Home

Mine To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

A long overdue chapter. I know this will not compensate the restlessness that you feel to finish this story. But I hope this will do, for now.

I took my time in writing this because I can’t wait to shift into the next few chapters and introduce the main plot of the story. And maybe I got too engrossed with the other characters that I forgot to pick up where I’d left off. I would really like the transition of this to be smooth, with the pace that matches the whole storyline I started.

So I invite you to take your time in reading the whole lot since I’ve written the last few chapters in long time intervals. Please also leave your comments, suggestions, and opinions. I would also appreciate if someone would be so kind to review this for assessment. I’d like to hear your thoughts for me to improve this pet story of mine.

But with all the sincerity, I thank you for dropping everything even for a few minutes and took a shot in reading Mine to Love. And to my subscribers, I hope that I’ll be able to deliver a story worth listening to. 

 

 

 

 

He took pictures of me while I was sautéing the onions, garlic and ground pork. I was surprised when he suddenly asked, “Hey, can I have this?” referring to my camera.

I paused for a while, and wondered why on earth he would want that. I mean, he could very well afford to buy one. But before I could answer, he spoke again.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. Yes, I could definitely purchase one for myself. But well, I just thought that it would be cool to have some sort of a token from the very first girl who stepped foot on my most personal space.”

 

Is he joking? Me? The first girl? Come on, I wasn’t born yesterday. I’m sure this is one of his pick-up lines. With his looks and charisma, he could definitely entice any girl to come up here. Besides, he must surely have a girlfriend.

 

“Oh really?” Even if what he is saying is true, I am still not giving this camera up. Main reason not that I have some of his almost pictures but because I had it since I started functioning again. And that fact means more to me than anything at this moment.

 

I reached for my bag and got the video camera out, “How about this instead?” presenting it to him as a compromise.

 

“But that looks fairly new. Have you even used it yet?” Sigh. Can this person for once accept something without me having to fight tooth and nail for it?

 

“Come on, how could it mean something if you barely use it yourself?” He adds. Fine. Mr. NBD has a point. Not that I’ll admit it to him, though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter