Bright Monday

Love For A Perfect Man

 

~First Chapter is more for Hyunjoong guys~

 

Hyunjoong’s Pov

I woke up in this bright Monday morning... still, everything about my dad are all fresh that it breaks my heart into pieces by just thinking about it. I cry every night before i sleep so that mom would not see me because...shell definitely cry too. And i dont like it, it breaks my heart even more. In front of mom i always act strong so that shell be fine too.

Aishh enough drama! Today is start of the challenge given by dad. It was my first time to work since .. all I did in US is too study and do a lot of art workshops. 

"tok tok tok" Before i get up from bed someone knocks the door.
" joong-ahhh! get up now" oow its mom. 
" yes mom!! im going down in minute. Ill just take a shower"

After 40mins, im all ready wearing my tuxedo. Oh boy, i look handsome seriously  Haha
* at the dining table*
Mom did not really talk that much, i was really waiting an advice from her for my first day at work. You know how tough it is being the president of this prestige clothing brand specially when its your first time. Damn! Im so nervous that anytime now.. i could really collapse.
Before that happens, i should really go by now. So i kiss my mom on her chic and say my goodbye. She hug me tightly and whispered something on my ears. It was soft and a gentle voice.

"Joong-ahh ... Dont worry you'd be fine. Remember? In US? you take every task an easy thing 
and you do greater than others. You can do the same" she hold back from hugging me.
"You just need to love the job like..... your dad" then she smiled at me. But still, you can noticed from this moment that it was not real. A fake smile , smile from someone who is still hurt.

"Thanks you mom! " i started walking away fast so that my tears wont fall from my eyes. The word dad really melts me down, the fact that i dont have one now. What the hell!! Stop it now hyunjoong, enough drama!!

While seeing the driver outside the house. I started worrying about my korean speaking. Well i can really understand but... you know.. My pronunciation is kinda funny. Ohh yeahh i admit! Cmon... For someone who grew up in america like me? Ow men! Please understand. Again its my first day and dont wanna look funny neither idiot. So i guess im gonna speak english.

While in the car. i was really paying attention to the road so i could drive my self next time. I feel weird with a driver with me. Hell! Its cooler to see my self getting out in this audi car on my own. I mean for me, drivers is only for girls, old people or a retarded one. And a young man like me, Im still too strong to drive myself. Well i think mom needs it more than me.
Okay!! Breath in... Breath out.. All i want in this jiffy is for me to just look cool, smart and handsome while i get out of this car. I notice that a bunch of Employees are all in the side of the aisle. And in front of them is a guy holding something, probably he was my secretary or maybe someone who will guide me.

Gently, i get out of the car with my driver opening it. And.. I just putted a manly handsome smile as greeting. Wohhh it feels awesome. I can even see girls hanging their mouth open. tell me! did i do great job on looking handsome in just simply going out from an audi car? hahah It looks like im an idol or someone who is very popular. 50 people or i think more than that bowed 90 degrees at me until i got inside the building. Okay its not yet done, people keeps on bowing at me even inside of the building.

So the man who i think my secretary or something earlier introduce himself to me.
"Good morning sir, im Kim Bum. And ill be your secretary" 
Okay men! i knew it!
"Nice to meet you mr. Kim Bum" then we shake-hands afterwards. He looks kind and lil younger than me. Well i think i could trust him.

In this big, descent and elegant office i could still smell my dad's scent. Reminds me of how he takes care of this business in his entire life. 
"Tok tok"Someone knock the door. Okay thanks for ruining this flashbacks. 
"Sir?"
Then i told him "come in"
"im so sorry to bother you sir but this is just very important"
"Yes speak up" i told him nicely
" you need to pick a model or an idol to endorse our company" 
"Why is this too urgent" i ask him in a little hight note
" sir im sorry, this should be done by already months ago but because of the accident the process got stock"
" am i really the one to pick this? How bout the advertising department?" 
" but... I mean.. Your dad always decides on this things" 
I paused on that moment. Obviously the 'dad' word melted me down again. Okay recover up!
" alright, since im not familiar to korean idols give me some references like magazines so i could just pick one"
"Yes sir" he bowed at me then get out of the room immediately.

I was thinking to ask some help with my godfather Lee Soo Man. He was the founder SM entertainment. Maybe he could give me advice since im knew from all this things. And the fact that he was pro hahaha.

"Dug dug" a sound coming from the door. Did my secretary just knock the door using his feet? Is he that lazy not to use his hands. Aishhh !! 
"Get in!"
Oh jesus! A monster of magazine came in from the door. Is this kid crazy? Whats on his mind that puts him to bring more than 25 magazines that it even covers his face. Aigoo..
"Are you kidding me? What the hell is that!
"Magazines sir" he responded in a scared way
"Ofcourse! i know thats a magazine but i mean why did you bring that much" seriously! is this kid trying to kill my eyes from looking in all those stuffs! I know my head turning red because im a little angry right now. Control yourself hyunjoogn.. Control yourself...
"Fine, just put it there" i pointed at the part near the door. Obviously i dont have any plans on checking those s. I will just kill myself
"Im sorry sir"
"Its okay just cancel all the meetings or appointments i have today. Im going to meet Lee Soo Man in an hour "
"Yes sir ! But atleast lemme show you a hidden place from this room" then he walk on the big bookshelf that even reaches the sealing. He moved it from the left side, i cannot tell you how shock i was but there was really a hidden room.
"Actually sir its not really hidden because pictorial happened here, let me guide you downstairs" he told me with a big smile. And i just smile back from this little kid. He thus not even care if i shouted him a little earlier. He can even manage to smile, so i guess he's too immune to bother himself for that one. Then i suddenly remember my little sister. She left last week back to US to continue her studies. I miss her so much, by the way, Hyuna was her name. Okay back to reality.
"So sir, this is the studio for pictorials. And at the left side was a glass room with dining amenities, flat screen tv and a comfortable couch. Usually your father watches the pictorials from here" 
This time no melt down from the word father, well.. i still wishes my dad was the one here guiding me 
"Thats nice, so i could just watch pictorials from that place aren't I. And how about that room at the right side" still a glass room. more likely a dancing studio i think because it has a mirrors around two sides. Front and right.
"Yes sir thats a dancing studio" as if reading my mind then he continued speaking while walking from the room.
"It was really built for you sir"
"hmm?" Thats the only thing i could say i was too shock. My world pauses right from that jiffy. I mean.. its been a months since i did not step on a studio like this. It is the place i spent my whole life back in US. Everyday dancing.
"Your father made this for you. And when he misses you, he'll be here thinking about you." 
I just look at him. Not even a voice came out.
"I know you already sir, your dad talks about you a lot. That your a kind son for him who is good at dancing, singing, violin, piano, guitar and what so ever. " i feel warm, so warm. I choose to live in US and..i surely made my dad sad. Yet he still thinks about me and things that makes me happy. If only i can reset the time

"Here you can find every instrument you love to play, it was personally bought by your father. Just call me upstairs when you need something"

I was speechless, i cant say any word. I cannot even glair to him. I just wanted to cry after he leaves me here. After the accident, i still feel weak inside. I sat on piano chair to calm my self, suddenly i saw a violin that makes more depressed. Dad is reason why i know how to play violin. 
He's an expert. Back when i was kid, he used to teach me. And when i learn his favorite piece and play it in front of him. I can tell you how happy he was. Its like im doing a valedictorian speech and thanking my parents for every little thing they did for me. Thats how he look like and I miss him.. So much... 
I stood up to get the violin. I play the song River Flows. The song I play when im confused, distracted and lonely. It was also the last song i played in front of my dad.
*play the song river flows*
I put all heart performing it even im just alone. I keep my eyes close. But i can sense someone is watching. I open my eyes a little and i saw a guy. Its bum my secretary. I just continue to finish the song and pretend to not see him. He looks sad, i think he was really close to my dad.

 

Minute past and I remember im about to meet uncle lee soo man. He prefer me calling him uncle. I started walking out of this hidden room and went upstairs. I saw my secretary beside the door he seems waiting for me. I saw his eyes a little teary. Haha this kid is just funny
"Bum, im going out now to meet uncle soo man. Im gonna tackle things about our advertisement. Take care of everything here."

~COMMENT COMMENT!! I wanna hear your thoughts about my first ever fiction guys!! Hope you like the first chapter. Ill be posting the next chapter soon so you BETTER COMMENT OKAY!!! ;))) By the way, sorry if I had wrong grammar or spelling. Im really not that good in english so please approach me for those wrong i might have done. THANKYOU!! ~