I can't believe it Noona...

Love Light

 

LOVE LIGHT CHAPTER 15

 

Seohyun was extremely shocked, she didn’t know what to say or do.

“Ya! I am talking to you! Why the hell did you do that for?” Yonghwa asked annoyed.

“Stop! Turn around and look! It’s Shin Hye eonni, with another guy. She is cheating on Sukkie Oppa!” Seohyun said shocked.

“Ok, you’re joking, Noona is not that kind, she would rather break up with Geun Suk and then go out with someone else, she would never cheat. She loves Geun Suk so much that she can’t,even if she wanted to cheat on him.” Yonghwa reasoned.

“Well obviously she fooled all of you because I see her with another guy with my OWN eyes!” Seohyun said annoyed.

Yonghwa got serious, “Seohyun, I’ll put up with anything that you do, but this is an extreme.” Yonghwa said sternly.

“Yonghwa! I am being completely honest with you, do you honestly think I want to bring trouble to Sukkie oppa?, What will I gain if I did?” Seohyun cried in frustration and put her head down.

Yonghwa thought about what Seohyun said, he realized that she was right, why would she lie? He reluctantly looked back and saw no one.

“I don’t see anyone.” He said turning back around.

“What?” Seohyun looked up shocked. She blinked twice to make sure she didn’t hallucinate.

“I swear I saw them...” Seohyun trailed off.

“You really hate ShinHye Noona that much?” Yonghwa asked rudely.

“Look, I don’t even know who she is, and I honestly have nothing against her. If you think I am lying, that’s your problem. I swear to god I didn’t lie.” Seohyun said sincerely.

Yonghwa wanted to believe Seohyun but at the same time he knew that Shinhye noona wasn’t the type to cheat on Geun Suk, I mean she did like him after all, right?

“Okay fine, I believe you, but prove it.” Yonghwa declared.

Seohyun quickly left some money on the table for the food and ran with out of the restaurant, dragging yonghwa with her.

They ran and took many turns, but they couldn’t find ShinHye with another guy.

“Ok, maybe I was hallucinating.” Seohyun said admitted.

“No, I believe you.” Yonghwa said looking into the distance.

“What do you mean?” Seohyun asked.

“Over there.” Yonghwa pointed.

Indeed, it was Shinhye with a guy. The guy was in fact the person Seohyun saw awhile ago, with Shin Hye.

Yonghwa walked up to Shinhye fiercely.  Seohyun was surprised at how mad Yonghwa looked.

“What do you think you are doing?” Yonghwa shouted, “How can you cheat on your boyfriend like that? Especially Geun Suk, I thought you were a nice person, but you proved me wrong, Seohyun was right to always hate you.” Yonghwa spat out.

Seohyun stared at Yonghwa awestruck for FINALLY understanding her.

“Yonghwa, I don’t know what you are talking about. I am not cheating on Geun Suk, this is my cousin from L.A.” Shinhye lied.

“Ok That is a complete lie, I saw you hugging him with my own eyes.” Seohyun disagreed.

“Am I not allowed to hug my own cousin?” Shinhye sneered.

“Ok you even kissed him, I saw everything Shinhye. You can stop lying now.” Seohyun declared.

“Shinhye? You dropped your formalities Seohyun-ah, that’s not good.” Shinhye threatened.

Yonghwa was about to say something in defense of Seohyun but the guy next to Shin Hye cut him.

“Umm, Excuse me, but is this argument about me?” The guy asked awkwardly, “Before this gets any worse,  I am Shin Hye's cousin from LA.”

“What?!” Yonghwa and Seohyun at the same time.

Shinhye winked at the guy but neither Yonghwa nor Seohyun caught it.

The guy smiled at them, “Hello I am Yoo Seung Ho.” Seung Ho said with a slight bow.

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun were too embarrassed to say anything back.

“Ah, yes, Sorry about th-the misunderstanding.” Yonghwa stuttered, “Sorry Noona, for yelling at  you so hard.”

And with that, Shinhye and Seung Ho left. Seohyun nervously looked at Yonghwa who was deeply thinking about something.

“I am sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut.” Seohyun confessed.

“No, I don’t what you saw was wrong, have you noticed his lips? They were the same color as Shin Hye Noona’s. Either he wears lipstick or he must really be the guy that she likes, and is willing to cheat on Geun Suk, I mean I don’t think he would wear lipstick since he is a guy, right? regardless I better keep a watch on her. I may need your help” Yonghwa explained.

“Um...When did we get on the same side?”, Seohyun wondered, “But it’s for Sukkie Oppa, I guess I can...help you.” Seohyun unwillingly agreed.

“Wow, you are so much help.” Yonghwa said sarcastically.

“I wouldn’t push it, if I were you.” Seohyun threatened.

As usual their bickering never seems to find an end, but soon they found Yoona and Geun Suk and Sooyoung, and Joong ki and left to dorms. Seohyun and Yonghwa decided to keep it a secret from the others too.

Soon they reached their dorms, the girls were too tired to say anything and so were the guys. They went straight to their dorms without saying anything to each other.

“I actually liked this punishment.” Geun Suk admitted to Yonghwa. Yonghwa shook his head and jumped onto the bed without saying anything back.

Geun Suk made a face at Yonghwa, who was already asleep, and went to change.

The same story was going on with the girls.

“Hyunnie! Go change! Don’t just sleep with those clothes!” Yoona ordered.  

“Yoona, I’ll do it tomorrow.” Seohyun replied smartly.

“Smart, Hyunnie I want to tell you something...” Yoona trailed.

“Ok, now you got my attention, what is it?” Seohyun asked sitting up straight.

“Sooyoung! I want you to hear this too.” Yoona insisted.

They waited for awhile, but Sooyoung would not wake up.

“Aish, I think she is already asleep.” Seohyun concluded.

“Ok...I guess she’ll find out later.” Yoona said, “Hyunnie...I think I am falling for Geun Suk Sunbae...” Yoona declared.  

“WHAT?!?!?!?” Seohyun yelled.