Chapter 3 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV. 

'Phew~ just finished that! Now time to head back to my dorm~' I thought. I had beads of sweat running down my forehead, and down to my chin. I took a towel and wiped off all the sweat.   Then I took out my water bottle, and gulped down more than half of it. And I swear. When I was drinking my water, I saw a figure running away... Weird.. Hm. 'Probably just some trainee.' I packed up my things, and walk out of the practice room.    As I was walking down the hall, I saw a figure walking my way. I thought it was probably one of the trainees since they're quite hard-working. But as I got closer and closer to the figure. Just when I'm about walk by him. He reached out his hand, and stopped me from walking...

My eyebrows connected and I turned my head around to get a view of who it was.. Lay? From EXO? My eyes widen slighty... 

 

Lay's POV. 

I saw her walking down the hallway.. But for some reason.. I feel as if I know her... Hm. Probably considering she used to be a trainee... But I swear I saw someone like her before I was a trainee... 

Hmm maybe I should walk by her.. And get a better view of her face to see if anything comes... Well here I go..

Omg.. Her appearance is actually really good... Wow.. She has light tan skin just like me.. She has big almond shaped eyes that turn into am eye smile when she smiles. A small nose. Rosy pink lips. Flawless skin. And a perfect body figure... 

And before I knew it I reached out my hand to stop her... 'CRAP! What'd did I just do?! Ughh... Need to find an excuse quick!!!!' I was panicking so much!! Ugh what do I do..?!

Then she spoke out.. "Uhm.. Can I help you sir?" That voice. That sweet innocent like voice. She reminds me so much of my childhood crush... Zhang Ka Sin... Why though?! 

"A-hem.." She coughed, "sir.. Is there a problem?" She asked.

Oh yeah! I'm still talking to her.. Uhh what do I sayyy?!? "U-U-Uh.. N-No." Crap why am I stuttering?!

"Ok then.. I'll be off then?" And she pushed my arm down and started to walk away.. 

"WAIT!" I yelled.. What am I doing now ... UGH. 

"Yes?" She spinned around on the heels of her foot. 'The way her silky soft hair flew up when she spinned.. WAIT NO CONCENTRATE!' 

"Uhm.. You're Kasssidy right?" I asked, "t-the new singer?" Well atleast I only stuttered once.. T.T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter