Chapter 4

Because It's You.

Chapter 4

~Continuing Last Chapter~

You didn't bother listening, whats so good about having a new kid in class. " Without any further or due. Please welcome our new student into this class." She finished. " You may come in." The door slid open, revealing who it was.

" Annyeonghasayo, Kim Myungsoo here. Please take care of me."............

~

Wait.........WHAT! Your head shoot up as you heard the name, he just winked at you.

" Neh, Kim Myungsoo please go take your seat over there." She pointed.

Oh Crap! the seat behind me is empty. " Sumi-ah raise your hand please." She told you. You nodded and slowly raised your hand. "Myungsoo you can sit behind the student raising her hand over there."

Myungsoo nodded and quickly went to his seat, not forgetting to nudge your shoulder on the way over.

You just rolled your eyes at him.

" Okay class, lets get started on todays lesson." She announced and started doing her own thing.

~

What the hell is his problem. You turned towards you desk partner as he continued to nudge you on the arm. " Neh?" You answered, not knowing what he wanted from you.

" Hey. Can I have a borrow a piece of paper. I seem to have forgotten my notebook." He was those semi-popular people around school.

" Uhh, sure..." You ripped out a piece of paper from your journal and handed it to him.

" Thanks." He winked at you. 

Ew. dude your not even good looking, don't even try to wink at me. You thought but just smiled to him. " No problem."

"Sumi-ah" that same dude whispered.

What is now. "Neh." You answered softly.

" Has anyone told you, your really pretty." He winked again.

Ew. Please Do Not do that Again. " No, people don't call me 'pretty' they call me beautiful." You smiled sheeplisly and focused your attention back on the board.

" Mmmmm. Will if I call you pretty.........Will you go on a date with me?"

You turned your attention back to him. " Excuse me-"

" She already has a boyfriend." Someone interrupted. You turned your head towards the voice.

" Ha, yea right. Sumi-ah you clearly don't have a boyfriend, right." He stared at you.

" Will as you can clearly understand. Yes I do have a boyfriend." Myungsoo nodded from behind.

He glared at Myungsoo, giving the 'I wasn't talking to you.' look. " And who is your boyfriend?" He asked.

" *Cough, Cough* Sitting right behind her." Myungsoo said before you could say any thing. " Guess the words of us dating never got to you. huh." Myungsoo finished

" Yes as you can see. Be more careful when talking to a girl next time. Mmm. Cause her boyfriend might be listening." You could see him getting embarrassed and scooted further away.

" *Cough* Mrs. Park," Myungsoo raised his hand. " I have quite bad eye sight, so I can't really see from here." 

Mrs. Park turned around and looked for an empty seat in the front. " Would you like to sit in the fron-"

" No, I think his spot," Myungsoo pointed to the dude next to you. " is a close enough."

Even though it was only moving one seat up, but that wasn't the point of him moving up. It was just so the creep could get away from you and so Myungsoo could sit next to you.

" Uhh. Sure if you'd like to sit there go ahead." With that Myungsoo moved up and sat next to you while the dude was relocated to sit in the back corner of the room.

You stared at Myungsoo weirdly before he stared back. " What?" 

" Nothing just looking." He chuckled at your reply. But you could see from the corner of your eye that the dude was staring at you and Myungsoo.