We Meet Again

When I Was Your Man

Seohyun’s P.O.V

Our tour concert in Japan was very successful. No doubt, our popularity increased in Japan tremendously in just a few months. Now I’m back in Korea again. Seeing that I’m quite free, I went to a bookshop which was situated not far from SM building. I wore a black cap and face mask to cover my features so that I would not cause any trouble to the shop owner. After all, I am an artist. For sure Sones will be screaming if they sees me. I walked from one shelf to another, scanning every book until I found one which suits me. A motivational book written by Robin S. Sharma entitled ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferari’, by fable about fulfilling your dreams and reaching your destiny. Just I was about to read I heard a voice of male which was not far away.

“Hey, isn’t that Seohyun sunbae from Girls’ Generation?”

Oh no. This was not good, someone recognized me. I need to get out as fast as possible. Wait… The male just called me sunbae, which means he was my junior? I turned towards my right side and found two unfamiliar guy stood in front of me. One of them gasped.

“Oh My God. It’s you Seohyun sunbae!”

I shushed the male in order for him not to scream my name out loud. Thank god, he got the message and covered his mouth immediately. I looked around to see if anyone heard him and to my relief, no one was paying attention on us.

“Hi.. . Sunbae… Er… My name is Byun Baekhyun…. I’m currently a trainee in SM entertainment… And… I’m a big fan  of Girls’ Generation. Do you mind giving me your autograph?”

I nodded and signed on the paper that he took from his pocket.

“Oh. My. God. I can’t believe Seohyun sunbae is standing right in front of me now. Can you believe it Chanyeol?”

Hey, wait a minute…

“Aren’t you the trainee actor in our Japanese version of Genie music video?”

I asked the guy who stood beside Baekhyun. He smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Noona still remember me?”

“I don’t at first… but now I do when baekhyun mentioned your name.”

This time, a tall guy approached us from far,

“There you guys are. I’ve been looking for both of you everywhere.”

Hey, I know this guy too.

“Aren’t you Kevin Wu? Err… The actor for our VCR?” I pointed at him. He smiled and nodded to me.

“Since, you guys bumped into me, why don’t we go for a cup of tea at the shop across? Treat is on me.”I suggested.

 

3rd P.O.V

That was how they ended up at the coffee shop. They picked to sit at the corner of the shop so that no one would recognized Seohyun. Another reason was Baekhyun wanted to enjoy this moment with his idol without any interruption.

“So Seohyun sunbae, are you close to Taeyeon sunbae?” Baekhyun grinned at her.

“Yeah. Why?”

“Do you know what type of guy does she like?” This question made her giggled and she knew he was one of Taeyeon’s fanboy.

“Erm… She has not told me about this but I think she like caring guys.” Chanyeol could only shook his head.

Seriously, when would this guy stop fanboying. It had been an 30 minutes they were in the coffee shop and all he did was digging Taeyeon’s stuff. He turned to Kevin who was sitting beside him. Chanyeol saw that he was staring at Seohyun as is she was a valuable diamond without blinking his eyes. He figured out that he likes Seohyun. Maybe it’s time for them to get to know each other. Chanyeol slipped his hand in his pocket and clicked a few buttons on his phone so that his ringtone can be heard by them clearly. He pretended to answer the call and ended it in less than a minute.

“Hey Baekhyun.”

“What?”

“Mom said that she cooked something delicious and she wants you to come over and try it.”

“Oh, well then. Let’s go.”

Just when Kevin was about to rise from his seat, Chanyeol pressed his down.

“Mom did not invite you. So sit here and accompany sunbae.”

Kevin blinked curiously as they leave the two of them. A message popped up in Kevin’s phone.

“I know you like her so don’t waste the opportunity that I’ve given you. Hwaiting! XD.”-Yeollie

“This guy is truly my buddy. He knows what I’m thinking.” Kevin thought. He was searching for a topic so he could open a conversation with her.

On the right timing, his eyes landed on the plastic bag beside her that contained books which she bought from the bookshop earlier.

“You like motivational books?” She nodded with a sweet smile on her face.

“It motivates me to do things and I can improve myself at the same time.”

“I like it too. My favourite book is ‘The Five People You Meet in Heaven’ by Mitch Albom.” Seohyun gasped and widened her eyes.

“You have that book? Can you please lent it to me? I’ve been searching for that book a long time ago.”

“Yeah sure… among all the girls that I’ve known, you’re the first who likes to read this type of book.” Seohyun cringed and smiled.

“You must be thinking that I’m weird right? All my unnies said the same thing.” Kevin frowned at her.

“Weird? I wouldn’t say that. I think you’re unique and I like this character of yours.” She blushed at his compliment. Kevin felt his heart beating so fast that it will burst in anytime when he saw her blush. He never felt anything like this when he was with a girl. Seohyun was the only exception.

“God, it’s 2p.m. already! I need to go now. Can you please give me the bill?” Kevin shooked his head.

“It’s okay. I can’t let a sweet girl like you pay for the meal. It’s impolite.”

“But I promised to treat you and your friend.” Kevin chucked.

“Maybe next time. But for now I insist to pay.”

“Thanks.”

Both of them exchanged a bow and Seohyun left the coffee shop.

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

I went home and saw Chanyeol sitting on the couch and playing video games. Last time I gave him a set of my house keys because he was my best buddy, not to mention he treated me very well when I first came to Korea. He became my best friend in just a year.

“Hey, how did it went?” He asked while his eyes were on the TV screen, thumbs hitting on the remote. I sat beside him.

“It went well. How do you know that I like her?”

“You think I’m stupid? Dude! You stared at her for almost 30 minutes . You don’t even blink when your eyes was on her. Don’t your eyes feel dry?” Kevin laughed at Chanyeol who loved to exaggerate things.

“When you wanna confess to her?”

“Bout what Yeol?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Duh! Bout your feelings for her?” Kevin’s bright face faded when he heard this question. He signed and left his question unanswered. The guy beside him paused the video game and looked at him.

“Why? Don’t tell me you’re scared!”

“What?! I’m not scared! I’m just…”

 Chanyeol shot him a look while Kevin was searching for the right word. At last he found it.

“Scared…”

“See I told ya… but why are you scared? The Wu Yi Fan that I know is much braver than this.” He sighed again.

“She’s an artist Yeol. I’m just a trainee. I don’t suit her.”

“So what? There’re no rules saying you can’t date an artist.”

He looked down at his feet.

“I’ll confess to her… If I get to debut as an artist.”

 

--Author's Note--

Ayo whatssup? Here is  Chapter 7 ...  please leave some comment as a motivation for me to keep writing  after u have read this story...  I'd appreciate it...   thanks to:  julie_61, zarifah95, hewhew9492, diniruwaidah, FiffteenOctBaby, sms0712 and Forteen  for subscribing my story...  big thanks to mrs park chanyeol for helping me to update...P.S:  can you guys please do me a favour?  I'm working on a second fanfic... can u guys please check it out?  For those of u who don't like fic please don't read cuz it's an EXO fic (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/471332/genie-or--slave-hardcore---exo-ocs/18)