believe that the kingkas of the school and the nerds had a relationship already. SNSD became uncomfortable but Super Junior comforted them.

 

"Oppa, we're not comfortable at the way they look at us." Taeyeon said to Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk slightly pressed the hand of Taeyeon, gave her a smile, and he told SNSD, "Don't worry girls, we're here for you." Each guy gave each girl an assuring smile. Super Junior brought SNSD to their classroom and shared a kiss before they went to their own classroom. Super Junior and SNSD has different scheduled because Super Junior were already seniors and SNSD were sophomores.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cafeteria....

Super Junior were waiting for SNSD because they will eat lunch together. They were happily talking when Heechul, Kangin, and Shindong, also members of Super Junior interrupted them.

 

"Hey!" Shindong, Heechul, and Kangin greet them.

 

"Hyung/Shindong/Heechul/Kangin!" The rest of Super Junior greet them back. They do their hand gestures before they sat down.

 

"First day of school but we heard gossips about you." Shindong said.

 

"And what is that hyung?" Kibum asked.

 

"We heard that all of you has ugly girlfriends." Kangin answered for Shindong.

 

"It's funny hyung." Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

"We all know that we only courted them because of the bet proposed by Heechul that he will give us what we want if SNSD became our girlfriends and if we loss, we will be his slaves for a month." Leeteuk stated.

 

"And now, we treat them nicely eventhough we don't like them except for my sister." Donghae said. Everyone nodded.

 

"Get ready for your defeat hyung and money because we already won. We already made those girls our girlfriends." Eunhyuk said to Heechul.

 

"You're all bad." Heechul said. The rest of Super Junior laughed. "I guess you're right. Let's hangout after school." Heechul said. Defeat was in his voice because he knew that his brothers will asked for their prices soon.

 

"Alright!" Everyone cheered as they ordered food to eat forgetting about SNSD. Little did they know, SNSD heard the whole conversation. Their hearts broke when they knew that Super Junior only courted them because of the bet. They decided not to attend the rest of their classes and just hangout in Soonkyu's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonkyu's Room in Lee Mansion....

"How dare them?!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. She was crying like her sisters. They were all lying on Soonkyu's queen-size bed, comforting each other.

 

"And our big brothers are one of them." Sooyoung said as she hug Soonkyu.

 

"Yeah, I really couldn't believe that Donghae oppa joined that bet." Soonkyu said with her puffy eyes.

 

"I know you girls are angry to Super Junior just like me but our hearts can't be dictated to hate them because we really love them." Taeyeon stated. Everyone agreed as they continue crying.

 

"Leeteuk oppa." Taeyeon sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Donghae oppa." Sooyeon sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Siwon oppa." Miyoung sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Sungmin oppa." Soonkyu sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Yesung oppa." Yuri sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Eunhyuk oppa." Hyoyeon sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Ryeowook oppa." Sooyoung sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Kibum oppa." Yoona sigh as she sobbed.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa." Seohyun sigh as she subbed.

 

"Girls, I have an idea." Taeyeon said after a while.

 

"What is it unnie?" Seohyun asked.

 

"How about we study abroad so that we can start a new life and forget about those stupid guys? What do you think?" Taeyeon asked back.

 

"Great idea unnie but where will we stay if we study there?" Yuri asked.

 

"Girls, we have a house abroad and I will asked umma and appa's permission so that we can stay there." Sooyeon suggested.

 

"Great! Let's have our flight tonight. Let's use our chopper." Miyoung said.

 

"But girls, don't expect me to forget Donghae oppa, arasso?" Soonkyu said.

 

"Me too. Don't expect me to forget Siwon oppa." Sooyoung said.

 

"Of course, we will not force you two to forget your brothers. We knew how much you love them." Yoona said as the rest of SNSD comforted Soonkyu and Sooyoung.

 

"Let's go home so that we can pack our things." Yuri said. Everyone agreed and they said goodbye to each other for a while. Soonkyu was left in her room still crying.

 

That night, SNSD boarded on the chopper owned by Miyoung's family. They were all ready to start a new life and forget Super Junior. Soonkyu and Sooyoung just left a letter for their brothers in their own houses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonkyu's letter for her Donghae oppa....

Dearest Oppa,

I know that you will be surprised when you read this and when you read this, we might be already boarded on the chopper. The girls and I decided to study abroad. Appa and the girls' parents already gave their permission. Thank you for taking care of me, oppa. I will miss you. I know that you will miss me too especially my aegyo. kekeke.... Take care of yourself. Mianhe if I didn't give this letter to you personally. Just always remember oppa, saranghae. <3

Your aegyo queen sister,

Soonkyu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's letter for her Siwon oppa....

Yo Oppa,

I know that you will be surprised when you read this. Don't worry, the refrigerator is still full of food. kekeke.... The girls and I decided to study abroad with our parents' permission. All I just want to say is thank you for everything that you had done for me. Always remember that I love you and take care of yourself. I will miss you, oppa. Mianhe for not bidding goodbye to you personally. Don't worry, I will stay fit until we see each other again.

Your shikshin sister,

Sooyoung

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These letters were not yet ready by Siwon and Donghae because they were in a bar hanging out with the rest of Super Junior. They were having a great time without knowing that their sisters and the girls were already on a chopper heading for the US.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to SNSD in America? Will they be able to forget about Super Junior and start a new life? Find out in the next chapter.

 

Thank God, I was able to update this chapter. Thank you for reading and don't forget to drop a comment. Comments are much appreciated. I'm really happy that I already have 9 subscribers. Thank you very much for subscribing. Kamsahamnida.... :) <3

 

4 - 9 - 13

 

©LuzCha storyline