Chapter 7

Little ghost STAR1

Until evening, SISTAR has not come back home yet. Sulli starts bore to play with cats.

Suddenly, she remember something “SILK”

.

.

Yes, she forgets that Hyorin has a water snake, which name SILK.

Run to Hrorin’s room & stops in front of the room before she enters. Hyorin doesn’t like enter her room without permission. When Sulli used her laptop also, she show some upset moment.

“What should I do?” Sulli murmured herself. Actually, she really wants to see SILK now.

“Hmmmm..” Sigh a bit, finally she decides to enter the room & unlock the door.

Hyorin’s room is a bit messy as usual. She’s the one who has the dirtiest room in this house. Even she is leader of SISTAR, she is very lazy to clean the room like other girls. Thus why, she always comments herself, she is tomboyish girl.

She doesn’t care her look that much also. Normally, when the other girls are tried to put on make-up for going out, Hyorin is sitting at one corner and busy with her animals. After that,rushly put on shirt, jean & sunglasses. That’s her normal going out style in real life, very rare to use proper make-up.

“Aish.. this unni!” Sulli kicks Hyorin’s jeans aside which is throwing on the floor.

“Hont.. totally different with my Bora Unnie” She comments.

She walks continue to Hyorin’s wardrobe because SILK is inside. As per Hyorin, SILK needs warm temperature to live. In this cold weather, Hyorin believes her wardrobe is the warmest place for SILK.

“Awww… cutie” Sulli open the wardrobe door & found SILK is crawling on the fake bonsai tree which Hyorin bought for SILK’s cage.

Sulli opens the cage lock & takes out SILK. Firstly, SILK tries to stick on the tree but he cannot stick longer because of Sulli is pulling him out forcedly.

The little snake looks angry; he tries to jump out from Sulli’s hand for several times. But Sulli is enjoying teasing that little angry new friend.

“Aww.. he bite me..hahaha” Sulli laughs and teases more to the angry snake.

.

.

“YEAHHHHHHHH… what are you doing?” suddenly Hyorin appear in the room and shouts to Sulli.

“Ehhhhh.. Hyorin Unnie! Wh-When did you reach b-back?” Sulli gets shock…

“Right NOW…. What are you doing in my room?” Hyorin asks her angrily..

 Actually, SISTAR got busy schedule & met so many difficulties at work today. Thus why all girls came back home very silently and enter their rooms without saying a word. Hyorin found Sulli’s laughing voice in her room; she tries to put all her angers on the unseen girl.

“I-I-I’m playing with SILK…” Sulli answers scarily…

“SILK? “ Hyorin look at her wardrobe and check … “Where is SILK?” she asks Sulli..

“Here… Eh… “ Sulli show Hyorin to her hand but SILK is not there anymore… “Oh.. NO..”

“What? NO? WHERE IS SILK?” Hyorin starts explore …

SILK is runaway from Sulli already when she was talking with Hyorin…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH… WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???” Hyorin is screaming….

.

.

Other three girls running to Hyorin’s room, “What-What happen unnie?” Dasom asks…

Bora goes to Sulli, “What happen?” and puts her on Sulli’s shoulder..

“She steals my SILK”

“Eeeeeeek… eee…”

Hyorin angry voice & Sulli’s crying voices are come out at the same time.

“WHAT?” all girls get shock …

Bora asks Sulli “Hey, Don’t cry. Answer me, are you steal it?”

Sulli shake her head.. “Noooooo.. I’m not stealing.. Just playing with SILK here.”

“Then, where is SILK?”

“I don’t know. It’s runaway because of Hyorin shouts me.”

“WHATTTTTT” Hyorin’s angry voice appear again..

“Eeeeeek…..eeee…wahhhh…” Sulli’s crying voice getting louder too…

.

.

“Yah.. STOP both of you” Bora shouts the girls…

“It’s just lost only. Not stealing case. We can find out in the room. Ok? “ Bora explains the girls.

“But .. the room is messy. How can we find out?” Dasom comments…

“Shut Up.. it’s not very messy” Hyorin warns to Dasom..

Soyou chuckles and smile a bit.. “SILk is too small. He cannot run too far. Let’s start find here” she points around wardrobe area…

All the girls agreed Soyou & they start to find SILK on the floor..

“Ah…” Hyorin steps on Sulli’s hand accidently…

Bora looks at both of them… “Sulli, go & sit on the bed. They cannot see you.”

“it’s my bed....” Hyorin try to complaint but when Bora looks at her, she keeps quiet. Even she is leader of the group; at home Bora is their eldest member.

“How can a girl room is messy that much?” Dasom looking around on the floor & whispers herself…

But Hyorin hears it “Yah… how many time should I say that MY ROOM IS NOT MESSY..”

“SHUT UP GIRLS” Bora shouts them again…

All of them are tired & upset mode already…

.

.

.

.

A few minutes later,

“I found it” Soyou shout…

SILK is hiding under Hyorin’s big shirt.. The colour of her shirt is similar colour of SILK.. Thus why they cannot find him easily…

“Awww… my baby loves mommy’s smell?” Hyorin cutely told to the snake & hold it preciously..

Now everyone can smile.

.

.

“Ok, take care SILK properly then. We gotta go now” Bora says to Hyorin & go to bed area “Sulli, let’s go”

Sulli come down from bed & wipe her tears “Is SILK ok?”

“SILK is ok.. No worry. Stop crying also” Bora holds her hand and walks to the entrance.

“Can I see SILK?” Sulli asks Bora..

“No.. Not now.” Bora looks at to Hyorin and answers to Sulli…

“Let’s go..” 

.

.

All girls come out from Hyorin’s room.

Before to close the room door, Bora looks at to Hyorin and says.. “Hyo, clean your room tomorrow.”

“Ah.. Unnie..”

 

xxxxxx