Chapter 5

Little ghost STAR1

Chapter – 5

 

Girls are lying on the coach and talking about Sulli.

“So, how we find out her real life?” Hyorin starts

“I don’t know.” Soyou answer back quickly..

Hyorin slightly punch Soyou’s shoulder and says “think more”

Dosom suggests “How about internet? We’ll try to find out from the fan cafe, Facebook, Twitter, etc”

“How to?” Hyorin shows her interest

“Search the name of Sulli at fan clubs”

“Hmm, such a brilliant idea. Let’s do it now.” Hyorin runs to her room and come back with laptop

“You used my laptop, right?” She asks to Sulli..

“Yes, I used it” Sulli agree that

“What are you tried to look for?” Hyorin asks

“Ah.. I just watched some movies and music videos only.”’

Hyorin nods her head “Yes, you’re right. I checked the internet history what you used. I just confirm that you’re lying us or not.”

“I’ve nothing to lie you guys because I’m not human to get benefits”

Hyorin nods and On her laptop, open Google search page..

“Let’s start to find out from fan café” Dasom suggests her

They search in the member list of SISTAR Fan Cafe, find out more than 10 Sulli


“Oh, Noooo.. How can it be?” Hyorin murmur herself

Continue search at Facebook & Twitter member list. There have so many Sulli in the list

“, why the whole worlds give the name Sulli?” Hyorin shouts and throw herself on the coach.

Dasom suggest “Let’s search again under Bora bias list because she loves only Bora unnie, right? Maybe only few Sulli will be in Bora’s fan club”

“Smart maknae” Hyorin agrees that and search again in internet.

They found less than 10 Sulli under Bora’s fan club. Only 3 accounts have their own profile pictures and the rest are using Bora’s pictures on their profiles.

“Aishhhh.. “ girls get fed up and frustrated.

.

.

.

Finally, one day is almost finished without getting proper result for Sulli…

All SISTAR girls fed up & give up finding the source.

They decide to keep this case as secret because as the celebrity, they don’t want fans to know that they have bodyless fan with them. And rumors can get like Bora have sixth sense or something.

 

 

“Time to sleep!” Soyou says

“Sulli will sleep with who?” Dasom asks

“Of course, with Bora. She’s the only one can see her.” Hyorin replies

“Ok, Sulli let’s go bed” Bora agrees to Hyorin

“Good Night” Sulli says good night to everyone.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

At Bora’s bedroom,

 

“Ok, I’ll go for shower before we sleep. Do you want to sleep first or wait me?” Bora asks

“I’ll wait you” Sulli replies

Bora enters the shower room and she realizes that almost forget to take towel. Suddenly, she remembers and asks Sulli “are you the one who always give the towel when I was in shower?”

Sulli bites her lips and nods

“Oh.. . Then, you see me ?” Bora asks shyly.

“Yes”

Bora blushes and runs to shower room

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

After Bora shower,

 

“Can I sleep with you in the bed?” Sulli asks

“You can but don’t touch me.” Bora strictly gives notice her.

“Yes!!” Sulli shouts happily and jumps to Bora’s bed.

She pulls the blanket on her body and talks to Bora “Do you know that I slept on the coach in the living room. It’s so cold at night and scary.”

Bora sits on the bed and asks “Yeah, nowadays is very cold but why are you scary?”

“I don’t know. I scare about my memory is fully blank and I feel so lonely. It’s make me sad.”

Bora clears some hair which covering Sulli’s face and give a soft kiss on her forehead “Now sleep warmly beside me. Don’t try to think anything. I’m with you. Ok?”

Sulli nods quickly and smile. “You are so kind. I love you Bora.”

“Stop talking and sleep.” Bora warns her to sleep and she lay beside of Sulli.

“Good Night” Sulli says and close her eyes tightly with a big smile on her face.

Bora shakes her head a bit and looks the pity girl. She doesn’t know how to help her but she decides to treat her as little sister.

After few minutes later, they both fell asleep.

Night is so beautiful & warm.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx