Chapter 1

Because It's You.

First off, I want to clearify this, everyone in the story is going to start off at the age that is posted below. So that means everyone right now, is at the age of 5-6 years old. and thats how it will go on in the other chapter's also. Hope you enjoy. :)

Chapter 1

--Flash Back--

~Age Five~

" Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa~" You cried and ran towards them. " Myungsoo oppa is being mean to me." You wiped your tears away as you explained what happened " Myung- Myungsoo oppa pu-pushed me of-off the slide." You told them. 

Sunngyu patted your head and said. " Sumi-ah don't cry Woohyun oppa and I will go teach him a lesson." 

" Yeah! Sumi-ah we will protect you from that mean Myungsoo." Woohyun yelled. " From now on, don't call him oppa anymore, only we are your oppa's, araso."

You nodded your head " Araso." 

With that they walked off towards Myungsoo who was sitting at the slides.

 

" Sumi-ah let's go pla- Sumi.... why are you crying?" Dongwoo asked.

" Myungsoo op- no its just Myungsoo now. Myungsoo is being a meanie to me." You told him as You showed him your red knee.

" That Myungsoo. He's going to get a piece of me for hurting you." He punched his hand with his fist. 

You let out a laugh. " Sumi-ah why are you laughing?" Dongwoo scratched his head. 

" Oppa is shorter then Myungsoo though, what if he beats you." You chuckled 

" Ahhh.... that's right." Dongwoo scratched his head out of embarrassment and thought of a new plan. " Ahhhhh. Since he's a meanie we should call him Myung meanie. No! Myungsoo poo. Yeah ! Myungsoo poo, you like it?"

You laughed " I like it, Myungsoo poo."

~

" Yah! Myungsoo! Why did you push Sumi." Sunggyu asked Myungsoo.

" Hyung she was blocking the way." Myungsoo said back to him.

Woohyun shook his head. " Hyung thats probably why no girls talk to him, he's such a meanie." Woohyun said earning a glare from Myungsoo.

" Myungsoo go apologize to Sumi right now." Sunggyu pointed towards your direction.

" Hyung its not my fault though~" Myungsoo whined and kicked the woodchips on the ground.

" Yah Myungsoo you go right now, or I will tell your mommy and Sumi's mommy." Woohyun threaten pointing to where all the adults were busy talking and cooking away.

" But hyun-" 

" Now Myungsoo. 1." Woohyun counted 

" Ah! I hate you guys hyung!"

" 2."

With that Myungsoo stomped angrily away towards Sumi who was with Dongwoo. Along the way Myungsoo picked up a couple daisys that where growing in the field.

" Sumi-ah here." Myugsoo held out the flowers infront of you. You stared it not knowing what to do. " Aish here just take them." Myungsoo yelled out in frustration and took your hand to place the flowers in them. " Sorry I pushed you off the slides." Myungsoo said before running off without a reply from you.

Woohyun came running towards you. " Myungsoo poo! That's not how you give flowers to a girl!" He took the flowers from your hand and placed one on your ear.

" Woohyun oppa will always be here for you." Woohyun clearfied and placed a kiss on your cheek before running off with Dongwoo and Sunggyu chasing him and earning punches and kicks from them.