Prologue

Mafia Love?

               ".......er...ther....brother! Get up, we’re going to be late if you don't get up!" This is what I heard early in the morning; my younger brother Kyuhyun shouting for me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes to look up at him yawning with an annoyed look plastered on his face. I ignored him, and I turned to the maids who had my clothes picked out, my towel for my morning shower, my bag, and breakfast. I then turn back to Kyuhyun. Sitting up smiling, I said,

               "Good Morning, Kyuhyun." He shot a glare at me, clearly irritated.

               "Yesung, get up!" He demanded before dashing out of the room to get ready himself. I sprung out of my bed and grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom and I quickly took my shower then got ready for my first day back at college.

                It had been a lovely, relaxing summer break, but now it was time to get ready and back into the daily routine. I sighed at the thought that I would have to move back into the dorms. Switching to a happier note, I wondered just who would be my roommate this year. My thoughts were invaded by the thought of my father. My mind was sent swirling with the torturous and daunting thoughts of me becoming the ultimate leader of my father's gang, the notorious Red Turtles. My family is not the obscurely normal family. The reason for this is simple: every first born son to the family becomes leader of our family mafia.

               Along with the fact that I must keep the fact that I'm going to be the next leader of the Red Turtles a secret from my younger brother, Kyuhyun. I sighed heavily at the thought as I finished my breakfast then turned and took my bag from the maid. As I walked out to the limo I saw my younger brother waiting impatiently and wore a very irritated look at his face as he glared at me.

                I slipped into the back of the limo where he was. As we headed to the college I turned to my brother. My face was calm while his was impatient and restless as if he wanted to see someone or something. When I went back to focusing my attention to the front of the car, I could see the gates to the college and tons of other rich families' children getting out of their cars and walking to the gym or the dorms.

                The gym is where the entrance ceremony would take place for my brother and any other new students. While in the dorms there would other students of the same career and age. As the limo stopped at the gates I climbed out with my brother when so of the females started to squeal. I mean what girl(or guy, for that matter) wouldn't squeal at one of the most popular boys in school. The only rival I had was an older student whose name is Siwon but I call him Shiwonnie.