Chapter 2

Because It's You.

 

Chapter 2

 

~Age 14~

" Yahhh! Oppa, Let's go together." 

" Sumi-ah hurry the gates close in 10 minutes." 

" Sunggyu oppa why don't you stop talking and all 4 of you wait for me!" You panted heavily as you walked behind Myungsoo Woohyun Sunggyu and Dongwoo, trying to catch your breath, Plus carrying your backpack and 2 textbooks weren't helping either.

Woohyun shook his head and came back to you. " Sumi-ah, we're going to be late. I'll walk with you. Will that make you walk faster?"

You let a smile creep on to your lips as you tried to keep up with them.

" Sumi Hwaiting! Huh." Woohyun raised his fist in the air and tried to encourage you.

You nodded "Hwaiting!" and raised your fist.

~2 minutes later~

" Op-oppa." You breathed out heavily. " Oppa , I can't........ I can't go anymore. It's too steep." You started to slow down your pace. 

Dongwoo out of no where started to stomp on the concrete. " Yah! You stupid hill. Why do you have to be so steep! Sumi can't take it anymore!" Dongwoo yelled to the concrete.

You held onto your stomach and started laughing. " Dongwoo oppa stop it. hahahah its not the concretes fault. I just didn't have breakfast. hahah." 

Your laugh started to die down as you saw Sunggyu staring at you. " Op-oppa, why are you staring at me like-like that. Your scaring me Sunggyu oppa." You lowered your voice and hung your head low.

" Yah, Sumi-ah I told you yesterday already. TO ALWAYS EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" He scolded you. " It's the most important meal of the day, but you skipped it again."

Sunggyu is nice, and sometimes funny.......I guess........The one you seek protection from whenever the other 3 oppa tease or bother you, but he can get scary sometimes too. Like right now.

"Oppa, sorry. It's just I woke up late and didn't have time to eat. Sorry sunggyu oppa."

Sunnggyu sighed. " How many times have I told you to always eat breakfa-"

"Yahhhh! Why don't you guys stop yelling at her and help her!" Myungsoo yelled out causing everyone to stare at him. 

Myungsoo came down the hill and took 2 of your textbooks, handing one to Dongwoo and one to Sunggyu. He took off your backpack and his, handing them to Woohyun who was standing next to you. With everything gone from holding him down Myungsoo turned around and kneeled down in front of you.

" Get on." 

Without wasting anymore time you got on to Myungsoo back as he stood up and started running. " Come on! We're going to be late!" Myungsoo yelled to the 3 idiots who were behind him. 

Woohyun ran next to Sunggyu and handed him Myungsoo's backpack. 

" What are you doing?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun. 

" You deserve to carry more because you yelled at Sumi." Woohyun smiled and waved to him before picking up his pace and catched up to you and Myungsoo.

" Ko-Komawo..... Myungsoo..." You whispered loud enough for him to hear.

" You don't want to be late right, and its not just Myungsoo, Why did you call me that?" Myungsoo asked.

" What? You want me to call you............ Myungsoo poo?" You chuckled.

" Yahhh!" He yelled and stoped running. " If you call me that again. I dare you, I will drop you right now, and right here." He said as he slowly release his grip on your leg.

" Yah-Yahhh. Stop it!" You yelled in his ear and wrapped your legs around his waist. " I was just kidding. Myungsoo Oppa."

He smiled and started running again.

~Break time~

" BOOM! SUMI! Sumi-ah." Hoya panted while running to your work table. " HOMEWORK! I need your homework." 

You raised your head from your work you were doing and saw Hoya. " Hoya oppa, wae?"

" I forgot we had science homework. so I didn't do it." Hoya's voice might have been a little bit too loud for the library.

" You Sir!" Hoya turned around and saw the librarian pointing at him. " M- Me?" He pointed to himself.

" Yes you, Will you lower your voice, people are trying to do work and read in here." The librarian told.

He only then had noticed everyone staring at him. " Sorry, sorry. sorry everyone." He quickly bowed and pulled out the seat in front of you.

" Here's the science homework. I don't know if their correct but at least its done." You handed the papers over to hoya.

" Thanks Sumi-ah I'll pay you back........Somehow......" He took the paper's and started writing down he answer's.

You were to focus on completeing your math homework, that you didn't see who came and sat next  to you.

" So if F(x)= X(2)+3x-6, what is the vertex?" You mumbled to yourself. " So if I find the vertex, I will be able to find the x and y coordinates too, but how do I do that?" The person sitting next to you raised his head from his arm and look at your frustrated face.

" How long have been sitting there?" You asked Myungsoo.

" Since you started mumbling about your math problem."

" Will then, Math genius help me with this problem." You pointed to the problem in the book.

" What is it? Find the vertex and x and y coordinates. Thats it. Easy." he confidently said.

" Yeah right, lets see you try to find the answer."

" Watch me." He smirked. " First step, use the formula x=b/2(a)..............."

 

" Now do you get it." Myungsoo looked at you, hoping you'd say yes.

You slowly nodded. " But, how did you get x and y to equal (0,4)?"

" Pabo." Myungsoo knocked you on the head. " Look at how its done. You do this, then add it to that. Got it." 

" Ohhhhhhh. That's how you do it. Yah that was easy." You smiled and closed your textbook.

" Yeah, after having explain it to you over and over again, it becomes easy." Myungsoo scoffed. " I basicly did all your homework for you."

" Will yea oppa, thats what your for right? ahaha"  You gave him your eye smile.

" You owe me one." He said to you before looking away at hoya who was still copying your paper. " Yah, hyung you know you can get in trouble for copying, right."

Hoya looked up at Myungsoo before placing a finger over his lips. " Shhhhh. If you don't tell know one will know." He whispered and got back to copying the paper again before anyone caught him doing so.

" Sumi-ah you don't have anything else to do right? Let's go." Myungsoo said. You nodded your head, and with that Myungsoo took your hand and led your out of the library.

 

 

-----------------------------

Please do Comment I will greatly appreciate it. Subscribe and Vote...

Thank you. Kamsamida!!!!