Chapter 20 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 

As I was walking off stage to go get water, a hug suddenly encirlced my waist...

~~~~~~~~~~

'Luhan' I thought. I turned to face a baby faced guy with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Oppa, you're all sweaty." I said while grabbing my towel and gently patting his sweat away.

He smiled, "Gomawo~" he said and rested his head of my shoulder while back hugging me and walking with me. It was quite difficult... But we managed to get to my dressing room where I had to continue to model with my outfis so the stylists know where to put this or that.

And Luhan just sat on the couch and watched me. 

"You have a nice body." he smirked and wiggled his brows.

"Yahh~! ert." I said to him and rolled my eyes, and continueed to model for my stylists. 

"We have a dance practice in 10 minutes by the way~" he said smiling at me brightly.

"mm." I mumbled. 

After I walked back out onto the stage with Luhan, "We're dancing to maybe. The one Greg hyung taught us. Then we go into a duet, then it turns into the dance battle."

"Ok," I said.

Then the lights came on and the music started and we started to dance to Maybe by Jay Sean.( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QspqwXIxYY the link to the dance I'm talking about ^-^ and it's Lay and Xiumin, but imagine you and Luhan instead~) 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter