Chapter 3

Little ghost STAR1

Chapter – 3

 

“Let me see your face have any worn or not?” Bora brings the girl to the wash basin and pulls her face and check.

“Actually, as I said before, I was here for 5 days already. I took shower and try to remove that all blood by water but it doesn’t go away.” The girl explains to Bora.

“Oh, really?” Bora gets confuse but she make the towel to soak with water and tries to rub on the girl face gently which have dry blood.

It’s just useless. The girl is right. She cannot remove that bloody things and she asks “Do you feel pain?”

“Ah.. not really but sometime I feel like someone is try to plug out my heart or cut my skin. At that time is very painful.”

“Oh, Nooo. pabo yah” Bora feels bad for the girl and hugs her sincerely.

“Bora..” the girl call her name.

“wae yo”

“I love you Bora. I love you so much.”

Bora blushes “oh, thank you dear. I love you too.”

“Are you sure?” the girl asked shockingly

“Ah, I mean I love all star1”

“Star1 mean?”

“Star1 is a name of fan club for SISTAR. They love us a lot and they support us to get shine & popular. That’s why I love all star1”

“I see. You just love your fan club only” the girl looks disappointed

Bora pat the girl’s head and “But you are beside of me right now; I’ll love you more than other star1, ok?”

“Are you serious?” The girl looks so happy immediately.

Bora just smile and nodded her head quickly.

“Yeah.. That’s why I love you Bora. I know you are so kind.”

But in the mind of Bora is saying..  Sorry pabo yah, I’ve my boyfriend.

.

.

“Let’s go out, girls are waiting us outside” they come out together.

“Bora unnie is coming.” Dasom shout excitedly.

“Bora unnie, did you apply any medicine to her?” Hyorin asks

Bora shakes her head a bit “No, cannot do anything. I try to remove her blood but it’s not work. Look like we cannot change anything on her.”

“How about clothes?” Soyou asks

“No, I try already.” The girl answer instead of Bora

All girls sigh together and feel sorry for the girl. Even they cannot see her, they feel like she is the one of family for them.

“By the way, how did we call her? Any name?” Hyorin asks

All are silent and looking to Bora

Bora scratches her hair with finger tips and “Ahhhhh.. I don’t know. She cannot remember her name as well.”

“But you can find out something on her body, right? Let us know again how she’s look alike” Hyorin suggests that

Bora nods her head and looks the girl properly again..

“She has blonde hair, pale skin, her face looks like mix with Asian & Western; she’s taller than me, maybe same high like Soyou,  she has really pretty face but a bit tomboyish style, she wear jeans and white shirt but…  what is it?” Bora stops conversation and grabs the girls hand

“She was wearing a wristband with the name” Bora shouts excitedly..

All girls’ interest and close near Bora… “What is the name?”

“S.U.L.L.I + B.O.R.A” Bora spells the name by each word

All girls faces are smiling. Bora gets blushes

 “Maybe that’s her name.” Bora murmur herself and “Do you remember that name?” she asks the girl

The girl shook her head.. “NO, I never heard that before but Bora is your name.”

“I know” Bora nods her head and sighs…

“I’m pretty sure that’s her name because she keeps saying that she loves you a lot, right? Definitely, she’ll use your name plus sign with hers only.” Soyou comments that

Other girls also agreed “Yes, that could be”

“Ok, Let’s call her Sulli” Bora approve that, holds the girls both hands and looks her eyes “Starting from today your name is Sulli. Maybe this is your real name or fake name. Whatever, you are Sulli for us. Ok?”

The girl nods her head quickly and smiles.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx