Blackmail

Mafia Love?
I had a rude awaking and the culprit was, of course, my alarm clock. I slowly reached up to shut it off. I sat up and grabbed my phone only to realize that I had left my important files on the floor out in the open. When I looked down they were gone. The spot was bare. I panicked and looked all over my half of the room. Sighing in defeat, I gave up and went to get ready for school in the little time I had left. I quickly ate, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and got dressed. Only after getting dressed did I realize that Siwon was nowhere to be found. I grabbed my room key and bag and walked out of the dorm to my classes. I  hoped I didn't have any classes with the stupid man Shiwonnie but knowing my poor luck I most likely had a few with him. I arrived at class and saw Siwon right away. I sent a deathly glare as he was flirting it up with the girls in the class. I sat as far away from where he was in the class and got ready for class to begin.
After my first few classes--most of which I had with Siwon except for one--I walked to the dining hall to get some lunch and eventually head to the library for my study hour. I ate my lunch quickly and then made my way to the library to study and get some work done that my father had sent me. I sat at one of the more secluded tables in the back of the library where there was warm sunlight coming through the stained glass windows above me on the wall.  Then I looked around to make sure no one was around or looking at me as I slowly pulled out the files and paperwork that my father had sent to me.
As the bell for the signaling of the end of the lunch period rang I was too deep in thought on my papers to hear there was someone right behind looking over my shoulder. I didn't notice the person until it was too late and heard his deep, husky voice say, "I know your little secret Yesung~." Shivers ran down my spine as I quickly spin around to see the man I despise.
Nervously and slightly shaken I asked, "What do you know?"
With that he leaned in to my ear and with a chuckle he whispered, "Everything Mr. Trainee and future Leader of the mafia group Red Turtles." I gasped in horror and in such shock that I just stared at him shaking. He once again leaned into my ear and whispered, "I'll keep it a secret with you if you go on a date with me."
I, of course, glared at him and said "Are you crazy, n--" I realized I couldn't say no. I had to say yes or be in unmeasurable danger. With that I took a heavy, deep sigh and whispered, "You win... I'll go... on a date with... you." My stomach became a mess of knots and seemed as if it was all tangled up. I slowly glanced up to his smirking face as he whispered, "meet me in our room after school..." I just stared at him as he walked away, his smirk, as clear as day, was still on his face. I felt like I was a caged animal with no way out. I needed my files back, needed to know everything he knew about me, and I still had to keep my secret safe. I laid my head on the cool wooden table and thought to myself. After about ten minutes I snapped myself out of my daze of confusion and soon got to work on finishing the paperwork that was very important. As I finished my work, the bell for the next class rang and I scrambled to put my things away.
 
Walking out of the library, I could feel someone following me with heavy quick steps with that I glanced out of the corner of my eye to find Siwon following me to  my next class and I mentally sighed at the thought of having class with him again. I sat in class and started to think of Friday--a very important day in my life despite the fact that I had class with Siwon-- not to mention that he was right behind me. He had been watching me closely since last night when I lost my files. At the end of the day I walked to my brother's dorm, ignoring the fact that Siwon told me to meet him right at school in our room. I knocked on my brothers door unaware that he was walking up behind me with someone who looked a lot like one of the boys who was with Siwon on orientation day. I watched how my brother smiled at the laughing boy, yet once he spotted me his smile faded and become a serious, worried look as he quickened his pace towards me and told the boy to go ahead to the room without him. When my brother was close enough I hugged him and said "No need for the worried look............I just came to see how you are doing" Kyuhyun replied with "I'm fine........I love my roommate...." I toke that as he liked who his roommate was not that he was in love with him. 

I've lost my editor and been very busy with work and schooling