Chapter 3

Because It's You.

 

Chapter 3

 

~Age 17~

Oppa please give it back." 

" Nope."

" Myungsoo oppa please, with a cherry on top."

" Nope not until-"

" Yahhh, Myungsoo give her, her book will you!" Sunggyu yelled at Myungsoo as he couldn't bare to see you get teased by Myungsoo anymore.

" Ayyyy, hyung I was just playing around, I was going to give it back eventually." Myungsoo glared at Sunggyu who was sitting across the table, ruining his fun. " Here princess." He handed you your book.

" Don't call me that I'm not anyones princess." And you stood up from the table. Before leaving you went and wrapped your arms around Sunggyu's neck from behind and placed a kiss on his cheek.

" Komawo oppa. That Myungsoo poo can get really annoying." You said. Loud enough for Myungsoo to hear from across the table. 

He just smirked at you.

" That what's oppas for, right." He chuckled.

You let go of your hold around him and walked off. " I need to go to class early. Bye see you all after school." 

" Sumi-ah, oppa too~" Woohyun called causing you to turn around and run to him, placing a kiss on his cheek too.

" There, happy." 
 
" Yep, happy as ever!" He smiled to you before letting you go.
 
You waved to them for the last time and walked off. As you were walking to your locker you felt something tugging on your sleeve and turned around to look at what it was. You weren't surprise when you found Myungsoo following you.
 
" What do you want." You turned around and asked him.
 
What I can't walk my friend to her class?" He turned you around and slid his hands into yours, interlacing them together.
 
" No that's not what I mean. You were being such a meanie head, I was just wondering why you wanted to be with me." You said as he swung your hands back and forth.
 
" Sungyeol was being an idiot so I didn't want to be with him, thats why I came." You nodded your head.
 
" I need to go to my locker anyways." You shrugged and kept on walking to your locker.
 
" Are they dating?"
" They're always together whenever I see them, I think they are."
" See they're even holding hands!"
" I heard they were friends ever since they were little."
" They do make a cute couple...."
" I wish I was like her, She's pretty."
" Has the body."
" And even gets to hangout with the most good looking guys in our school!"
" She so lucky!"
" YEAH THEY ARE DATING DON'T YOU SEE!!" 
 
 
   With all the whispering you turn around and looked at Myungsoo, who didn't seem to mind and had a  big smirk across his face!
 
" Yah, don't you hear them. Maybe we shouldn't hold hands, they seem to be getting the wrong idea's." You whispered to him.
 
" Let them think that." he said coolly.
 
" Yah!" You yelled and slapped his arm. " You keep thinking that, and don't ever get a real girlfriend."
 
" I don't mind. I've got you. Everyone thinks you my girlfriend anyways. No guys would want to come near you." He laughed. You were getting annoyed by his cockiness,
 
" Meanie head."
 
 
 
  Once arriving at your locker you placed some books inside and took out your math book. You were about to hand it over to Myungsoo, but remembered about the incidient earlier and decided not to. He saw you hesitate to give it over.
 
" Why aren't you letting me carry it?" 
 
" Because your a meanie head and I know if I give it to you, you won't give it back." You stated the true fact.
 
" Chinja? Fine I don't wan to carry it anyways." You glared at him slamming your locker close.
 
  Myungsoo and you walked back in to the hall way and soon heard whispers again. You weren't exactly mad or anything. You actually like the fact that they thought you guys were a couple. You looked over at Myungsoo, who didn't seem to mind either, with that smile plastered on his face. Your right arm started to give up on you due to the heavy book your holding as you guys walk up to the stairs to your classroom. Your left hand......... Will couldn't do so much due to Myungsoo still occupying it.
 
" I can tell you need help, Sumi-ah, your not that good at hiding your expressions." Myungsoo chuckled and was about to grab it when you blocked it from him.
 
" No. Your not going to give it back to me. I already know that trick of yours." Your right arm was shaking.
 
" I promise you I will give it back Sumi-ah."
 
" Promise you will.." You bit your lower lip as you tried to hold in the pain of your right arm.
 
He nodded. " I promise."
 
" Kiss on the cheek promise." You couldn't fall for his stupids lies again.
 
" Yes, kiss on the cheek promise." And with that he kissed your cheek. " Now hand me the book." He reached as you gave it to him.
 
Shaking your arm to relax the tensed muscles you said. " *Sigh* I thought my arm was going to break." 
 
" Told you. You should've let me carry it from the beginning." 
 
" What ever, meanie head."
 
 
 
 What is this some kind of replay, Having to ask for my book again, from this stubborn person! 
 
" Give it will you..." 
 
" Nope." 
 
" Myungsoo poo. You already promised me. Give it back~" You whined, trying to reach for it as he held it up in the air above his head.
 
" Nope, in order for me to give it back to you, you have to give me something in return."  He told you holding the book up high.
 
There's no point in jumping for it, because no matter how high you jumped you still couldn't reach it .
 
" WHAT! What do you want me to do!" You said getting annoyed at the same time.
 
" Kiss me."
 
You scrunched up your face, " Ewwww! No."
 
" Then the cheeks." He continued " But in one condition-"
 
Before he could finish his sentence you had already did it. " Now give me my book." you gritted through your teeth.
 
He looked at you. " 5 on this cheek and 5 on the other." He smiled happily.
 
" Aish! I hate you!" You hissed before kicking his leg lightly, but hard enough to make him moan in pain.
 
  With that chance you letted go of his hand and grabbed both sides of his face, pulling it close to yours. After placing 5 quick pecks on each cheek, you pulled away and asked for your book again. He, without complaining, gave it back to you nicely. You quickly glared at him and turned around to walk into class, when Myungsoo pulled your arm back and placed a kiss on your cheek before running off.
 
" See you in a bit!." He yelled while running away.
 
" Afterschool you mean." You chuckled at his mistake and headed in to class. 
 
After what felt like sitting in class for 30 minutes, the bell finally rung, signaling that class has began. As students walked in and found they're seats your desk partner finally came, and class has officially started with the teacher walking in. All the students stood up and bowed.
 
" Good afternoon Mrs, Park." The class said together and took their seats again.
 
" Yes, good afternoon class." She said and took out the seating chart, making sure everyone was in their correct seat and was in class. " Oh yes, I almost forgot, we have a new student, switching into this class. " She said as the class cheered, wondering who it could be.
 
You didn't bother listening, whats so good about have a new kid in class. " Without any further or due. Please welcome our new student into this class." She finished. " You may come in." The doors slid open, revealing who it was. 
 
" Annyeonghasayo, Kim Myungsoo here. Please take care of me."...................