Roommate

Mafia Love?

               I stood there in shock and very mad as Siwon turned to me with a smirk and said nonchalantly, "Oh, so you're my roommate, Yesung." I wanted to yell and hit him but my body wouldn't move. My face was burning up and I grew uncomfortable while trying to get rid of it through angry in-brain conversations. After a few seconds of standing there I glanced at my bed to notice I had left a folder with information on my enemy gangs laying wide open for Siwon to see. I immediately jolted to the bed and quickly put the folder in the locked drawer on the desk where my laptop was located.

               My body swerved back around to see Siwon looking at me smugly and I glared in return. "Why the hell are you my roommate!?" I asked, the anger dripping through the surprisingly coherent sentence. He merely stood there and shrugged, clearly unfazed, and chuckled at my panicked and pissed face. He knew how annoyed I was now that he was my roommate—clearly it was evident in more ways than one. Right then and there I realized it was going to be the longest year ever. I drew in a deep breath and walked to my bed then laid down looking at the ceiling trying to evade Siwon as much as humanly possible.
               I could hear him chuckling and I got ticked. Why was he so amused with my annoyance?
 
               Quickly bolting up, I stormed to the door and didn’t look back. It wasn't until I was far out of the room almost in the lobby when I snapped back to normal and took a deep breath calming down. I decided I could go for a walk to calm myself down. When I come back later I could maybe try to reason with him or just straight up ignore him—either was fine with me. I was thinking of changing rooms when I realized it might just be impossible. All the rooms were full, because, of course, this was a prestigious college that accepted as many students as possible. I figured if I ever needed to escape I could go to the roof or go for a walk—that might just work. 
 
               As I walked, I continuously tried to forget about Siwon being my roommate. During this time, I wondered how my little brother was doing in his new dorm life. I hope he got a better roommate than me! I decided I should call him to see how he was doing. As I pulled my phone from my pocket in my nightwear pants I looked at the time and saw it was getting pretty late but decided to call anyway and check on him. Afterwords, I would try and return to MY room in which I HAD to share with that annoying being of a man I know as Shiwonnie. Man, how I hated him for the what did had done to me on the last day of college before our summer break.Over the summer break I trained to become the leader of our family's organization Red Turtles and to protect my dearest younger brother Kyuhyun from any type of threat. As I waited for my brother to answer his cell phone I slowly turned and headed back to the dorm.
 
               "Hyung?" Kyuhyun answered. 
 
               "Hey. Did you have a good first day?" I asked curiously. 
 
               "It was fine. Orientation made it hard to make friends so I'll be a loner until tomorrow."
 
               "I know you'll make friends tomorrow. Promise. Do you like the roommate you got?"
 
               "Hyung, let's just say, I'm very pleased. I'd be lying if I didn't." I could practically hear his smile through the phone. "And," he continued, "what about you?"
 
               "...Sure." I lied. I never liked lying to my brother, but I didn't want to get him into my problems. After that we bid bye and I had managed to walk into the lobby of my dorm as I hung up. My phone jolted with a series of vibrations signaling a message from my father. Unlike most of the unimportant updates, the message said I need to obtain the files regarding all groups. The most important part was requesting me to look up a group and have them removed or join us. As my first mission and the last thing before I can become leader of the Red Turtles it was crucially important. After I finished reading the text I shoved my phone back into my pocket and quickly walked to my room. I reached my destination and grabbed the golden key from my pocket and opened the door—ignoring the fact that Siwon was staring at me from his book as I opened my locked drawer, grabbed a file, and closed it—stupidly forgetting to lock the drawer again. I  grabbed a bag that was hidden under my bed and stormed off out of the room and down the stairs to the lobby door and out to the main gates to get into the limo waiting for me. 
 
               About two hours later, I was walking into the dorms lobby dragging my feet from exhaustion and entered the elevator to my floor. Staggering, I made my way into the room, locked the door with my golden key, and collapsed on my bed. Clearly, I was too tired to care about my bag was open on the floor and Siwon was still awake reading in his bed watching me from the corner of his eye. After a few minutes of lying there in my soft bed. I started to drift off into a deep sleep. I was lying in my bed with my legs pulled up and my body turned to face the wall. I had put my cell phone above my head on the headboard right next to my electric blue clock. Before drifting to dream land, I thought I heard something but just figured it was the wind, my mind playing tricks on me, or Siwon going to bed—finally.
 
 
Author's Note:Chapter 2 is finally here! I'm super sorry for the late update! I have been busy with school and lots of family trips. I promise to get chapter 3 out A.S.A.P. :) Thank you for commenting and subscribing!