Chapter 8

Step Siblings

" I missed you" You heard the voice of your new mother coming from downstairs. * I missed you..* You brutally mocked her. " Aish. Do I really have to go down there" You asked yourself as you rolled your eyes.

 

Before you went downstairs you made your hair form into piggytails, which made you look even younger without you knowing yourself. " Okay. Here goes nothing" You said taking a big breathe in and out. You walked slowly down the stairs with your heart beating faster than before. You heard the conversation between your dad and that lady you will soon call your step mother.

 

" Where's your daughter? Isn't she here?" Yongguk mother worriedly asked.

 

" Oh she's coming. She is just getting ready that's all." Your father answered, while he scratched the back of is neck feeling  more nervous.

 

" Okay"  She said with a smile on her face.

 

You made it downstairs, when your dad said " Oh there she is!" excitedly pointing at you. You saw that they were waiting at the dinner table for you, you thought it was kind of sweet that they didn't start to eat.

 

* Aish! So this is the woman?* You mentally asked yourself. You put on a fake act, and started to act like an angel to impress your dad.

 

" Your welcome." You said giving Yongguk's mother an angelic smile. " Thank you" She replied back. You couldn't see the face of your step brother because he was still sitting at the table with his back facing you. * Yah.. What's with this guy? He's not even going to turn around and say hi. AISH! What ever* You nagged mentally.

 

You walked over to the dinner table, and sat across your step brother. You looked at him to say hi. " Hell-" You suddenly stopped. You wanted to say something but you were choked up, you didn't know what to say next. * Is that... Yo-ngg-uk?* You stuttered in your mind. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped.

 

" Why does your son look so familiar" Your dad asked his fiancee. He swore he just saw him somewhere ealier. He took a good look at Yongguk, and suddenly he gasped out loud.

 

" Mi Rae! Isn't that boy on yo-" You rushed over to your dad covering his mouth with both of your hands so he wouldn't finish his sentence. You moved your  lips close to your dad's earlobe and began to whisper in it. " Dad.. Shh... Don't talk about it"  

 

" What is it" Yongguk mother asked. " Nothing" You and your dad said in unison.

 

You guys started to eat. You gazed at Yongguk. He felt someone staring at him so he looked over to you. When his eyes met yours, you literally jumped, out of shock.

 

You gave him a smile and mouthed 'hi' to him. He gave you a nasty look. And made a noise that slipped out his mouth " tsk" It was the sound of his teeth . After all that he looked away.

 

* Yah! This guy completly ignored me!* You screamed to yourself.

 

 Yong Guk looked at you again, with curious, supicious eyes. " Mother" He called.

 

" Yes?"

 

" I thought you said she was 16? Not knwoing she's actually 12 years old" He asked and said brutally. Your eyes widened, you spit out you food from your mouth. " What!" You screamed loudly. You felt heated up, you couldn't believe this is the guy you idolized and loved so much.

 

" I'm not 12. I'm 16!" You argued.

 

" And how old are you? nine?  Because you act like one" You said brutally yelling across the table. You didn't mean to say that, it jus slipped out your mouth.

 

" Oh dear. Tensions already." Your dad and Yongguk's mother sighed in unison, as they face palmed theirseleves.

 

" Me?! Act like a nine year old. You must be kidding! Your the old dressed and packed your hair like a nine year old kid!" He argued back.

 

" Oh Yeah!" You screamed while you stood up and smacked your palms on the table.

 

" Okay! Enough! Let's eat and be silience." Your dad suggested. " I'm not hung-" You said before you were cut off by your dad. " Your eating! We will soon become a family. You need to get use to him"  " Yeah! It's normal for brothers and sisters to argue. When I was younger I and my brother would fight all the time." Yongguk mother explained trying to make you guys feel better and comfortable. But, it didn't work. You still felt upset. Yongguk as well.

 

" He's not my brother!" You yelled and ran off to your room.

 

You looked at the poster of Yongguk up your wall. " What is this? Is this the real Yongguk? What happened to the Yongguk I saw on televison" You asked yourself.

 

* He was humble, cute, and kind on TV.  So..why is he acting like this?* You mentally asked yourself.

 

~ Grr~ Your stomach began to rumble. * Omo! I'm starving* You said whining.

 

~**~

 

" YongGuk" YoungGuk mother called. " Yes" He answered.

 

" I know she's hungry.. Please send her food upstairs to her." His mother begged. " No" He simply answered.

 

 His mother stood up, walked over to him and pulled and pinched his ear so hard. " I SAID DO IT!" She yelled in his ear. 

 

Whenever his mother yelled like that it scared the heck out of him. " Okay. Okay" He said frightened. His mother went back to her seat and sat down. She saw that your dad was a bit frightened. So, she laughed.

 

Your father began to fake laugh. " I wo-uld ha-te to ge-t you mad" He frightenedly said, while he stuttered through his words. Yongguk mother laughed and pinched your dad cheeks. " Aigoo. Your too cute" Yongguk mother said.

 

* This will give tham a chance to actually like eachother" Yongguk mother mentally said.

 

Yongguk grabbed your food and drink, and went off upstairs. " Aish! Now which is her room?" He said confused. He looked in every door, instead your bedroom. " Maybe she's in here." He said as he slightly opened your door.

 

" Yah.. who is it?" You asked.

 

" It's me" You heard the voice of Yongguk. 

 

You rushly ran to the door, and shut it. " Don't you ever! Come into my room!" You brutally screamed. You didn't mean to be rude or mean, you just didn't want him to see the poster of himself up your wall.

 

" Yah! Do you think I want to come inside your room, that is probably messy? I just came here to give you your food."  He brutally explained.

 

* He brought my dinner for me?* You mentally asked yourself. You thought it was sweet. You thought that he felt sorry or guilty for what he said earlier as well.

 

" Thank you! That's nice of yo-" " Don't think that I brought your food because I felt sorry. I just brought it because my mom wanted me to. Don't get the wrong idea." He cutted you off rudely.

 

 Your eyes widened. You felt furious, and hurt. You just wanted to tackle him or something. * Aish! Why is he a !* You felt heated, and started to scratch your hair annoyed.


Note:

lol srry for the foul languages. I had to use it because I felt like it fit with the sentence, lmao if you know what I mean.

Thanks for reading again ^^.