I was hurt

Love For A Perfect Man

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

I saw her eyes full of anger and I honestly don’t know why. Those glares are so much different from her usual eye smile. At the first place, she’s the one who wants me to stay away from her.  I don’t want to explode my anger on what she did to me in the past. I’ve move on and that’s what matter’s the most.

“Are you going to keep on ignoring me!!?? Am I really a stranger to you!!!!??” She shouted angrily. I don’t know what to say but im really exploding by her unacceptable actions. I guess I cant take this anymore…..

“Wae!!!?? Are you hurt ??!!! As I remember its thousand times more painful than mine. You broke up with me without even saying anything and leave me like a dumb!!! What do you want me to act!!??Happy??  Happy because I saw you!?? Jesus!! Give me a break tiffany!” After I say those words she still act angry which makes me more madder.

“Well at least don’t ignore me! You know I hate it!”

“Huh!? You hate it?! C’mon!! Well, I think I should be the one hating you. You know I was hurt?!! The girl that has been my bestfriend and girlfriend just broke up with me.. like im meaningless to her life. Wow!! THAT’S SO DAMN HAPPY TIFFANY!! “
“I play a lot of girls feeling back then just for me to move on with you… and I felt really guilty about it. You know how I respect girls but because of you, I started hating them so much.” Her eyes winded with my words and it started to tear a little

“Im sorry….. I…. didn’t mean to”  she then start sobbing. 

“You know how much my dream means to me hyunjoong. And when I got the chance I just don’t know how to tell you….*sob* I was hurt leaving you like that. But I don’t have any choice….. *sob*”  By the time that dad died I already move on. I quit being a player because I felt how thus it feels to have lost someone you love. Yet im still trying to forgive her, I somehow understand how she feel. Her dream is just more important than me and I think I have to accept it.

“Can….we still be bestfriends? Please .. *sob sob* or even friends. I don’t like you ignoring me *sob*”  Honestly, even how much I hate her. I still couldn’t manage to see her cry. So I give her my handkerchief as I turn my back and try to leave her.

“Stop crying, you know I hate it. Im not going to ignore you anymore…. But….. I don’t know if we can still be friends. Give me some time…..” Then I started walking away from her.

Tiffany’s POV
Im trying to calm myself before going back. I cannot blame him. I hurt him so much, I leave him in States without any explanations and fly to korea. I made the cheerful guy cry, he please me not to leave him. But that time… I think its better to leave him that way so he’ll move on past. It’s not even easy for me. I was hurt too ....but I don’t have any choice. I pick my dreams more than him and I hope he could understand me. I hope he could forgive me and be friends again. I miss him so much……

I started walking inside after fixing myself at the comfort room. I saw taeyeon looking around trying to find me so I ran after her and give her my eye smile. That way she wouldn’t notice I was crying earlier.

Hyunjoong’s POV

I hope she’s okay. I already moved on so I think I better forgive her soon. Heartache cannot be erase easily but still want her as my bestfriend again, she knows me so well than anyone else. Time heals then when that time comes, Ill talk to her and forgive her.

I saw uncle talking to his friends so I walk towards him. Its 11pm already and I think I have to go home. I bid my goodbye to uncle and thank him from inviting me. Afterwards, I look around trying to find Bum. I found him talking with SNSD which made me giggle.

“having fun buddy? Its okay if you still want to stay” I teasingly whispered to him  

“huh! Aniyo!.... hmmm.. Bye girls” He bowed then ran to the entrance. Very defensive! Haha that kid is very funny

“Bye girls! See you soon! Have a great time” Then I smiled as I also noticed tiffany was just beside me. I manage to touch her back and brush it a little just to comfort her. That way she’ll think im not ignoring her. I also pat sunny's head and bid my goodbye personally. Her cuteness is just too irresistible.

I noticed a bunch of paparazzi and reporters outside. They were blocked by a barrier and guards around. I was shock because im not an idol but they kept taking pictures of me. Do they even know me? I felt very uncomfortable by the way the flash hitting me like a machine gun. Bum noticed it so she started walking in front of me to block the camera flashes towards my face. Also the guards surrounded me until we got inside the car.  

“Woohh! Thank God im still alive!” i said while touching me forehead

“You think they are going to kill you ? haha” Bum said

“Yahh !! by the way their camera flashes, I felt like it was a machine gun hitting me!!” then we burst into laughter, even the driver giggled


 The driver drop Bum to where his car was parked. Then we headed home. I push myself into my room and jump to bed. Its been a long day….

 So..... that’s what an idol feel whenever they were out or in a public place. Machinegun flashing everywhere. It must have been hard for tiffany…….. ZzzzzZZzzzzzZZZ

58695_432597261921_332259486921_5718906_




______________________________________________________________________________________________________
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?? HAHA YAH BETTER STAY TUNED. WHO DO WANT FOR HYUNJOONG??COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! I WANNA KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AS ALWAYS !! HAHAH FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HAPPEN!!! GOOD NIGHT HYUNJOONGIE <3