Nightmare

Love For A Perfect Man

 

Girls Generations POV

Taeyeon: “girls! get your roommates and go to sleep!”

Yonna: “Ne!! byunledaahh!!” *she means leader* then everyone at the dorm started laughing before going to their own rooms.

*At sunny and taeyeon’s room*

Taeyeon: “ yah!! Soonkyu!! You were smiling like an idiot since the party? Would you mind explaining because if you won’t, you will never get any sleep!!” then she glared to sunny seriously. Sunny begins to chuckle

Sunny:” I m just…. happy that’s it !!” then sunny turn her back and go to her bed. A sudden twitch from her back caught her attention, It was the naughty Taeyeon.

Taeyeon:”Don’t you dare lie to me Lee Soonkyu! Is it because of hyunjoong oppah ?”

 Sunny just nodded wearing a shy smile.

Taeyeon: “Chincha!!!? Hahah I know right! So tell me…”

Sunny:”tell you what? And … ? all of a sudden you call him oppah!? Ow my taeegoo, I smell something fishy” *merong*

Taeyeon:”yahh ! stop with that fishy and just tell me!! tell me about the ice cream thing..”

Sunny:”ahhh….” then sunny started telling taeyeon the story.

Taeyeon:”Wow! He’s such a nice kid. I doubt if you don’t like him” then she smirk

Sunny: “Yah!! I don’t like him! Stop or ill tickle you to death!” as she jump into her bed

Taeyeon: “HellSunny activated!” she also jump towards sunny’s bed. “Ill sleep with you tonight okay”

Sunny: “Whatever!”

Taeyeon: “Yeeeyyy!” then she hug sunny from her back and started sleeping. This two kids are bestfriends, well lets call them the dork danshin duo. Perfect example of “small but terrible”. Those two danshins are the head of bullying and making fun at the group, despite of their height.



Hyunjoong’s POV

“apa!!” im trying to run faster as I could

“stop the car!!!” im still running but... why am I not moving!!! 

“apaa!!!!!!! *sob* DON’T GO!!!!” *sob sob sob*

“dad!!!  PLEASE LISTEN!! The car will crash so please please stop!!!!” *sob sob sob*

*BANG!!!!!* a loud sound from a car hit by a truck.


I suddenly woke up with tears planted in my eyes down my cheeks. A nightmare again...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3zYBaXKvM2PTrBo1Kjk5

Why can't I move on!! I dont wanna cry anymore!!! I dont wanna be depressed anymore!! I DONT WANNA FEEL HOW STUPID BASTARD SON AM I TO LIVE AWAY!!!!! ALL I CARE WAS MY HAPPYNESS. MY SELFISHNESS MAKES HIM SUFFER!! *sob*

im still hurt apa..... *sob* Im still hurt... so much hurt..... *sob* why do you have to leave us..... you told me when i was kid that you will always be there for me.... BUT WHERE ARE YOU!? You said no one has the right to make your son cry *sob* But why are you making cry!!? wae!!? apaaaa!!... wae!?

~~SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING~~

Im about to meet uncle today for the advertisement. I want to schedule the girls to meet the advertising director before the shoot. This has been my first task since I step in the company. So I better put all the hard work and make Forever Fashion a big hit as always. 

Uncle called me 10 minutes before I got to the building. He would be late for an hour. Aishhh!! what can I do? Im already near to the building. I have no choice but to wait. I walk around the building trying to catch a friend that I can chat with. There's no amber, sunny or tiffany around.

I saw a room, a pure covered room next to a studio. I walk towards the room trying to find whats in it. I saw a familiar face and I think her name is Tae.. taeyeon if im not mistaken. She's holding a mike probably she was singing. I dont wanna bother her, she seems so serious and she really concentrate with the way her eyes were closed. But at least let me hear her voice... I lean beside the door and open it slightly to hear her voice....

*play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EQ9E9ifcHM *

"If even from a long distance
I could look upon you
That's what you call love

If perhaps this yearning, this longing
When it sounds, when it touches
Please just act like you didn't know
Although the closer I get to you, the more scared I get
I guess I cannot stop this love"

120428+SNSD's+Taeyeon+performed+a+specia


Wow! TOTALLY WOW!! She might not be as good as Celine Dion, Maria Carrey or Whitney Houston but I can proudly tell you her voice is just so damn perfect!! Her high notes hits a heart of whoever listeners. A soothing voice that melts my ears down to every nerves of my body.  I want to fall asleep on where I was standing right now. She's too amazing. Way too perfect!! Honestly, when a pretty girl like her that can sing amazingly is a big turn on for me. I wan to know her more..... theres a thing inside her that I want to understand.... The way she sings come's from her heart, she must have a very warm personality . . . 




I lean a little bit closer to be more satisfied on what I hear.....







I was shock when the door suddenly opened. Aisshhh she saw me.....







"Hey ! oppah !! come in.... Why are you standing there" she gave me a curious look

"Ohh taeyeon! Hi! a..ahh... I was just walking around. Im waiting for uncle. Felt bored..." Wohhh!! She doesn't need to know im listening to her. Its a big embarrassment hyunjoong..... tsk.tsk

"I see... you can come in if you want" then she smile prettily 

"Can I really come in ?"

"Yeah of course you can! Feel at home.." then she guided me inside. I sat along the chair beside the table. And guess what... I found myself being shy... Pabo! why did I get in in the first place.. Aishhhhh

"You can continue with what you were doing earlier,  ill just watch from here" pretendting cool huh .. haha

"hmm..??"  so... I think its awkwad for her.

"Okay .. dont worry im not gonna watch you. Im just going to sleep here while waiting for uncle.Then.. you do your business" I grin.... finding ways to hear her voice again. . HAHA

"hahah Okay.. your funny oppah" then she chuckle

I began placing my head towards the table beside me and close my eyes in purpose. I still want to listen to her perfect voice. 


After seconds she started playing another song and sing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBb-vOGnOfw I pick the one of my favorite performance of her for the this song. I recommend you to listen while reading hyunjoongs thoughts  *

ahhhh.... Her voice is like an electic shock that hits my body making me paralyze by my curent position. I just love it... I love her angelic voice... Whenever she hits the high notes.. AHHH!! just so damn perfect.  I never felt like this before towards a song, its like... I dont wanna let this jiffy pass. Every words push me down the dreamland... ahhh I love your voice teoyeon-ahh.... Im falling....... falling to sleep... ZZ.zzzzZZZzzzz


tumblr_m9itai68aJ1reagkfo1_1280.jpg





Taeyeon's POV

I started singing when i saw his eyes were already closed. I play the song, look at the mirror, close my eyes then started singing. I always wanted to sing with my whole heart. Its my way on expressing my gratitude and love..... towards my fans who always support me and people whom i love. I was very thankful for this talent, I can show to the world what Kim Taeyeon can do. I was very proud .... yet still unsatisfied feelings. I dont even want my future son or daughter to be a singer. Its very hard than you could  ever think. Whenever my throat is in a bad mood or when colds atacks me. I just wanted to cry.. because it means I would probably push myself to still sing even if I cant. For tha sake of the group. There's no other choice but to perform. I wish I could just perform whenever I wanted to...  Its not as easy as dancing. Specially when you spent years on practising. After that... no more muscle pain. Even when your throat aches, you can still dance.....geezz...

Well, singing is my first love anyway.... I choose this life.. I have to accept the consequences...
 

I open my eyes and I saw hyunjoong completely fall asleep. Still look handsome huh... He must be really tired. His proffesion is much more tough than mine. I even heard his dad died just a month ago. I dont know how he manage to still smile. But thou I can still see the sadness from his eyes. I pity him for some reasons... From the moment I saw him play piano, I already knew he loves music. I hope music can make him overcome his sadness......

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys! sorry... Thats it for today :( Im really sleepy. I cant hold it anymore. I WISH YOU GOT THE CHANCE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TAEGOO. SO THERES TIFFANY, SUNNY AND TAEYEON. ILL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR OTHERS. COMMENT COMMENT!!!! THIS WILL BE A LONG STORY!! DONT WORRY I WONT KEEP YOU HANGING :D