Chapter 2

Step Siblings

 

Yongguk's mother saw a familiar figure approaching her way. " Mrs. Bang" Your father said happily. " Mr. Park, good morning" She replied back, giving your dad an adorable smile. " How are you?" Your dad asked, while he was petting yongguk's mother head gently. " I'm fine.. but not quite." Mrs. Bang said, with a despressing look on her face.

Mr. Park, your father could tell that something was wrong with his new lover, Mrs. Bang. Which is Yongguk's mother. He suddenly became a bit sad, because Mrs. Bang looked depressed.

" What is the problem?" Your dad asked concernend. It took a while for her to reply, but she did respond. " We have been dating for... almost a year now and you proposed to me, and we are about to get married in four weeks, but you haven't told your daughter yet. About me" She rumbled. She was to embrassed to look at your father in the eyes.

So, she gazed sadly at the floor. Your father gently grabbed Mrs. Bang chin and lifted it up high, which made your dad's eyes and yongguk's mother eyes to meet eachothers.

" Please..don't be sad" Your dad said so cooly. He pulled Mrs.Bang closer to himself, causing them to hug gently. " I'll tell my daughter, about us." " Ok" Mrs.Bang was so overwhelmed and happy that she began to shed tears a bit. " Move in with us in the next following week, so my daughter will get to know you and your son." Your father suddenly suggested.

He made the choice to marry a woman all of a sudden, so you could be happy. And not be lonely all the time. " That's so sudde-" Mrs. Bang was cut off by your father.

" Please... Don't say it's sudden" Your father begged. Hugging Mrs. Bang even tighter. " Okay." "Does your son know about me, you know us?" Your father asked. He wanted to make sure everything was in place. " Yes.... He knows that I'm dating somebody... but he doesn't know about the engagement and your daughter." Mrs. Bang answered. 

" Tonight. We will tell our kids, RIGHT!" Your father eagerly said. " Right" Mrs. Bang said happily. She was really happy that things are actually falling into place. And also happy that she finally has a man in her life that she can call.....husband. " Let's go back to work" Your father said, while he walked Mrs. Bang back to her office, and after he walked back to his.


                                                                         * On the other hand*

"Okay.. I have to get going. See you tomorrow at school" Jee Sun said while she walked out the front door. " Bye Jee Sun" You happily said. You felt lonely again when your best friend left the house. You always felt like that, since the day your mother died.

 

She died when you were only ten years old. The seperation between you and your mom, nearly took your life. But yet you kept strong, and lived every minute for your mom.

 

You went back upstairs to your room. You spent a few minutes gazing at a photo of your mom. Then, you went to the poster hung up on your wall. " Yongguk.. fighting" You said balling your fingers up to a fist.

 

You studied a bit, then you went to lie on your bed. You fell sound asleep, dreaming of Yongguk. Of course.

          ~**~

An hour went by and your dad returned from work. He came home early, which was not normal...at all.

 

"Mi Rae!" Your father called your name. You couldn't hear him call you because you were still asleep. " Mi Rae" Your father continuously called, while he looked everywhere for you. He then went to check upstairs in your bedroom, since he knows you are always there, watching tv, or studying. That is what you usually do in your room.

 

" Mi Rae" He whispered while he opened your bedroom door slowly. He saw nothing, but you on your bed. Sound... sound asleep.

 

His smile turned into a frown when he saw you sleeping. He was looking forward to telling you about his plans. But, yet relieved on the same time because he thinks that when he tells you about his plans, you would break down, and burst out in tears. He thinks that you would be upset and angry. So, yes he was relieved.

 

So..he left your room. Leaving you to sleep." She is really that bored in life? She's sleeping so early." Your father thought to himself. He is now happy with his choice getting you a new brother and mother, so you wouldn't be lonely ever...again.

 

~**~

 

Mrs. Bang heard her front door creak. She knew it was her son Yongguk, so she stood up and rushed to the door to greet him.

 

" Welcome" Mrs.Bang said with a smile on her face. " Thanks, mother." Yongguk replied. He walked away from his mother after speaking to her. His mother ran after him, and grabbed his wrist, which stopped him from moving farther. " Wait.." His mother whined. " What is it?" Yongguk replied. " Um... I have to tell you somethi-" " If it's you dating that man, I don't know... then you told me already I don't need you to repeat it." He cut off his mother. The idea of his mother and an unknown man dating, made him sick to his stomach. Made him furious...bitter.

 

" No.. It's important please listen." His mother begged. Yongguk felt like he was overreacting, and felt like he was a bit rude to his mother. So, he decided to listen. " Fine" He said with a gentle smile, while he petted his mother head. 

 

Yongguk smile made it easier for his mother to explain her plans. It made her calm down.

 

" What is i-"

 

" I'm getting married." The mother rushly said. 

 

Yongguk eyes wided, and mouth dropped. " What!? How could she do this to me?" He thought to himself.


Note:

I know I'm not perfect with my writing, but I'm trying to get better ^-^ thx for reading.

Subscribe and comment thx :D.

Oh and check out my book -My Maid-. I know it has no k-pop singers in it, but it has korean actors in it. The story has a good plot to it, so give it a chance thx ^_<.

LOL