Chapter 5

Because It's You.

Chapter 5

~Age 18~

Ringgggggggggg~

The bell rings signaling that history class is finally over. You stretched out your arms and yawned as you slightly shook Myungsoo shoulder. He woke up from his nap he was taking when the teacher was giving his lecture about Koreas' history.

"Lets," you yawned "go." And stood up from your seat with Myungsoo trailing behind. After putting your books away you both went and met the rest outside the school gates.

"Hyung, Sumi-ah." Myungsoo mumbled getting their attention. " I'm hungry." They all laughed, though they were thinking the same thought.

" Yah lets go before the shops get busy." Woohyun continued. " My treat." 

Every ones mouth drop in surprise. " Whats the special occasion?" Hoya joked. " Got another girls number?" they chuckled.

" Maybe, maybe not." Woohyun smirked. 

Sunggyu glared at him " Who cares we all know he's never going to call them. Lets go." He started walking away with everybody following behind.

~

Arriving at the restaurant was the most embarrassing moment for you. Why? Because there were some jerks who were fight to sit next to you. Who were they? 

Dongwoo.

Woohyun.

Myungsoo.

Can these idiots get any more embarrassing.

" Yah! I'm the dongsaeng!"

" So, Who cares about being youngest. I'm older than you two."

" You two shut up." Woohyun yelled at them both. " Everyone knows she wants me to sit next to her." He winked at you.

" Yah! What are you trying to say!!" 

" Who said she wanted to sit with you at all!!"

" Because that's a fact and we all know!"

Jesus, the costumers are staring you idiots!!  ​" Yahhh! All 3 of you Shut Up!" You yelled " Just Shut Up! Shut up!!! Please" They stared at you like a crazy woman. " I'm not sitting with either of you 3!" 

Myungsoo stared at Woohyun giving him death glares. "Hyung its all your fault!" He continued. " if you two itdiots let me-"

" Its not my fault you !!" Woohyun blocked Myungsoo from slapping him continuiously.

Dongwoo on the other hand........." Yahhhhhhhhh!"

The tradition music played in the shop as everyone sat silently. Smiling, as if nothing happened. Where did those 3 sit? Myungsoo on your left. Woohyun on your right. And last but not least. Dongwoo across from you. The staring costumers? It had stopped once Sunggyu beated them up after causing such a scene. Will not exactly 'beat' but more like.......... Scolded them. Everyone kept their silence until Woohyun broke it.

" Yah, Myungsoo go-go buy some drinks." Myungsoo looked at him in disbelief.

" Why can't we just drink the ones they have?"

" Your not the one Paying, are you." Woohyun hissed through his teeth.

" Why me."

" Because you said you were the youngest one of us all, right." He smirked. " Now listen to your elders, it wouldn't be nice to send girl to do errands when she is the youngest, but your the youngest male here. Go on." He shooed.

Without saying anything back Myungsoo left the shop, and went to the convenience store next door.

~

"Yahhh~ this is daebak!" The steaming plates of food was plated on the table as you all dug in.

" Why isn't Myungsoo coming back with our drinks yet?" Woohyun fanned his burning mouth. " Did he go across the Pacific Ocean to buy it or what." 

" Oppa, I can go check next door. You guys keep on eating."

With that you stood up from your seat and ran to the door. Opening the convenience store door. You saw no sign of Myungsoo. He better not have ran off with that Money! Only then had you seen him stuck at the counter with his hands up in the air holding a bag.

Girls here. Girls there. Girls all Around him.

" Oppa give me your number please!"

" Oppa your so good looking!"

"Oppa! Oppa!!"

He only then had spotted you by the door. 

" Sorry I already ha-have a girlfriend." 

" Yah! Help me!" He mouthed to you.

You just laughed. Seeing him helpless was funny.

" Yah! Girls!" You walked closer to the group of girls as they turned around to see who was yelling. " That, right there, is my boyfriend." You pointed and You pushed your way through the crowed. " So if you don't mind, I'm going to take him back with me." You laced your hand with his; smiled and waved to them just to make them pissed off, before walking out of the store, leaving those girls in shock.