Supernatural SHINee Dorm

Shinee-short stories

A/N: This is going to be really short stories chapter ok

 

Onew:

I walk around the dorm, I'm all alone and have nothing to do. I went to the kitchen hoping that there is a plate of chicken displayed on the table. As if the gods heard me, a plate of glowing chicken was displayed infront of me. Even though the suspicious looking bright orange glow was emitting from the skin of the juicy meat i still took it in my hands feeling the bone of the chicke drumstick. I finally placed it in my mouth enjoying the burst of flavour that bursted in my mouth.

A few minutes later, literally, i finished the whole plate. Feeling tired, I layed down on the couch and fell asleep. I was awaken by the sudden pulling of my leg. I tried to speak but only a cluck came out of my mouth. I looked around seeing that i was dangling upside down. a strong hand griping my legs. I tried to move my arms and when i saw feathers instead, i started panicing. The person holding me looked down at me. It was Jonghyun, he was holding me without any sign of sympathy. I looked at the others who were looking at me with hunger and noticed how they spoke, but I couldn't understand. I wasn't able to say help because I just clucked.

Key stood at the other end of the room, I noticed that they were bringing me to the kitchen. That was when it hit me, they were going to kill me for dinner. Key prepared a set of knives and a pot of boiling water on the stove. I started flailing again but it was no use, both Minho and Jonghyun were holding me down on the chopping board, Key held the knife on my neck and sliced  it and thats when i out.

The four members continued to drain the blood out of the poor chicken and proceeded with plucking the feathers and cooking and eating the chicken not knowing that it was their poor leader. After that day, no one knows where the leader went.

 

Jonghyun

I was walking around my room looking at the little bottle that had a bubble blower. Knowing that it was probably a gift left by one of the members, I open the bottle and blew air through the hole of the bubble blower. The bubbles started surrounding me enchanting me with the beautiful colours it was producing. A bubble popped on my nose and suddenly I felt a tug on my throat. I blew some more bubbles on the air, enjoying the way they reflected on the light.

I finally finished the bottle after a while of playing with them. I placed the bottle on the table and left to go to the recording studio. I entered the studio feeling lonely because there was no one there. I played the music and quickly entered the soundproof room. I waqited for the intro to finish before opening my mouth. I forced a sound to come out only to be greeted by nothing. I ran outside of the soundproof room pushing my vocals to come out but nothing came out. I could still hear the music, the sound of people chatting outside, but I can't hear my voice. I remember the little bottle of bubbles and so I went back to investigate it. When I came back, I couldnt find the bottle, instead I saw a row of bottles that were looked in little ice chests. A piece of paper placed near them saying "Pick the right one and I shall give you your voice back, pick the wrong one and you shall see."

I opened the middle one and blew bubbles, but nothing happened, my voice was still gone. I turned to my side and sat on the bed. I looked infront of me seeing my reflection and also seeing a pair of hands that held to my throat. My eyes widen when a see a long haired woman with fully black eyes and shark jaws staring at me. I tried to scream when she tore through the flesh of my neck . I felt the blood flood my windpipe. I watched myself be torn to pieces by the half woman half fish. But that was not what scared me, the reflection was speaking to me. I could hear him scream as she tore his skin. All I could hear from my side were my silent screams and the sound of bones crushing as she broke each bone in an attempt to kill me.

 

Key

The others have left me alone. I walked to the living room and turned it on. I heard rustling in Minho's room and so I decided to check it out. When I got there, there was nothing. So i went back to the living room, but the tv was off. The lights started flickering on and off. I felt myself panic, I ran to my bedroom hiding under the covers thinking it was only a robber wanting to mess with me.  I heard screeching and a child crying, it was outside the dorm. I bravely went outside to see a child with his head bowed down. He held a broken toy next to his chest as  he cried and cried. Key, feeling sympathetic tried to speak to the kid but the kid ran inside the dorm. He followed him as he led him into one of the unused rooms of the dorm. All of the sudden, he heard whispering followed by thumping and whacking and screaming coming from the little boy. He opened the door expecting to see the usual be but instead he sees an empty room with an elevated chair, on the chair seated the same child.

"Welcome to the Ruleof Key's" he said in a mocking way, "You have been disobeying our commands Kibum, and you know what happens to those who disobey right?"

I felt confused, all of the sudden other kids appeared from the dark shadows and started setting a fence between me and them. The door opened when ther were done and stiched up children with crooked faces and postures entered with sticks and what ever they can hold. They continued to whisper incoherent words and were approaching me fast. The children behind me were laughing and laughing. One of the crooked kids approached me and hit me on the head. he was holding a bat with nails in them, I started bleeding. That distracted me.

The crooked kids started surrounding Kibum bashing his body with their weapons, not stoping, he was bleeding, but they are not stopping. The crooked kids took their brooms and started sweeping the unconsious body out of the room leaving a trail of blood.

(Rule of rose anyone)

 

Minho feat Taemin

I was friends with this person, he never appeared anymore. Could it be that he hated me. I visited his dorm just to see if he is ok. When I entered the dorm, the door locked itself. I started panicking but then I heard his voice.

"Minho." It sounded so weak and almost like he was dying.

I climb up the stairs feeling eyes watching me. When I entered his room, all i could see was a blood stained bed and a diary on the table. I approached the table feeling the eereeness in the air. I read the diary

"I am sick, I must not die, I have to live in this world of peasants. To live, to feel, to smell, to touch, to... do other things that I have never done before. I need a host, my body cant contain all of this. I will *blood has smudged all over the page* Minho is the new host"

I dropped the diary feeling something watching me, I turned to my side to see the body of Taemin, crawling my way while saying my name in a weak way. I backed away from the boy scared of what he will do. As he approached the light, I could finally see, his lower half was deteriorating and was leaving a trail of blood. His eyes were hollow and his skin was pale. Maggots were flowing out of his mouth as he gasps and wheezes.

"You understand... right?" He questions. I started running away and he folowed in an incredibly fast pace. The sound of guts being dragged on the carpet was making my stomach push the food out. I was close to the door ,I looked back, but that was a bad idea, he caught my leg and dragged me away from the door before stabbing me. I woke up seeing my face infront of me smiling.

"Thanks for the body Minho." I tried to move but my body hurts. I watch as my body turns to the door leaving me. I tried to speak but maggots just flowed out of my mouth.

(Witches House if youre wondering)

 

 

A/N: Finished the Halloween special mwahahahaha sorry if ts too gorry or what ever. I swear I am not insane. it actually took a while to write this and if you havent noticed i actually ran out of ideas i started using horror games plot in the stories and i didnt do taemins becausei seriously cannot think of any other horror games except for slender but thats out doors sooooo not really in the shinee dorm -.- anyway hope you enjoyed it. i definately spent too much time on this because i started it on 7 and ended it on 9, now i have to sleep ..... or not.... do i have hwk?>???

anyway no skit for today since i scared the SHINee members too much sorry