Chapter 1

Little ghost STAR1

@United State

 

“Sulli, come back home right now.” Mom is shouting me through phone.

“Sorry mom, I cannot. I’ll go concert for tonight.” I shout her back while I was driving.

“You’ve exam tomorrow. It’s very important for your life.”

 “I can’t I can’t I can’t. Tonight, SISTAR is in concert. Only one time in a year, they’re coming to America. I’ll go there and see Bora.”

“Stop foolish on Kpop celebrities. I don’t like, you’re giving too much attention on that Kpop girl.”

“I’m sorry mom. I love Bora. She is your lovely daughter’s sweetheart.” I and smile a bit.

Yes, I love BORA crazily. Even my mom keeps shouting and begging me for come home for study, I will not do it. I want to see my princess Bora live concert.

I’m one of the biggest star1 for SISTAR, especially for BORA. Her pretty, y & cute face makes me crazy. Even I’m a cute girl, I’m happy to be lesbian for Bora.

“Ok, if you don’t come back right now, I’ll remove all Bora’s pictures on your room wall and throw away”

“Mom, please don’t do”

“I’m doing it now”

Sulli hears some torn paper sound..

“NOOOOOOOO…” She excitedly yells her mom through phone and loses control on her steering wheel

.

.

Unfortunately, a big truck is coming towards her car

A BIG FLASH

NOISE HORNNNNNNNN

She try to turn her car aside but it’s too late..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.

.

.

 

 

Before she closed her eyes, a picture of SISTAR’s BORA is coming out from car dashboard and covering her bloody face

.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

@SEOUL, South Korea

 

“Huh, today is damn tired” Dasom said…

“Yes, the weather is so cold and it’s really difficult to work for outdoor shooting” Soyou agreed her

“Ok, Finally we reach back home. Don’t forget to wash your pretty faces before bed. We’ve day off tomorrow. You can sleep well.” Hyorin said…

All girls said good night and head to enter their own bedroom

“Bora unnie, why are you so quiet” Dasom asked Bora before she enter her bedroom.

Bora shake her head slowly “Nothing Dasom, I’m ok. Just a bit tired of work today”

Dasom nodded and pack Bora’s back gently.. “Ok, unnie. Try to sleep and take a rest well.”

“Yes, you too” Bora gives a weak smile to her youngest member and enters to bedroom.

.

.

.

“Aishhhhhh… I’m gonna die because of this cold weather”

she is the only member need to show her pretty legs, whenever the weather is cold or hot. Sometime wearing shorts at the snowy days make her legs pain and tired.

Bora throw are back pack on the floor, take off the clothes and ahead to the bathroom.

Run the rain shower tab and wait a few second at outside of shower cubical to get warm water.

Look herself body at the big mirror on the wall, her beautiful hands touch a small belly on the side waist “Hmmm, I need to diet again”

Shook her head a bit and go inside shower cubical because warm water is ready.

Warm water hit her face through to whole body, it’s make her feel fresh and take away all tiredness.

Use some soap and rub her body, try to massage her tired legs with warm water.

.

.

After few minutes of taking shower, she stops water tap and come out from shower cubical.

Stand near the towel rack and looking confuse of the white towel.

“Did I bring this towel before I enter bathroom?” She asked herself but cannot memorize at all. Anyway she grabs the towel and wraps her body loosely.

.

.

In the bedroom, dry her body with towel and wear her pink panther pajama. Apply some night cream on the face and thinking to use some hot oil lotion for her legs before bed.

But she fell asleep before using hot oil for the legs.

.

.

.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.

.

After few minutes of Bora’s sleeping, someone silently come near of her bed.

Knee down and sit beside of Bora, looking her sleeping face closely.

“Hmm, she fell asleep.” That person is murmured.

Take hot oil bottle on the floor “She can’t even use this”

Open the bottle, pour some hot oil on the hand and start apply some oil on Bora’s legs and gently doing massage.

After applying the hot oil, put the blanket properly on Bora’s body and looking her sleeping silently besides sitting her bed.

.

.

.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

09:00 AM in the Morning

 

 

Bora wakes up and stretches her body “Ahhhh, very nice sleep.”

Removes the blanket and realize that the smell of hot oil.. “Did I apply hot oil last night?”

Anyway her legs free from pain and can walk nicely now. Happily jump out from bed, going towards the bathroom to wash her face.

.

.

Before she come out from bedroom, she realize that how her back pack is on the wall and no messy clothes on the floor.

But she feels so hungry, stops thinking about unnecessary things and comes out to kitchen.

“What’s Soyou cooking today?” she murmured herself and ahead to kitchen.

In the kitchen, three girls are making some noises

“Hello, good morning girls..” Bora greets them sweetly

“Unnie, Good morning.” except maknae Dasom, no one reply her greeting.

.

.

“I’m sure I bought it last week. “ Soyou said

“But no one is eating at home since last week. As you know, everyone is busy with same schedules” Hyorin explain to her.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m confuse” Soyou said angrily..

“What’s wrong Soyou?” Bora asked the girl who always cooking for their members

Soyou bite her lips a bit and reply “I don’t know. Do you remember, last week we bought some noodles and shrimp.”

Bora nodded her head quickly.

Soyou continues “Today morning, when I come here to cook breakfast for us, all the food are gone.”

“WHY?” Bora asked her..

The younger girl raises her shoulder and said “I don’t know”

“Is someone eat it at midnight?” Dasom comments it..

“We bought a lot… 4 girls to eat for a week. How can it be finish within one night?” Soyou shout her back..

Look like she tries to put all her anger on the youngest member.

.

.

“Actually, some kind of crazy things happen in my room for a few days already” Finally Leader Hyo starts to speak out…

All the girls’ eyes looking towards Hyorin

“I feel like someone is using my laptop. As you guys know, I’m the one who never put the password for my laptop at home. Whenever we’ve come out from outside, I saw few times that my laptop is on.”

“I heard the voice someone is watching TV at last night but I’m so sleepy and I think that I’m in a dream” Dasom add her comment

“Wae, I feel like I fall asleep last night without keeping my clothes and bag. But today morning, when I woke up, all the things in the room is on the correct place.”

After conversation finished, all the girls looking each other and speak out the same word..

“IS A GHOST?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx