Chapter 2

Crimson Revenge

 

Days passed slowly and agonizingly since that incident took place. My life became nothing more than study, eat and sleep. Mum and dad became overly protective, forbidding me from going out with friends, in fear of losing me. My life became really dull and boring, there was nothing to look forward except meeting my uncle during the new year.             
 
  My uncle, Kim byung hyun was a mysterious weird man. His always had a horribly stubbed beard, yellow teeth, and cigarette smelling clothes. I wonder, how the hell does he get all the money to buy the cigarettes and jade rings which is worn on every of his fingers when he is jobless. I have never ever thought of him as a good and decent guy, especially for my mum. Something told me that they were never on good terms, hatred and detest could be smelt in the air. Well, things have not been right or happy ever since the disappearance of my brother, so I decided to brush it off..
"jihyun! Jihyun! Snap out of it would you? We are late!"
My eyes widened with shock as my best friend jae young snapped her fingers just before my eyes." Oh what? !" I exclaimed as I fumbled frantically through my sacks of books. I dashed out of the classroom, banging into almost everyone on the way.
  Yup! I am very proud to announce that I am in Korea national police university! After so much freaking hell persuasion of my parents , I am finally here right now. You must be wondering, 'why the hell did She choose such a dangerous and hard job?' Well, I pretty much blamed myself for the disappearance of my little brother and I felt that I needed to contribute back to society, to make up for that. Well to cut things short, I am late for class.
  I dashed through the hallway,' turn to the left than to the right' I mumbled in my head as I cautiously made my way around. My breathing became heavier by the seconds as I finally pushed through the heavy metal doors of the classroom. I fumbled through my pockets and fished out my inhaler as I plopped myself down on a chair. All eyes in the room was fixated on me as I took a deep breathe from the inhaler. " what?" I said annoyed as I shot the students a look. Eyes were rolled as me as they turned their attention back to the front, where hell awaited for me. "FITNESS TEST NEXT WEEK" oh ..
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys!!
Sorry, your must be wondering where Sehun is and why isn't he appearing yet!
Don't worry he is coming sooooon!~ 
 
Thank you for reading! ^^