College?

Mafia Love?

As I walked myself to the gym the thought of having to seeing Siwon again made me angry—very angry—but, somehow, I still appear as if nothing is wrong. I smiled to my brother as he entered the gym for the entrance ceremony and I turned to walk to the dorms where I would be staying. 

 

I quickly strode back to my dorm and wondered who would be my roommate this year. Somehow this thought plagued my mind. I mean, why was I so fixed on the simple notion?

 

 I glanced up from the concrete path only to see Siwon. He was wearing a sleek black polo and grey shorts that seemed to match his midnight black hair. I quickly turned to a different direction. I don't think I'm ready to actually face him... not how we ended last school year.

 

I observed he was walking to the gym with two younger males who seemed to be twins—maybe they were his cousins—or worse—his younger brothers. One seemed to have long, brown, messy hair that had been parted to the right side and covered his right eye slightly while the other twin had straight platinum blonde hair that was perfectly parted to the left side and covered his left eye some. He looked at the two boys and talked avidly with them. His laugh resounded in the space between the tall buildings of the college. I figured they must be brothers because of how protective and comfortable he was with them.  

 

Luckily for me, he was much too busy with the two boys to notice me while I quickly walked past them and made my way to the dorms without a problem. I approached the dorms and my thoughts returned to who my roommate was;  was he already in the room waiting? At the same time I wondered if my little brother was doing alright at the entrance ceremony with those  twins who were most likely related to that annoying jerk of a man Siwon. 

 

I made my way to the reception desk for the dorms, and I got my room key from the housekeeper. My thoughts quickly reverted to the thoughts of who is my roommate. Will my roommate be someone I know or someone I don't know or will it be an old friend or a new friend or could it be... No. I can't think of him. My heart was racing as I climbed the stairs to my room on the second floor—and it wasn't because of the exercise. My room was room 223 located in the west wing of the large grey building with stain glass windows that made the hall sparkle with rainbow colors in the hours of sunlight. 

 

As I reached the hall I stopped and took in deep, long breath to calm my hyperactive heart down some and slowly made my way to the room. My heart had started to race again at the thought of him actually being my roommate. I could feel heat from my face as a faint blush slowly sneaked across my face remembering everything that happened last year. I pulled out the room key out of my pocket. The key’s golden appearance created a glowing effect in my shaking hands. I slowly cracked open the door and peered in to the interior. 

 

Two twin-sized beds were neatly made and covered in fluffy white comforters. The walls were painted a medium shade of mocha brown. Two desks faced the walls on the sides of their respected beds. The floor was also spotless and carpeted with a darker version of the mocha from the walls. The bathroom was the closest to the front door and it contained a shower/bathtub combo and double vanity sinks. When the door was fully openedto my surprisemy roommate was not in the room yet and I let out a heavy sigh of relief. 

 

I shuffled my thoughts to unpacking my things, picking my bed, and taking a quick shower. I nodded at the thought of a shower, for it would be soothing, warm, and relaxing. I quickly put my things away and picked my side of the room with the softer bed. I then turned and locked the room’s door, being precautions for unwelcome guests in the room while I'm showering. I shuddered at the thought of the possibility of someone barging while I'm in the shower. I strolled over to the room's private bathroom and put my things in there I would need for the morning like a hair brush, toothbrush, and toothpaste. 

 

After organizing my personal items, I swiftly locked the bathroom door, the water, and got in the shower. As I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair my thoughts wandered off to the fact that I was to be the leader of the Red Turtles and I would have to deal with the many other gangs. I got out of the shower I thought I heard the room’s doorknob being jingled and I quickly got dressed. I was worried and excited about who my roommate was if it was my roommate that was in the room or just simply someone trying to get in. The same time I unlocked the silver knob of the bathroom I could hear the room's door opening and I paused waiting, for I heard careful footsteps in the room. I took in a deep breath and slowly opened the door to reveal my roommate behind it. I was shaking badly and extremely nervous but excited nonetheless. 

 

When I walked out of the bathroom in my night outfit and then turned to my roommate my breath hitched and I stood stricken in utter shock. My roommate... was... Siwon?! Why him of all people, why! I hated him so much and now I can't get away from him.