Chapter Ten

Step Siblings

* Oh no! What to do? What to do?* You said mentally. You tried looking for a place to hide. * Yes! I'll hide behind this bush* You squeeled in your mind. You crawled as fast as you could behind the bush.

 

" Huh?" Yonnguk said. He swore he saw something run behind a bush somewhere. " Oh? Was it a rodent?" Yongguk asked himself, thinking out loud with his finger on his lower chin. He walked past the bush until you made a loud sigh, idicating that that was a relief. * What is that* Yongguk mentally asked himself while he stopped walking.

 

* Perhaps it's a human being? But...Why is he or she hiding?* He asked himself mentally. He turned around and walked towards the bush you were hiding behind. * Oh God!* You whined.

 

Yongguk looked behind the bush and saw you. " You!" He screamed pointing at you. " uh uh... W-hat is it" You asked him acting like you didn't know what was happening. " Oh you're stalking me now?!" He joked. You took it serious. You didn't know he was kidding because he had such a serious face on. " No.. No. Um.. Ew. Who would want to stalk you?" You said trying to act calm but you knew you wasn't.

 

" Obvisouly you!" Yongguk started to become more serious. " What ever! I'm leaving" You roared at him. You started to walk off when you heard footsteps running behind you. " Hey!" You heard Yongguk voice. He grabbed your wrist and turned you around making your face and body facing him. He looked into your eyes and started to speak. " You don't run away from me when I'm talking." You didn't say a single word. You got lost in Yongguk eyes. You gazed and gazed, making Yongguk wonder.

 

" Yah! What are you staring at?" He asked making you come back to your senses. " Nothing!" You quickly answered. " Just leave me alone Yongguk." You said walking away. Youngguk stood still in one place while you walked off.

 

* What? She knows my name. Haha of course she does, I'm cool like that.* Yongguk bragged mentally. * Oh.. Maybe she's a fan? Nah... She wouldn't act like a to me if she was.* Yongguk thought. He ran behind you and you heard his footsteps again.

 

* Aish.. what does this guy want?* You asked yourself. " Wait!" You heard Yongguk voice yell. You turned around once again facing him. " What is it?" You asked annoyed. " How do you know my name? You watch Bands against Bands?" He asked you waiting for you to reply.

 

" Of course I do. I'm a big fan of  B.A.P" You blurted out. * Damn! Why did I have to say that* You thought while you hit your head repeatedly with your fist. " Oh so you are." Yonnguk said coming closer to you. 

 

" N-o" You stuttered stepping back. Yongguk could tell you were lying, so he pinched your nose.

 

" Yah! Tell the truth."

 

" Aish! I am." You admited rolling your eyes. " Who do you like in the band the most? You know.... who's your favorite?" Yongguk asked, wondering who it is.

 

* Oh.. Why does he have to ask me this question* You whined mentally.  It took you a while to answer.

 

" Zelo" You lied through your teeth. * Ah.. So she likes Zelo?* Yongguk mentally thought.

 

Yongguk didn't reply back. He looked at you and nodded his head. Both of you guys walked back home, not saying a single word.. nothing but.... silence.

 

~**~

 

You guys made it home. You and Yongguk both walked in the house, then both of you guys parents ran up to Yongguk and you. " Are you guys ok?" Yongguk mother and you're dad said in unison as they hugged you guys. 

 

" Yes."

 

* Ah.. They came home together. They must have bonded by now* Yongguk mother thought with a wide smile on her face. " Mother...  Why are you smiling like that. It's really freaky" Yongguk honestly spoke.

 

 His mother wide smile turned into a frown. " Yah.. Yonggukkkk.." His mother whined.

 

" Oh yeah. Yongguk. Your new uniform arrived. You will be going to school with Mi Rae." Your father happily said. * Oh so that's her name* Yongguk mentally spoke.

 

" With me!" You screamed with an upset look on your face. * Can this day get any worst?*

 

" What about my old school!?" Yongguk roared. He looked even more shocked than you did. " You don't live in that nieghboorhood no more, so you have to go to Mi Rae school." Yongguk mother explained.

 

" Now I have to be with her almost everyday! And, I won't be in school with my buddies?" Yonnguk complained. " You are telling me! I'm the one who has to deal with you.!" You argued.

 

* Aw.. I guess they still hate eachother* Yongguk's mother whined in her head. " Why won't you just shut up for once, and mind your own business" Yongguk argued back.

 

" Me? Mind my own business? This is my business!" You screamed. You both argued and argued until Yongguk mother stopped it by yelling louder than you guys.

 

" Why won't you guys just get along and be happy about our marriage plans!" 

 

" Because This Marrige Is Not Meant To Be!" You and Yongguk screamed in unison. The comment you said broke her heart. She looked very upset and furious. She didn't say a word, all she did was to go upstairs in her new room that your dad showed her when you and Yongguk were gone.

 

* Was it brutish of me to say that?* You asked yourself. * No! No it's not.  I don't like her and Yongguk one bit.* You thought brutally.