Chapter 25

Step Siblings

You freaking out really annoyed Yongguk. Every time you freaked out he would sigh. 

 

"Will you chill out already." Yongguk angrily spoke. "Geez. Sorry. You are really not helping me at this time, I rather have Jee Sun or Zelo by my side." You spoke without thinking.

 

*Zelo! She rather has Zelo comforting her right now. HA! I'm not surprise. She should be grateful that I'm letting her squeeze my arm to death while I have to deal with her annoying squeals of fear.* Yongguk bitterly thought as he glared at you. "Are you saying that Zelo can protect you or do better than I am in this situation?" He debated.

 

"Um..Um.. I d-didn't mean it like th-"

 

"You totally did." Yongguk argued as he jerked his arm away from you. 

 

You being so mad said things that you didn't think through. "YEAH! I meant it. I totally did. You can't comfort me, you can't be nice to me, you can't take away the fear that is bubbled up in me, you can't-" You began to list and list until you were interrupted by Yongguk pulling you by his side with his arm around you.

 

"Now will you shut up." He spoke with a cold tone. Because it's a bit dark, you were really happy that Yongguk couldn't see your face right now. If he was to, he would see you blushing.

 

"Aish. I should've done this earlier." He brutally spoke causing you to get furious all of a sudden. "What is that suppose to mean!?"

 

"It means that If I had done this earlier you would've shut up a long time ago." He spoke as if he was talking to a stupid person.

 

"OH YEAH!" You roared like a kid.

 

"YEAH!"

 

You tried to argue back but the thunder noise forced you to stay quiet and hug Yongguk tightly. Even though you thought you hated him, you didn't care at all. Anyone one will do when it comes to a thunderstorm, even a total stranger.

 

"Ugh." Yongguk made a sound when you hugged him tightly. "Geez...Why are you so scared of them anyway" He questioned being so curious.

 

"It's just my past." You spoke sheepishly.

 

"Tell me it. I have nothing better to do." Yongguk sighed as you began to tell your story.

 

"Okay. One day during a thunderstorm when I was probably 13 or 10, I was alone in the house." You answered.

 

"Then what happened?" Yongguk curiously asked. "Yah...That's it!" You seriously spoke. "Pfftt..." You heard a sound. *Yah. What sound is that.*

 

"Pfffftt..."

 

"Eh!? Yongguk you hear that."

 

"Pfft.." Your eyes followed the sound. It was no other than Yongguk trying to stop himself from laughing. "PFFTTTHAHAHAHHAA. Ohh.Oh.. Sorry I tried to hold in my laugh but that was the most pathetic story ever." Yongguk assumed making you real mad. He couldn't stop himself from laughing, he was chuckling so hard that you could see his eyes about to tear up but no tears dropped. He hugged his stomach trying to ease the pain he is feeling because of laughing so hard.

 

"This is not a laughing matter!" You debated as you lightly punched Yonnguk arm. His laugh was silly. You had never heard him laugh this hard before. His laugh was ugly but funny which made your anger fade away and you too began to laugh.

 

"Yongguk...You are truly a nine years old." You laughed through your words. "Coming from a two year old." He joked back as you two continued to laugh.

 

You didn't know it but you didn't feel frightened anymore, you felt....hm...what should you call it? Yeah Safe. You felt safe. Although you weren't ready to leave Yongguk's side and be by yourself. So you two stood by each other till you guys fell asleep. 

 

*Now who will be a better person for you now. Me or Zelo?* Yongguk mentally said as he drifted off to sleeping with you hovering his arm as your head rested on his shoulder.

 

~**~

 

It was a new day. You two were still asleep. 

 

It wasn't only a new day but it was a school day. You wouldn't have woke up if your phone didn't ring.

 

You're ring tone is this: (lol a lil parody for you, but I wanted to show you guys how your ringtone is.)

 

Cute ain't it :P

 

"EH!" You spoke as you opened your eyes. You saw that you were resting on Yongguk which brought a smile to your face. Then...You remembered... "TODAY! Is school!" You roared in shock as your phone kept ringing. *Aish. It's probably Jee Sun* You suggested.

 

"Yongguk!"

 

"Yongguk." You repeatedly  called him as you shook a sleeping Yongguk in front of you. But he wouldn't wake up. *Geez. Why is he like this. He is never like this. He seems too comfortable.* You mentally thought. You were happy that the electricity came back on. Since Yongguk wouldn't wake up, you thought of a trick.

 

"For payback I will let him sleep and go late to school." You evilly spoke as you stuck your tongue at Yongguk. Then you giggled. You knew he would be upset, but you were willing to take that chance all the name of fun.

 

"Sleep tight Mr.Bang." You laughed as you got ready for school and left. 


Author's note:

 

Sorry short update. Since its Summer I can update a lot  now YAY! See u next time. ;_;