Chapter 1

Crimson Revenge

Your pov:

"Jihyun, wake up, yah jihyun are you okay?" 
Noises stirred in my head, as I slowly pried my eyes open. My eyes were moist with tears as I remembered my dream.
 
"Jihyun and jun hong, please do not run out of our sight. you can play, but please do not run out of our sight ." My mum said, smiling sweetly at me and my little brother. Giggling, I held my beloved brother's hand, and gazed at him with affection. He smiled back at me, his eyes were a shade of almond brown, and they sparkled like a jewel, full of innocence and mischief. He face grew into a playful smug as he shouted and scrunched his nose" catch me if you can Ji Ji Noona!" I shook my head in amusement,analyzing his habits of scrunching up his nose while talking. I blew a raspberry, as i took off and chased after him.
  My breath grew heavier as I ran, my asthma was acting up again. "Jun hong wa-it" I said while gasping for air. My head became light , as I saw my little brother disappeared from my sight. I frantically reached into my pocket for my inhaler, as I chased after my brother.
 "Jun hong jun hong!! Where are you? Jun hong !" I screamed pathetically as the world spun me, my lungs screamed for air as I gathered the last of my energy to shout for him. My world started to darken as my legs gave in, making my body collapse to the ground. I saw the faint footsteps of my parents and heard their muffled screaming just as I out.
    Just like that, my one and only beloved little brother was gone. It was all my fault, and I was to be blamed.
 
Those words rang in my head, as I rubbed away my tears and stared out at city lights from the window, whispering softly " where are you jun hong?"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello all!
This is my first time writing a fanfic.. So I'm not good at it.. also, i'm trying my best to update as soon as i can! Please pardon the errors in the chapters..!  Thank you for reading and I hope you'll enjoy the story! ^^