Chapter 8

Little ghost STAR1

@United State of America

 

1 week later...

 

The doctor explain to Sulii's parent

"Hmmm.. she didn't wake up within these days.. we decided to make another operation for her heart. But this time, we cannot dose require amount of morphine on her body because she's so weak. We'll try to reduce that morphine dosage, if ..." Doctor stops conversation, breath out heavily and continue... "if she wake up at that time, she'll get extremely pain for that cause."

"can she die?" Sulli's mother asked worrily...

Doctor shake his head.. "No, recent condition.. she will not die. All her body parts are working well."

"Ok.."

A drop of tear fall out from Sulli's mother eyes...

Her husband hold her arm tightly...

In the small room, expect doctor breathing noise, all are so silent...

.

.

.

.

 

After few hours later.....

 

Operation Room....

 

It's look like official license murderer room...

So many equipments of cutting things are arranging on the table which cover by green clothes..

differents sizes of cutting knifes, scissors, etc...

The assistant doctors and medical assistants are covering their face with masks and waitng head doctor's green signal...

Dr. Martin sign heavily and look back to see through glass...

Sulli's parent are looking them outside of the glass door... Yes, they've got special permission access to wait at that area..

Actually, hospital giving that kind of service is a bit awkward condition for the Doctors.. Anyway he can't do anything..

He give a weak smile and cover his face with mask, give a signal to start the operation....

Everyone start doing their respective work.. ..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

@Seoul, South Korea

SISTAR's dorm...

 

SISTAR gets day off again ...

Soyou suggests to Hyorin... "Unnies, lets go for shopping"

Hyorin is lazily lying on the coach "Hmmm.. only two of us?"

Soyou says... "I don't know... we'll Bora  unnie & Dasom.. if they join with us, that's gonna be more fun.."

Hyorin nods and yawns .... "Go and ask them.. they're in Dasom's bedroom.."

"Neh~~" Soyou replies to Hyorin and ahead to Dasom's bedroom...

.

.

"Knock Knock.."

"Come in" Dasom reply

Soyou opens the door and enters..

She found that Bora help to shave Dasom's eyebrow...

"me and Hyorin have plan to go for shopping.. Do you guys wanna join with us?"

Dasom open her one eye and look at Soyou..

"Aish.. close your eyes.. wanna get hurt?" Bora warns her and she continue "Which mall you gotta go?"

"Well.....As usual, COEX mall.."

"Unnie, let's go.. I wanna go shopping.. " Dasom ask Bora to join with them..

Bora looks interest also...

"When we gonna go?" Bora ask..

"Next one hour.." Soyou reply..

"Ok.. I'll finalize this girl's facial things and we'll make ready.. See you within one hour.."

"neh~~" Soyou replies happily

 

"Unnie.." Sulli voice is appear behind Soyou...

"Oops..." Soyou almost jump up...

"I wanna go also.." Sulli continues..

"Ah.. Ehhh... " Soyou have no answer..

Dasom agree Sulli.. "Yes, let's bring Sulli with us.. she'll be bore at home alone nowadays.."

"B-but,...."  Bora sign..

"if public notice that we have ghost..." Soyou stops her conversation...

"I am not ghost.." Sulli reply

"Ah.. minhae~~ you're not ghost but no one can proof that who you are.."

Sullie look at to Bora sadly... her puppy eyes make Bora's heart melt...

"Arraseo... Let's all go together.." Bora decide it..

"Yeahhhhh... " Sulli and Dasom both happy and shout out

.

.

.

.

 

At COEX Mall..

Lucky that no one notice that they are SISTAR because they're not wearing make-up and wearing normal clothes..

 

Except Hyorin and Sulli small urguement, the rest of things are fun...

When Bora comments them "Those two kids are biting each others like Dog & Cat..."

Sulli choose herself as cat..

Hyorin pouts to Sulli... "Annyoing Cat"

"Ok.. Ok.. quiet.. " Bora stops them again. If not, they'll never stop.

.

.

 

"WOW...it's huge Mall.." Sulli amaze for everything... She's look like a kid from village...

She hang Bora's arm and asked her everything which very strange in her eyes...

"Bora Unnie..  What is it?" she point to a shop which is selling hand made KPOP stuff...

"Look.... you're there.. SISTAR there.." She shouts excitedly and shake Bora's arm...

"Arraseo... please lower your voice Sulli.. don't forget that people cannot see you... " Bora warns her with low voice...

"Sorry.."

"That is the shop which selling KPOP idols goodies like original signature of KPOP idols and some of our daily used item (Clothes, dolls, hats, towel, etc...) They'll donate some parcentage of their benefits to necessary places because we gave them mostly are free....."

"I see.. can I buy some SISTAR's stuff..."

"Waeyoh~~ For what? SISTAR with you already.."

"But I wanna keep some of your goodies with me.."

Bora laugh softly.. "I'll give you my teddy bear when we reach home.. You cannot buy here because things are very expensive and you have no money..ok?"

"Yeah.. TEDDY... " Sulli nods quickly and smile..

.

.

They bought a lot of girls stuff, clothes and accessories...

COEX Mall is quiet nice place and very huge to walk around..

 

After few hours later, their legs are start pain even they wore sneakers and comfortable clothes...

"unnie.. let's go to food court.. I feel thirsty and legs are pain" Soyou suggests

All of them agree and ahead to Food Court..

.

.

"Unnie, what is this?" Sulli pointed all red colour food and ask Bora..

"I'll explain you later. Don't talk now.." Bora warns her again because people around them a bit confuse because of unseen voice..

"Cough Cough..." Soyou makes coughing voice and change the mood of people interest...

Luckily, no one notice about Sulli...

.

.

People are crowded at COEX Mall

All of them choose the table at the corner of food court..

"TOPUKKI TOPUKKI... " Sulli voice appears again...

"How do you know this is Topukki?" Bora ask her..

"I heard the girl beside us asked to Ajumma for Topukki... Ajumma gave her the same as this food.."

"Smart Cat.." Hyorin comments..

Sulli pouts to Hyorin but she quietly eating the food...

All girls are try to covering people eyes sight when the food are flying in the air...

.

.

.

@Unites State...

 

After the nurse clean the chest area with alcoholic pads...

Dr. Martin double check all blood pressre, heart beat and everything about the patient situration...

When he satisfied with everything, put the surgical knife on her chest...

.

.

..

.

@Seoul...

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Sulli shouts painfully...

"What happen" all the girls get shock...

"Ahh... NOOOOOOOOO..." Sulli scream liek crazy...

 her face look so pale and big drops of sweat appear on her face...

Everyone in the food court notice her voice and looking their table...

"Sulli... Sulli.. what happen.." Bora asks her worrily...

Sulli cannot reply anything but she keeps screaming.... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."

People crowded suddenly and some people notice that girls are SISTAR...

They all decide to run away from this area and Bora carried to Sulli ..

Soyou make very pain acting and scream like Sulli, Dasom help her to support

Hyorin try to push crowded people and give a way to Bora

.

.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx