Curiosity

Love For A Perfect Man

Hyunjoong's POV
~At the office~

 

I’ve been very curious lately about my secretary. He seems so gentle and kind to me. He even knows my favorite foods like lasagna and pizza. Also.. He's a bit young to be my dad's secretary and now my secretary. And I know dad would not really give that position into someone whom he cannot trust. There is something special about this kid.

"Hey! Bum..."

"What is it sir?"

"Tell me, Is there any relationship between your family and my family?”

“Actually there is. And as you could see my surname is also Kim. And…..”

“And what!!!” Don’t tell me dad is also your father from another woman!? *my thoughts*

“Im actually your dad’s niece. Im the one and only son of her sister” Thank God! What am I thinking? Dad cannot do that to my mom. They love each other so much

“huh? If I know she is already dead”

“Yeah…. she died while giving birth in me… You don’t know because you were in America that time” the atmosphere become sadder. Awkward silence is all over the room. Im so shock

“Aw! Im sorry for that. I didn’t mean to hurt you” So babo hyunjoong! He is your cousin!!

“No its okay. Your dad has been taking care of me since then. And my real dad.. is nowhere to be found right after the day he knew that my mom is pregnant” I can see his sadness. I can feel it too but his feelings are just more sorrowful than mine. This is the reason why he always owes a lot from my dad.

“Your dad don’t deserve you after all. So don’t be sad about him. He’s a big jerk and stupid to leave you” then a tear fall from his eyes after my words

“T..thank you so much. I owe a lot from you and your father. Im nothing without the both of you” you can already hear his sobs but he still tries to stop himself. He feel embarrassed in front of me

“Well, don’t think too much about it. I know dad did the right decision to take the responsibility to be your second parent. In fact, you’ve been taking care of him more than me” it hurts me but…this the truth. I choose to be away from him.

“Cheer buddy! Be ready for tomorrow okay! Come with me at my uncle’s Party. Time to have some fun kid!” Somehow, I want to be a good brother to him. There’s no way to be bad since he is my cousin. And I know dad love’s him too. Dad…. Ill take care of him like you do. He is special to you right ? that means he’s special for me too.

“Really!! Thank you hyun., I mean sir !” this is the first time I saw him giggled haha

“Don’t worry. You can call me hyung if you want” I wink afterwards just to

“Okay hyung, but ill call you sir outside. I don’t want them to think I don’t have manners just because im your cousin” he smiled and wink back to me haha

“Okay whatever buddy!”


~At home~
It seems like my mom is already asleep. She you usually waits for me in the dining table to see me eating before she goes to sleep but right now, she failed. Its really late. Ive been very busy at work. There's so many papers that I have to read before I signed them resulting me to go home so late today. Guards is the only one i see around the house as well as the maids. I run to my mom's room just to check her. I miss her so much. There I found my mom sleeping, she looks tired. Is she still crying the whole day? It breaks my heart knowing that she's still depressed. Im trying to show that im strong so shell be strong too. But I guess its not enogh. Before I could wake her up. I decided to leave her, go to my room and sleep.


*COMMENT COMMENT!! I Still have a lot of thoughts today. Im gonna update again later. Finally!! Hyunjoong is gonna meet Girls Generation by the next chapter so stay tuned!!!! AND COMMENT!!! DONT BE A SILENT READER I WANT TO KNOW YOU THOUGHTS OKAY :) *