Chapter 5

Crimson Revenge

 

 
  He looked at me and pretended to be offended as he touched his blond hair," my hair is my pride, it is my precious baby, please do not insult it. Wait a minute, who was that girl who thought that I was perfect?" He triumphed, as his shocked face turned into a grin.
 " yah! Just shutup and eat your food!" I pouted as I stuffed my spoonful of rice into his mouth.  He perched his head on his arms as he smirked at me, " interesting, our first indirect kiss." My eyes started to widen, and the butterflies took off once again. " in-indirect Ki-kis-ss?" I stuttered as my hands rose to touch my lips. He chuckled cutely as he got up and ruffled my hair before leaving. My heart raced as if it was trying to win the F1 championship, 'sehun you jerk, what have you done to me?'
      The days flew by in a blink of an eye, and I was trying my best to avoid sehun and prevent myself from getting a heart attack. However, I failed miserably. I saw Him in almost every single class.
' Maybe, by seeing sehun, my heart will get stronger because of the rapid beating, and I will pass the fitness test.' I mumbled sarcastically. 
Haha okno, I am really bad at making jokes, so.. back to my life.. 
  The day of Fitness test was finally here, the next period, and I was getting more nervous by the minutes. I fiddled with my pen nervously and I breathed in and out trying to calm down. ' you will do fine, you have your inhaler, nothing will happen . Sehun will be there. Phew. Wait why-' my traced of thoughts was interrupted by his playful whispering " Don't be nervous, I am here." His voice tickled me ear as I scrunch up. " don't be too cocky." I sneered.
      " are you ready!" 
      ' No I am so not ready please do n-'
      "Bang!"
     The gun and the students went off. They ran like their lives depended on it dashing with all their might. I sighed as i began running slowly, occasionally reaching into my pocket to check for my inhaler. 
' damn ! I AM LAST!' I thought pathetically in my head as I quickened my pace . Well, apart from me there is still a fat girl on my right and...     
" WHAT?!" I shouted as I tripped, only to be pulled back into secured arms. I opened my eyes and look up ' Oh sehun'
   I quickly stood up and looked away , as  I am pretty sure that my cheeks were burning tomato red. " than-ks"I mumbled softly as I began to run. I ran quickly, feeling his footsteps right behind me. ' I need to keep going on . I can't stop now, he will think that I am such a fool.' I consoled myself as I carried on running, pushing away the fact that I was already finding it hard to breathe.
     The soles of my shoes dug into the muddy ground as I sprinted forwards towards the finishing Line of my 2.4 km run. My head swirled and my vision grew light. I could barely feel the ground as my legs struggled to keep hold.  ' just a bit more just al little bit more' I said as my eyes squinted at the red finishing Line which was nearing in on me. 
' finally.' I smiled through strained breaths as my world began to crumble down into a pit of darkness..
 
Sehun's pov:
 I followed carefully behind her, nothing bad must happen to her. She continued running on with all her might, soon she started to slow down, and became unsteady. I eyed her carefully as she swayed from side to side. I immediately thought of her asthmatic problem , as I bolted forward to only received her lifeless body in my arms. Her face and hair were soaked in sweat, her lips were pale and cold as she shivered. 
' damn you, why are you such a pabo! Please be okay, nothing bad must happen to you.' ' I whispered to her in anger, as I carried her to the hospital.
 
 
 
thanks guys for reading!!!!^O^ please subscribe to my story!! And feel free to comment below!!XD