Chapter 4

Little ghost STAR1

Chapter – 4

 

@ United State

 

US Hospital, Emergency Room

.

.

The head doctor and team come out from operation room.

The nurse called “Is there anyone from Ms. Choi Sulli’s home?”

Sulli’s parents were stand up from the seat and her father response “yes, we are here”

“Doctor, How’s is my daughter?” Sulli’s mother asks Doctor

The doctor gives a weak smile and says “Second time operation is success. Finally we can save her life but I’m sorry to say that her condition is in coma. After heart surgery, we think that she’ll recover back quickly. Now her heart is working back but she’s still not wake up. We’ll wait for few days again. If.. If she cannot wake up within few days, maybe it’ll take like few months. We also not sure but I hope she’ll recover soon.”

Sulli’s mother cries in pain “It’s my fault. I should let her go the concert without disturb her driving. Because of stupid mother like me, my daughter gets hurt”

“No it’s not your fault only honey. Our daughter is in bad luck” Sulli’s father tries to calm his wife and hold himself not to cry in front of his wife.

The parents’ hearts are pain in hell. Their only child, precious Sulli is sleeping in emergency room and they don’t know when their daughter will be wake up.

The doctor taps on Sulli’s father shoulder and give him weak smile “I hope she’ll be lucky”

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

@ Seoul, South Korea

 

After few hours later, SISTAR settle down with their shocking story

They become normal and Soyou went for kitchen to cook breakfast. Hyorin helps her for dishes.

Dasom & Bora were lying on coach at the living room and chatting about last night outdoor shooting.

Sulli sitting near Bora and listen what they were talking about but she cannot understand very well what they’re saying because of they are using very quick Korean language, she gets start bore with this.

After few time pass, Soyou shouts from kitchen

“Girls, let’s have breakfast”

Sulli decide to help Soyou & Hyorin for table set up and she goes to kitchen.

Bora sees that Sulli goes to Kitchen but she forgets to ask her why she went there.

.

.

.

.

.

From the Kitchen,

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..” Soyou scream shockingly..

 

Hyorin also freeze for a while..

 

 

“what .. what happen?” Bora & Dasom runs to kitchen

.

.

.

In the kitchen, a pile of plates are flying in the air. Only Bora can see that Sulli holds that plates and stand quietly.

Soyou & Hyorin are hugging each other and hide behind the cabinet.

Bora understands the condition and explains “it’s Sulli.”

Two girls come out from hiding place and Hyorin says “Ah, yes… we forget that Sulli with us.”

But both of them still hold each other and look still shock.

Bora takes the plates from Sulli and put them all on the dining table and order “Dasom, give them some water.”

She let Sulli to sit at the one chair “Sit here.”

After drinking the water, Hyorin starts apologize “Sorry, Sulli yah.. We just not used to in it. That’s why we make a bit over reaction on you..”

“It’s ok Hyorin Unnie. Next time, I’ll take care about of it.” Sulli reply

“Sulli, next time give some voice before you do something. Dasom, Hyorin & Soyou, keep in your mind that Sulli is with us. Now, let’s have breakfast.” Bora reminds all girls

All girls take the chairs and sit..

Dasom tries to pull the chair that Sulli’s sit..

“No Dasom, Sulli is sitting there. You sit at other side.” Bora talks to her and continue “Starting from now, for breakfast, lunch & dinner, Sulli will be sit here.” And she turns back to Sulli “You don’t sit other place for meal. Ok? If not, they can mistakenly hurt or disturb you.”

They all starts eat breakfast.

Except of Bora, other girls are still awkward with flying food & spoon in the air.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx