The Party

Love For A Perfect Man

 

Before the party

Hyunjoong's POV

I still have some time to buy some new clothes before the party. So pick my phone and called Bum.
After two rings he already answered my call

“Yeoboseo? Hyung?”

“Hey bum where are you ?”

“ Im at the office obviously, wae????” bum said while pouting and curios

“Yahh!!! are you going to spend your whole life staying at the office every single minute?!!!!  and have you forgotten were attending a party today?”

“Why are you suddenly mad hyung?? and Im already wearing my formal attire right now so you don’t have to worry ”

“Aishh !! Get out of the building now!! Im outside. Just get in to the car right away. Were going to buy tuxedos. Ill give you 5minutes to get down here or your dead!!.... “ Then I end up the call. he must be scared by now HAHAHA that kid push himself too much from work.

Bum’s POV

Why is he suddenly mad??  just like his dad. I cant really understand them hahahah sometime gentle but most of the time cold. I better start running outside before I got killed….

*run* *run*  *run*
Im just 50 meters away from the car then I suddenly stop to catch my breath and I saw hyung at the car. He seems saying something… and I saw his mouth saying …
10…….9… Aishhhh!! I started running towards him

Hyunjungs POV

I felt someone running at the aisle so I turn my head to see who it was. There I saw bum suddenly stop and catch his breath. I look at the drive way and start counting to make fun of him  10…..9…..8……7……6…..5…..4……3………..2…….
Then he opened the door immediately and he sat beside the drivers sit and catch his breath…….1 ..0!!

“Just in time Bum! Hahaha” I laugh hardly to him because he really looks crazy

“Aishhhh” he whispered. He looks irritated hahaha

After buying tuxedos and got our hair done at the nearby salon. Bum and I left and head to the party.
Uncle Lee Soo Man suddenly called and I immediately answered it

“Hello? Uncle. Im on my way already. Mom is not with me. Im with Bum”

“Yeah okay, do you have bodyguard with you?”

“Just Bum and my driver uncle, why? do I have to ?”

“Aisshh. Forget it, Ill meet you at the entrance. We will go inside together”

“Okay bye” then I hang up the phone

I wonder why uncle ask me if I had guards with me. Its just party and theres nothing going to happen there. Uncle is really weird o.O
So do you guys wonder how I look ?? heheh *wink*

kim_hyun_joong_black_tux_sbs_gayo_daejun

After I met uncle with a bunch of his bodyguards. We started walking inside the resort. It is a big private resort.  It has pool, a small stage with a piano down to the center of it. I asure you it looks like a paradise inside, it is very well designed. SM artist are all around having their tequila and talking to their friends. As we start walking down the aisle, everyone gathered near to us bowing to my uncle and also some to us. I was beside uncle, Bum is behind me and behind him were the bodyguards.  I bowed back to show my appreciation and smile for just 2 seconds *Im a bit shy*. I just walk nice and manly. 

Girls Generation POV
All of them is not paying attention to mr. Lee Soo Man but instead looking at the manly hansome guy beside him.

Hyoyeon breaks the silence of the girls that seems so shock by the handsome cute guy. He suddenly smile for  second and it caught hyoyeons eyes and make her super blush


Hyoyeon: OH MY GOD GUYS !! YOU SEE HIM SMILE??!! Sooooo handssoooomeee!! *blushhh*
Yuri: Hes hot!!! look at the way he walks
Tiffany: I wonder who is he, and why is he with mr. Lee
Sunny: Yeah... ....*Sunny started thinking since Lee Soo Man is her uncle*
Sooyoung: Wow! the guy behind him looks cute too!!! *pointing at bum*
While others are blushing heavily and gigling.....

Hyunjoongs POV
Bum is just behind me on the stage, bodyguards in the side of the stage and uncle beside me. Uncle get a wine glass and hit it with a spoon to get everyones attention.
*Ding ding ding*
"Attention Everyone" Then uncle look at me then smiled. The smile looks evil and it made me more nervous. Seriously uncle what are trying to do?? you make me nervous!!!

then he continued "Good Evening Everyone. Are you all having a great time?!"
"Yessss" "Wohooo" *the crowd*
"I know everyone of you is getting curious with the young man here beside me. He is not going to debut as some of you wanted.. specially you girls!"
*the crowd started getting loud and some girls scream like a fangirl and guys were just laughing*
"So let me intuduce him to all you. Everyone......... he is the President of Kim Corporation, the bigegest company here in korea. And the CEO of the most prestige clothing brand in asia, Forever Fashion! Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Mr. Kim Hyun Joong!

I bowed after uncle say those fluttering words with a litlle bit of exaggeration. Thus he really have to say that? I feel more and more nervous!!

"Hellow! Kim Hyun Joong Imnida. Hope you had a great time tonight everyone" then I bowed and smile to them. I know im blushing because of my nervousness. aishhh! 

Uncle interupted me when I was about to push him so that we can go down from the stage
"And im also happy to tell you that he is going to play piano for us tonight!!! so please give him arround of applause!!" *the crowd started clapping and screaming*
Huh !!?? play piano ?? me?? I give a death glare to my uncle and he just wink at me. Aissshhh!! As i remember I never promise to do things like this! I came here for the party and thats it!! ahhhh!! eotteoke!!? then uncle whispered something
"you dont wanna let your uncle mad right?" then he gigled as if teasing me "just play whatever you like" then he started going the down the stage.
"think think think!! what am I going to play??" my thoughts when I was about sat on the piano chair
Then I started closing my eyes and hit the first note of thousand miles by Christina Perry

11.jpg

I dont expect that I will love it since I was very shy and nervous earlier. So I just close my eyes and pretend that I was alone. Every note hits my heart. I can feel the song im playing. My mind started singing the lyrics and I was very comforable and felt warm. For the moment I wish dad can hear me..... I dedicate this song for you dad. I love you for a thousand years..... and for a thousand more.......
I miss really miss you dad..... If could just reset the time.... I will not leave you here alone anymore. I hope your okay in whatever place you are now. Im just happy that you already found peace in your .... heart.....  One drop of tear fall from my right eye but I dont really care I just continue and continue the song. My head slowly sway from the beat. I cannot hear anything but the sound of the piano.

Authors POV
Everyone's attention is at hyunjoong. Some were shock and amazed on his talents. Some get teary because they feel the song and they can really see how hyunjoong put his  whole heart playing it.

It was the last 15 seconds of the song, some cannot handle their tears anymore while it falls down to their cheeks. Everyone felt warm by the lovely and at the same time meaningful song, and the fact that it was played by a very charming and handsome guy in front of them. After hyunjoong hit the last note, he opened his eyes and smile to everyone. The crowd gave him a stading ovation. As Hyunjoong bowed to them and walk toward his uncle.

Hyunjoongs POV
I walk towards my uncle right after I bowed to the crowd
"See? I know you like it buddy" uncle is teasing me again as she pats my back
"You"ll pay for this uncle! aishhh...." I give him a death glaire again.  Well... my heart doesnt feel that heavy anymore like the other days.
"Dont worry kid im gonna pay you now, Lets go to the goddesses and let me intruduce you peasonally" then  he wink at me.
a..a...  huh ?? Goddesses?? wait im not yet ready!! atleast let me go to the comfort room so I could fix myself you know!! Im sweating!! Its a bad expression and I dont like that!!  Huh!? what am I thinking?? Im exagerating myself! why am I too nervous as if im going to meet my fiance or something. Arrggggg........ *in my mind*











~SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?? DID YOU FEEL IT?? HEHEH I HOPE SO!! PLEASE COMMENT!! ILL UPDATE YOU SOON!! YOUR FEEDBACK IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME SO COMMENT OKAY!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!! :***** ~