Moments

You're not supposed to say "I love you" back

瞬間

 

Sooyoung was busy feeling every inch of the piano that had been settled in front of her for quite a long time already. She doesn’t know exactly how to put into words about what her feelings are but it can be sum up to say that she’s feeling very overwhelmed. Overwhelmed to that exact point where she unconsciously hit a key and started playing random notes on it earning more attention from the people who’s staying with her inside the piano room.

 

Until she heard a slight cough that caught her attention away from the instrument. She turned around only to see Yoona standing right beside her.

 

“Aren’t you going to start something rather than hitting every key randomly?” the doe-eyed girl asked her.

 

She chuckled lightly before answering. “I already started something didn’t you see what I did?”

 

It’s Yoona’s turn to scoff at her. “Getting humble aren’t we?” she said sarcastically.

 

“Whatever. Taeyeon-ah let’s start, we still have class.”

 

Taeyeon smiled at her before turning her attention to Jessica who also smiled back at her then walked towards Sooyoung.

 

“Fine. Let’s.”

 

The practice lasted for another 30 minutes and after they heard the bell rang, they decided to just continue it during their free time. Hyoyeon was the first to leave the room, telling them that she hasn’t done her homework for her next subject.

 

“Thank you for the help Sooyoung.” Jessica said her thankfully.

 

Sooyoung only nodded at her then signaled Taeyeon that she’ll leave already.

 

“See you later after class Taeng.”

 

“Okay. Thanks again Soo.”

 

Sooyoung walked towards the door and opened it without looking back inside. The moment she closed the door out she heaved a sigh and turned her heels towards her classroom.

 

 

***

 

“Aren’t you going to follow her or something?” Jessica asked eyeing Yoona with a furrowed eyebrow.

 

“Why will I?”

 

“You have something to say sorry about right?”

 

“I uhh..some other time. Yeah. Besides it wasn’t entirely my fault.” Yoona stuttered, explaining.

 

“You. Be good to her.” Jessica told her in a rather bossy way that made Yoona scoffed.

 

“You better be not me. You’re the one who needs her help anyway.” She stucked her tongue out to Jessica.

 

“You two, stop bickering alright? We’ll be late to class, continue that later.” Tiffany interrupted them while fixing her things.

 

“Tiffany’s right. Don’t worry, Sooyoung’s not mad. She doesn’t know how to be mad I assure you that.” Taeyeon also said, glancing at Tiffany for a second then shifted her attention to Jessica.

 

It was then that the two realize that Tiffany and Taeyeon were still inside.

 

“Okay.” Jessica and Yoona said in chorus.

 

After done packing and fixing their things in their respective bags, they left the piano room together.

 

“Again, thank you Taeyeon for the help.” Jessica said giving a smile to Taeyeon.

 

“Not a problem.” Taeyeon smiled back at her then proceeded walking to the opposite direction.

 

She was walking in the middle of the corridor wearing an evident smile on her face when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around almost immediately only to find Yoona smiling at her shyly.

 

“Hi Taeyeon…ssi. Can I walk together with you?”

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at her before letting out a smile inwardly. “Sure.”

 

Well the fact that Im Yoona is standing in front of her with a shy smile made her feels like she’s one lucky girl, not everyone see a shy goddess anyway right? Taeyeon thought. But no, a big NO she’s not having a crush on her nor any of those related about crush stuffs. She just feels lucky that’s all. Also, Sooyoung might kill her. Even though her bestfriend doesn’t show it, she knows that her bestfriend is a responsible person. The fact that SHE allowed herself to be Yoona’s girlfriend is already something cause if not, Sooyoung could have ‘broken up’ with her even before the whole relationship starts.

 

They were walking side by side when Yoona speaks again.

 

“Taeyeon-ss-“

 

“Taeyeon. Call me Taeyeon.”

 

“Oh okay. Well I uhm..I need to ask you something.”

 

“Go on. What is it?” Taeyeon asked though she already have an idea to what Yoona’s going to ask her.

 

“About Sooyoung.”

 

Bingo! Taeyeon laughed in victory through her mind.

 

“What about Sooyoung?”

 

“I just want to say I’m sorry for what I did to her.”

 

“Oh…Shouldn’t you be telling that to her? In person? I mean it’s with her you need to say sorry to, not me.”

 

“Well actually I uhh…I thought that since you’re friends with her, you can just deliver my apology?”

 

Taeyeon chuckled at Yoona’s shyness.

 

“Don’t worry Yoona, Sooyoung doesn’t bite.” She then laughed at her own silly joke, startling Yoona a bit. “Oops, I’m sorry.” She quickly covered with the book she’s holding to silent her laugh.

 

“It’s fine. But yeah, you’re right. I’ll say sorry to her when we meet.” Yoona said, smiling widely. “Thanks Taeyeon.”

 

“Thank me when she forgives you already.” She said in a teasing tone. Yoona looked at her with a confused look.

 

“What do you mean? She’s not hating me right?”

 

Taeyeon giggled when she realized she scared Yoona.

 

“No no of course not. Like what I said in the piano room a while ago, she’s not mad. Are you afraid of her?”

 

“What? No of course not. Why will I be afraid of that giant.”

 

Taeyeon laughed again.

 

“Why can’t your bestfriend laugh the same way you do?” Yoona asked her, pouting.

 

“You mean in an ahjumma way?”

 

It was Yoona’s turn to laugh. “Ahjumma way? Oh my god that was funny!”

 

“I know. But Sooyoung hates hearing that.”

 

“Oh really? Why? That’s not possible. You two are best of friends right?”

 

“Yep. But Sooyoung’s taste differ with mine, you know what I mean?”

 

Yoona only nodded her head at her. “Well Taeyeon, the second one is my classroom so…thanks?”

 

“That’s nothing. Literally nothing.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Okay bye.” Yoona then walked away from her. She then turned around to walk the opposite way when she Sooyoung standing five steps away from her.

 

“Yah Sooyoung. What are you doing there? You startled me.”

 

Sooyoung smirked at her. “Had a good laugh with Im huh?”

 

“You’re jealous?” Taeyeon asked back causing Sooyoung to laugh at her.

 

“Good joke Tae. Good joke.”

 

“What are you doing here anyway? Your classroom is on the third floor.”

 

“I forgot my notebook in the piano room, I’m on my way when I heard you laugh. You’re noisy did you know that?”

 

Taeyeon giggled at her bestfriend before speaking. “Oh I thought you’re making sure that your girlfriend came back to her room safely.” She teased.

 

“I don’t even know her room.” Sooyoung scoffed.

 

“So you want to know. It’s the second one.” Taeyeon told her with a wink.

 

“Like I care?”

 

“You do care. You just don’t want to admit it.”

 

“Whatever. Go to your room now midget.” Sooyoung told her before pushing her slightly to walk. “Oh by the way, I got Jessica’s number.”

 

Taeyeon gave her a why-are-you-telling-me-that-look. “And?”

 

“I am not your bestfriend for nothing Tae.” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

Soyoung then waved her two hands at her before proceeding to climb down the stairs.

 

“Yah! You have Jessica’s number? How about your own girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked her in a slightly raised voice.

 

“Ask her that in exchange for Jessica’s.” Sooyoung answered back not turning around to look back at her.

 

“You must be kidding me.” Taeyeon mumbled before walking towards her classroom. She arrived on her classroom’s front door and was about to hold the knob when someone opened it from the inside causing her to yelp in surprise. She looked up only to see her teacher looked back at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

“You’re late Kim Taeyeon. Where have you been?”

 

“I…err..got stocked up with something Ms.Lee.” she answered nervously. Mentally cursing her bestfriend.

 

“Go to your seat.” Her teacher told her. She bowed at her then proceeded walking to her own seat.

 

***

 

Sooyoung on the other hand is walking back to her classroom after checking the piano room for her notebook and found out nothing in there. With her hands on both of her pocket she reached her room but stopped automatically when she saw a girl pacing back and forth in front of the room, her both arms crossed tightly on her chest. And as if the girl senses her presence, she looked at her way. Their eyes then stared at each other for a few seconds before Sooyoung eventually broke it and walked towards the girl and stopped when she’s three steps away from her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked, not bothering to make an eye contact.

 

“I uhmm…I was about to- I mean here..” the girl uncrossed her arms then with both hands, handed the notebook she was looking for to her.

 

She eyed the hands then the notebook and lastly looked at the girl only to find that the girl was looking down on her feet.

 

“Where did you-“

 

“I actually came back to the piano room and found it there.”

 

Sooyoung let out a chuckle before taking the notebook away from the girl. “Oh okay.”

 

The girl then bowed at her before turning around to walk away from her when Sooyoung called out for her.

 

“And thank you also…Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany stopped walking and turned around only to find Sooyoung getting inside the classroom.

 

“You’re welcome, Sooyoung.” She mumbled to herself with a wide smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: BECAUSE YOUR AUTHOR HERE IS BEING STUPID....I FORGOT THE PASSWORD AND THE E-MAIL ADD I USED FOR MY TWITTER ACCOUNT AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT TO CHANGE AND MAKE A NEW ONE! TO THINK THAT I EVEN SHARED NON-SENSE THERE LAST NIGHT! T_T HAHAHA!! BUT GUYS IF, JUST IF, YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME(LIKE YOU WOULD WANT TO OR LIKE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ME) JUST KINDLY FOLLOW ME HERE. :) THANKS!