SHINee's fears

Shinee-short stories

Its simple, Taemin is scared of insects, Key is oh so obviously scared of heights, Onew is scared of....scared of....uhhhhh IDK, Jonghyun is scared of being short and Minho, well he is scared of loosing.

When SHINee was told that they were loosing all their fans due to lack of activities, they decided to agree with being placed in a show, the problem is, that todays segment is about facing their fear.

***********************************************

 

"The contestants of todays show are all famous idols, I couldn't believe it at first but now i know they are here. Here they are SHINee!" the mc of the show said and the crowd roared.

The five boys of SHINee emerged from behind the camera men and producers and stood right next to the MC.

"So how are you all feeling today, it's been a long time since I saw you 5" the MC said with confidence.

"We had a very relaxing resting time, we actually miss all our fans," Onew said looking from the MC to the audience and towards the camera.

"Today, we have a surprise for you. Are you curious?" said the MC and the five boys all said yes.

"Lets begin todays show but first we have to place the SHINee members in separate rooms." with that, the crew led the members into separate rooms but first they were blindfolded.

Back at the stage, "Todays show is all about fear, we are going to test SHINee's fears. This should be fun."

 

Taemin's POV

I was blindfolded, maybe I will get a surprise. I hope it's something big.

"Could you please sit down." the crew member that was assisting me told me and I did what I was told.

The next thing I knew i was being tied to the chair. Wait, why am I being tied to the chair. I tried to stop the person from tieing me up but he just told me to relax. Maybe I am being interogated
.

When the blindfold was finally of, I looked around and saw that there were camera's surrounding me. Yup I knew it, I am being interogated.

"Lee Taemin, what are you scared of?" in an instant, I replied "Insects."

Next thing I know, theres a big spider crawling its way towards me, there were also moths being released. I was starting to panic. Why were they torturing me.

"Yah, YAH, get me out of here." I yelled at the camera.

"No can do, you have to face your fears." the MC said.

"You're evil." I pouted

The spider was only a beds length away from me, I tried blowing it away but of course that did not work.

"Ok we will take you out if you act cute again." MC

"NOOOOO I want to be manly." Taemin

"Then we will leave you there." MC

"Fine"

With that, I started pouting and batting my eyelids to create an innocent look. After a few seconds a crew member came in and took me out of the room.

"Thank you for saving me from the spider." I said

"DING, You failed." the crew member said.

WHAT?!?!?!?!

 

Minho's POV

I was led into a room and I myself took my blindfold off. In the room that I'm in, there is a computer at the middle of the room with a game already on it.

"Minho, please play the game, if you succeed we will let you out of the room, but if you fail, well we will just leave you in there." The MC  said.

I sat down infront of the computer and started the game. It looks like Super Mario but with a weird character, I used the arrow keys to move the character forward but all of the sudden the block bellow the character disappeared making my character fall and die.

"This game is called Unfair Mario. It is designed to make you fail." the MC once again spoke.

Wait what, no I can't loose, I won;t be the unbeatable Minho anymore. I must win this game.

***452 tries later***

"Minho, just give up." The MC sounded bored but I don't care I must win.

"NO. I wanna win" I said.

"OK just let him out." the MC said and Inever got to finish level 1 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Key's POV

I feel like I'm outside. it feels really breezy. When  I took my blindfold off, I realised that I am on the roof top. What am I doing here?

"Key, your challenge is to rappelle down the building." one of the crew members told me.

"There is no way I am rappelling down a building, besides its cold out here and it will probably take ages so you guys might get cold. Did I mention that the building is glass, what if I break the windows you people are to be blamed because it was your idea anyway.........(and so on)"

"OK fine we wont make you, come on lets go back to the studio." yes once again I have escaped heights.

 

Jonghyuns POV

Why are they making me remove my shoes?

"You're going to a sauna."

YAY

I quickly removed my shoes but then they stopped me from removing my clothes because the camera was on so they pushed me into a room.

The room was really dark.

"Jonghyun, get ready."

Huh? Why should I get ready, suddenly the lights were and I was surrounded by people. Models, basketball players, foreigners. They all have something in common, they are all tall. I colapsed to my knees.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

 

Onews POV

"Well we don't really know what to do with you so you can just eat chicken."

I am so happy and hungry, good timing.

I ate the chicken that was provided to me with a smile on my face. All of the sudden they showed me a screen showing all the SHINee members.

The crew explained to me that they were testing their fears. I am so lucky I get entertainment too.

 

After eating all the chicken, one of the crew members came up to me and said "That wasn't chicken Onew."

I suddenly froze, I couldn't function.  My brain wasn't working

"It isn't?" I tried to confirm it. Thecrew just smiled and nodded.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

 

A/N: So I made a litttle scenario story , heheheh hope you enjoyed this SHINee story, sorry for any typos or grammar errors, I didnt check it, like the others ^^