New Artists

When Two World Collides

10 years later....

Super Junior were having break in their dance practice for their new album when Donghae's cellphone rang. Donghae immediately got his cellphone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Donghae answered his phone.

 

"Yoboseyo. Son, I need you in my office now." Mr. Lee, his father said.

 

"Arasso. I'll be there right away, appa." Donghae said as he end the call. Without a word, he left the practice room leaving the rest of Super Junior there.

 

Super Junior were now one of the popular artist of SM Entertainment, the company owned by Donghae's family. They debuted 2 years ago after an intensive years of training. They became trainees while they were in college after SNSD walked out of their lives. Now, they were gaining popularity not just in South Korea but in all around the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Lee's, CEO of SM Entertainment office....

"Annyeonghaseyo, appa." Donghae greeted his father before he sit infront of his father's table.

 

"Son, I'm glad that you came here immediately eventhough that you still had a dance practice with your group." Mr. Lee stated.

 

"It's okay appa. But why did you call me anyway?" Donghae asked.

 

"I want you to go to the airport now and fetch Girls' Generation there. They are 9 lovely ladies. Their plane will arrive soon." Mr. Lee answered.

 

"But why me?" Donghae asked again.

 

"As you can see, these 9 lovely ladies will sign their contracts today in our company and will debut soon. They were trainees in our branch there in America and you will be their leading man in one of their songs in their debut album." Mr. Lee answered.

 

"What?!" Donghae exclaimed.

 

"You heard it right son. Now, you will fetch tehm so that you will know them and be friends with them arasso. Don't worry, they speak Korean language. Mr. Lee stated.

 

"Arasso." Donghae said.

 

"Go. Don't keep the girls waiting." Mr. Lee said.

 

"Arasso." Donghae said and bowed before he left his father's office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incheon International Airport....

"Is there someone who will pick us unnie?" Seohyun asked Soonkyu. SNSD arrived 30 minutes ago and now they were sitting in the waiting area patiently waiting for someone to pick them. SNSD was back in Korea to be SM Entertainment's new artist, female counterpart of Super Junior. Super Junior was the reason why they left Korea 10 years ago and now the're back to work in the company where Super Junior works. They're back with a new image, new name, and ready to take revenge. Their new group's name is Girls' Generation. They use their English names when they're not alone but when they're alone, they use their Korean names.

 

"Yes maknae. Appa just texted me that the person he asked to pick us is on his way already." Soonkyu answered.

 

"If that's the case, why is he not here yet?" Yuri asked.

 

"I don't know. Maybe, he was caught in a traffic." Soonkyu said.

 

"I hope that he will arrive soon. I want to sleep." Sooyeon said.

 

"I want to eat." Sooyoung said.

 

"We're all tired and hungry unnie but we can't do anything but to just wait." Yoona said.

 

"Girls, someone's coming on our way." Miyoung said. They all looked on the direction where Miyoung was looking. They saw a man wearing a cap and shades heading on their way. Eventhough the man was wearing a cap and shades, they still can say that the man was handsome.

 

"Remember girls, we will introduce ourselves with our English names arasso." Taeyeon reminded them.

 

"Arasso unnie." The rest of SNSD said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae arrived at the airport 15 minutes ago. He was wearing a cap and shades so that no one will recognize him. He was busy searching for 9 girls until he spotted 9 girls wearing pink varsity jackets with Girls' Generation print on the back sitting on the waiting area. Without thinking twice, he approached them. "Annyeonghaseyo."

 

The girls stood, faced him, and formed a line. They introduced themselves. The girl that he thinks the leader started, "Han, dul, sit." "Annyeonghaseyo, Girls' Generation imnida. Please take care of us." The girls said together and bowed.

 

The girl that he thinks the leader introduced herself first with a smile. The girl was the 2nd shortest member. "Hi, Erika Kim imnida, leader of Girls' Generation.

 

"Hi, Jessica Jung imnida." The girl with an icy aura introduced with a smile.

 

"Hi, Tiffany Hwang imnida." The girl full of eye smile introduced.

 

"Hi Sunny Lee imnida." The girl who was the shortest member introduced.

 

"Hi Megan Kwon imnida." The girl with tanned skin introduced with a smile.

 

"Hi, Venus Kim imnida, dancing machine of Girls' Generation." The girl next to the girl with tanned skin introduced and danced.

 

"Hi, Summer Choi imnida." The girl who was the tallest member introduced with a smile.

 

"Hi, Roxanne Im imnida, face of Girls' Generation." The girl next to the tallest member introduced with a smile.

 

"Hi, Catherine Seo imnida, maknae of Girls' Generation." The girl who was the second tallest introduced with a smile.

 

Donghae was mesmerized by their beauty. He can't believe that he met 9 lovely ladies with a beauty of a goddess on this day. He wondered that the girls were familiar and also their last names. He was still gazing at them until the girl who introduced herself as Erika Kim cleared . Donghae was back to his self.

 

"Oh, mianhe girls." Donghae apologized. "I'm here to pick all of you." Donghae said and smiled. "By the way, I'm a member of Super Junior and the heir of SM Entertainment, Lee Donghae imnida." He saw the smiles of the girls disappeared  and gasped as he finished introducing himself and he wondered why but to his surprise, the girl named Sunny hugged him. He was so shocked. The rest of girls were also shocked.

 

"I miss you oppa." Sunny said.

 

"Huh?" Donghae said looking confused.

 

"I hate you. We're not together for 10 years and you already forget me." Sunny punched him on the shoulder and showed an aegyo. Donghae was still confused. He was thinking who Sunny really is until....

 

"Mianhe for what Sunny did, Donghae-shi." Erika said as she approached Sunny and Donghae.

 

"Oh, it's okay. Please don't be too formal. All of you can call me oppa. Arasso. I guess that I'm older than you and besides, there were 9 girls who used to call me oppa." Donghae stated.

 

"Arasso, Donghae o-oppa." Girls' Generation said together.

 

"Great, let's go. Appa is waiting for you in his office." Donghae said as he led the way out of the airport. He didn't noticed the glare Jessica gave him. Girls' Generation sighed and followed him with their luggages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Donghae soon find out that Sunny is his little sister Soonkyu? Will Super Junior recognize Girls' Generation? What is really Girls' Generation's plan? Just find out. kekeke....

 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to drop a comment. I really appreciate your comments. I'm very happy  because I already have 14 subscribers. Thank you very much for subscribing. Kamsahamnida. :) <3

 

4 - 10 - 13

 

©LuzCha storyline