Chapter 1: Prologue

Battlefield: Earth [Hiatus]

 

 

 

Planet Mato:  Matonian Year X234

 

Crowds were cheering, hundreds of black rabbit ears waving in breeze. Soldiers of all shapes and sizes were all lined up in the streets, saluting, as six masked warriors paraded through the streets of Mato planet, sector V42. The six blonde warriors were determined. The biggest mission of their lives was afoot and they’d stop at nothing, to defeat their enemies.

Once arriving at the launch site, several matoki surrounded the six warriors, preparing them for launch. They stood in a straight line and saluted as the president of interplanetary defense approached the red-masked leader.

“Boys! This is the biggest mission of your lives. Today, you leave Mato to scout the new battle ground. The information you send back may very well result in the final elimination of those Nalkitsune menaces.” He paced down the line, examining each of their determined faces. “I will not accept any kind of weakness in this squadron, understood!”

“Sir, Yes Sir!” All six saluted.

“Good!” The president responded. “Those filthy foxes won’t know what hit them.”

 

Planet Nalki:  Nalkitsu Year X234

Meanwhile, on a planet, just a few light years away, a large group of fox-eared creatures cheered, as seven hooded soldiers marched the roads of planet Nalki’s main road. The seven were more than ready to finish the war that had built up for centuries, against the adjacent planet.

The soldiers stood proudly, in front of their ship. Launch was less than an hour away, and the Nalkitsu press was ready to get last statements before the boys took off into space. The young leader stepped forward, answering questions for his crew.

“Captain, Sir!” A young reporter in the front row, yelled out. “Sir, are your men really ready for this mission? You’re all quite young.”

“Rest assured my men and I have trained, most of our lives, for this day. We are well prepared to travel the universe, scoping out this century’s battlefield.” The captain replied, receiving snapshots from the many photographers and reporters in the crowd.

“Sir,” another reporter spoke out. “Are you worried at all about the matoki that will also be residing on this planet?”

“Not at all,” The leader smiled. “We will not lose to those filthy bunnies. Today begins a new history, Not only in Omega sector, but all over Nalki!”

The crowd cheered for the seven Nalkitsune soldiers. The leader turned to his crew, acknowledging the determined looks on each of their faces. This time, we will not lose.

 

Mentura space station (Between planets Mato and Nalki): Year X234

“Sir!” A black skinned, white eyed creature approached his captain. “The Nalkitsune and Matoki are ready to receive their coordinates for their battle.”

“Right. I shall forward the coordinates now.” The black skinned general typed onto a keyboard, as fast as he could, with only 2 fingers on either hand. After a quick breath he sent out messages to both Mato and Nalki. “Coordinates sent.”

The young black alien bowed to his captain before looking out the window of the giant space station. He watched as a rocket took off from the purple planet of the rabbits and soon after saw another space ship launch from the dark blue planet of the foxes. When he was sure both space ships exited the galaxy, the young private turned to his commander. “Sir. Where are they headed?”

“The council has chosen an inhabited planet as their battlefield.”

“I-INHABITED?!” The young private said in panic. “But they’ll wipe out the entire population.”

“If it comes to that, so be it. But this planet is inhabited by creatures similar in appearance to both the Matoki and the Nalkitsune. Perhaps this could turn the tide in either side’s favor. Only the scouting parties will be able to tell.”

“I see. Perhaps the peace period will allow the sides to gather enough information before the war.” The private sighed heavily. “By the way, sir, where are they going?”

“A small blue planet in galaxy 269, the creatures of that planet have simply dubbed it, Earth.”

 

Planet Earth: Date, March 18th, 2013

Light years away, a black haired, chubby cheeked boy sat on his roof top, headphones over his ears, and a satellite dish pointed at the sky. He typed on his keyboard for a while as he listened in on a conversation happening thousands of light years away. His eyes widened as he tuned into the conversation of a certain space station. “Oh .”

 

 



A/N:  And with that, "Battlefield: Earth" has began. I'm so excited that so many of you have already subscribed. I'll do all I can to make this a truly enjoyable story. 

Thanks for reading *bows*