Paparazzi

Shinee-short stories

 

It was a long day for the group of SHINee. They were having their vacation but, somehow they were bored. They were so used to running around doing endless activities that they forgot how to relax.

Jonghyuns POV

I got sick with hanging out in our hotel room so I snuck out and left the others. It was hard to get past all the fangirls that have literally surrounded the whole building. Good thing I brought my sunglasses and hat and ..wig. sometimes it's necessary to dress as a girl when going out. It made me cringe, the idea of dressing as a girl, i swear I'm a man. It made me cringe even more when an old ert who had a lingering smell of alcohol around him came to me saying erted stuff to me. Am I really that convincing with looking like a girl. A while ago, guys were looking at me strangely and calling me a shemale so I guess this old man is just really intoxicated.

"Chery why don't you come with me and have some fun, my treat." the old man was starting to annoy me with his drunken accent. I started walking away quickly, I wanted to run but I was wearing a skirt and it already felt weird while walking. I wonder how girls are able to wear this without feeling like their not wearing anything.

"Yah old man go away" I warned him showing my obviously male voice but he didn't move or walk away he just started grabbing my clothes and pulling me. I panicked and using my strong muscular arms, I swung my fist aiming at his head. Off course, that knocked him out of his senses, good thing no one is around.

 

Someones POV

He's so cute, and dumb, to be wearing such a girly outfit. He does know that he can just walk out of the door, right? Judging by his actions, he doesn't. Not all our fans are mean, some of them even offered me gifts when I was coming out.

I watched carefully as the dino walked into a dark street, the typical ones with drunk people and strangers who gamble and drink and smoke. He's gonna run into trouble sooner or later, I just knew it.

Suddenly a drunk man approach him, I hid behind a stack of plastic beer bottle containers, I could smell vomit and it was really sickening. but I just continued watching the two interact. The old man kept on touching hyung and I just watched while stiffling my laughs. Suddenly, Jonghyun punch the old man and he was knocked out dead.

 

Jonghyuns POV

Good he's unconsious, he deserved that, for touching my . I was unconsiously pouting and patting my as if I was trying to pat away the dirt. I started walking forward when someone who smelled like vommit wrapped their arms around me and a hand came up to my mouth resttaining me from talking. I turned my head to see Key smilling and laughing and he smelled like vommit. I managed to free myself since Key was weaker than me.

"You smell like vommit." I said and his initial reaction was to smell himself. We both noticed something on the sleve of his jacket and surely enough, it was vommit. he must have been leaning on a wall with vommit on it. I watched as he removed his jacket and took his wallet and phone from the pockets. He carelessly threw away the jacket not even looking at it.

"You are dressed like a girl." I looked at myself and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey lets go on a date." I said getting excited, its been a long time ever since our last date.

"But you know I would be heading to crowded places and people are gonna think that my type is mascular women." Key said in a diva like fashion.

"How about we switch clothes, I wear your clothes and you wear this, It wont be too obvious because you act like a girl anyway." I giggled at the idea of Key being dressed as a girl once again. He's always so cute when he acts girly.

 

Keys POV

I cant believe I'm dressed like this again. Jonghyun wanted us to look like a couple so he held my hand. Were idols and we cannot be seen like this. What if theres a paparazzi around or a sasaeng...

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you untill you love me , papa paparazzi

I'm such a lady gaga fan, she's so unique and thats what I want to be so haters gonna hate I guess.

'CLICK'

I look to where the flash came from and surelly enough, it was from a paparazzi. I could almost see it, the headlines saying "Key crossdressing while on a DATE with Kim Jonghyun". Whats worst is that this cute Dino is oblivious to all of the attention were getting. Despite that, I love him.

 

 

 

AN: So new story, a bit of jongkey moment just to make up for the lack of OTP stories. Enjoy ^^