The First Time We Meet

When I Was Your Man

Seohyun P.O.V

It’s been a while since we broke up but I still feel the pain lingers on my heart. I cannot stop myself thinking about him. It hurts me a lot when I close my eyes and his face started appearing in my dreams saying the word that I feared the most. I think the best solution to this is get myself busy with loads of works. Thank god, my wishes were granted. Yesterday morning manager oppa told us, the member of Girls’ Generation that we will start our tour to Japan soon. So basically this means we have to do extra work for our debut in Japan. Lee Soo Man shi said that he wanted us to gain more popularity and this is the best chance. For our debut, we need to be well prepared and the recording for the Japanese version of Tell Me Your Wish after manger oppa talked to us. I was surprised as it was a little too fast. Today all of us need to film the music video for it. The director told us that today we will become paparazzi for a guy.

“Hyunnie!”

I jumped up from my seat when Yoona unnie called me.

“Unnie, you scared me for a while.” She tittered.

“I did it on purpose. Hey, the actor for our music video is a guy and he’s quite cute.”

“Really unnie?” I tilted my head a little to look at her even though I cannot turn my head to her because the staffs were putting make-up on my face.

“Yes. I saw him just now!”  She beamed but it only lasted for two seconds.

“Too bad. He’s younger than me.” I just smiled and nodded.

All of us finish putting on make-up, we went to the set. The director was ready there with all the staffs. Some of us were given cameras while some got microphones.

“Okay girls, for this music video all of you need to act like a paparazzi and take a few pictures of this guy.” The director said while pointing at a cute guy who stood beside him.

“Hi, my name is Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet all noonas here.” He smiled, showing us his pearl white teeth. Yoona unnie is correct, he looked adorable.

“Which modeling company are you from?” Tiffany unnie asked but he replied shyly

“I’m just a trainee in SM entertainment.”

Impressive. I think that he have a bright future and for sure SM will debut him as a model or a singer.

“Girls, enough of chatting, please move to the set.” We did as what he requested.

“Lights, Camera… action!” A limo came forward at a slow pace. It stopped right in front of us and the theater. The door was opened, revealing a nice suited trainee guy who talked to us just now. He was the star and we, paparazzi started to take his picture. I can see he was a little shocked by the number of paparazzi and the flashing lights from the camera. The way he smiled and bowed to us was awkward but it made him looked innocent at the same time.

“Cut!” All of us stopped and looked at the person who sat on a chair in front of us.

“Good! It’s a wrap for today.” All of us let out a relieved sigh. When the unnie and I were leaving the set, he bowed at us. I just smiled at him and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

 

P.S: To all the readers, I’ll be using Kris’s real name in this few chapter before his debut which is Kevin Wu.

Kevin’s P.O.V

Yesterday I was told that I will become the actor for one of Girls’ Generation’s VCR and I have to be in SM’s studio at 10 a.m. today. I felt a little happy but not overjoy like Chanyeol. He’s a happy virus and also a trainee in SM entertainment same like me but I’m cool and quiet type compared to him. I don’t even know why we managed to click together. Maybe it’s because of his good sense of humor made me liked him.

“Hey you! What’s your name?” I rose from the chair that I was sitting and answered one of the staff.

“Kevin Wu.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“Go over there and get your make-up done and get dress.” He gave me a suit along with pants .

“This is your outfit for today.” I walked to the fitting room nearby and change my clothes.

 I came out after I finished checking myself at the mirror.

tumblr_inline_miclanzDX31qz4rgp.jpg

 

Damn Kevin, you look good today. I know that I am being cocky but this is the truth. I wondered around the studio to look for the make-up artist. Finally, I found them in a room so I entered it. 

“Excuse me. I am the actor for the VCR. Can you please get my make-up done?”

“Yeah… After I finished with them first. Please wait.” He walked away after answering my question.

 I sat on a chair at a corner, patiently waiting for my turn. Thank god not all Girls’ Generation members were here, there were only four of them. If all 9 of them were here then it will take a longer time for them to get their hair and make-up done. I looked around and I saw a girl was reading a book while the hair stylist was blow-drying her hair. The book that she was reading was some kind of self improvement and motivation book. Hmm.. Interesting. I thought that girls like love stories but she proved me wrong. Wait a minute, she was the maknae right? Yeah.. What was her name? Hmm.. Jihyun? Sohyun? Ahh! Seohyun! Even though she was the maknae but she looked very mature compared to her sisters. Her sisters were talking and giggling at each other but she behaved well. That kind of caught my attention.

I finished shooting with Yoona and Yuri a while ago. At first, I was quite nervous because it was my first time but I started to get used to it as time pass. Now it was Seohyun’s turn. The moment she came in the set I froze for a few seconds. She looked beautiful. Her hair was tied up to a bun which made her elegant and more mature looking . Her eyes were painted with dark colored eye shadow that suited her navy blue dress. She was like a package with all those good stuffs inside.

“Hi, nice to meet you. I’m Seohyun.” She greeted me and offered a handshake.

“Hi. Nice to meet you too, my name is Kevin Wu.” I shooked her hand.

“Alright, Seohyun you know what to do?” the director asked.

She nodded.

“Yes. Walk around and let him chase after me.”

“Good. Kevin do what you did just now and off both of you go.”

She left to stand at the position where the director informed her just now which was behind those mirrors. Just now the set was arranged with see through curtains or concrete walls but now it was mirrors. I can see my reflection everywhere although it seems creepy.

“Lights, camera and action!”

This was the sign that the camera started filming. I began walking around searching for Seohyun. I saw her reflections everywhere as there were many mirrors surrounding us. Every step and move she made projected to the mirrors. Then I saw the reflection of her eyes looked at me as if it was telling me something. Without my knowledge, I started chasing her from behind desperately. I don’t know why I did it but I felt that her eyes were full of mysteries and I wanted to find out what was it. Her reflection was nowhere to be seen so I stopped chasing. Suddenly, I felt a soft hand caressed my cheek from behind and I turned around. Those eyes. I saw those eyes again which can see through your soul. Her eyes were so different from her sister’s eyes. Their were sweet but hers was filled with mysteries.

“CUT!” Both of us turned to the voice.

“Good job. You guys can leave the set now.” She gave me a smile and left.

 

 

--Author's Note.--

Hi guys...  it's been a while ... sorry for not updating frequently n letting u guys down...  here it is...  chapter 6 ...hope u guys enjoy it...  anyway did u guys watch the drama version of wolf?  I did n I love every part of it...  please leave some comment for me as a motivation for me to continue writing this fic...  I wanna thank these 2
35 people who subscribed my fic: nicetomeetyou,  meggy15990, seohyunyunho, chan92,  MelanieTeh0709, reihn22, glamzchic, hensyy,  anazirahs6729,  ambai90, BABY_YG, afieleia, ningbaizura, aksehc1216, nonnaslim, riamaulina, imsoinlove_seokyu, Anaka90,  LoVeKpop2, undermyuniverse, jingleek, V1P_B4N4, jevisre, white_blue, jja_jja, batcute, kmarsmile, KJpoper, aiE_28, IWriteWhenImBored,  seohyunkyute,  woojung5566, Anii_Key_ BoA, miss_chio and joyfulgirl...  SPECIAL THANKS TO IWriteWhenImBored AND GLAMZCHIC FOR UPVOTING MY FANFIC... can I ask u guys a favour?  I'm working on a new rated M fanfic which features exo and oc but no seohyun or changmin so I'm sorry...  please do not read if u don't like rated M stories...  if u wanna check it out ,here's the link ( 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/471332/genie-or--slave-hardcore---exo-ocs/18) . This is a + a lil comedy fanfic...  lastly, thanks to Mrs park chanyeol for helping me to update this fic...