Chapter 3

Crimson Revenge

 

" I am not joking! How am I suppose to pass the fitness test with this stupid asthma condition?"I rambled on furiously as jae young listened to me. She looked at me sympathetically and placed a hand on my back. " don't worry, you will pass. Just make sure that when you faint, faint like a princess not a chicken." She said as giggled at the thought of it. I scowl at her as a smile tugged on my lips. Damn, my best friend really knows how to cheer me up.
      Very soon break was over, and classes went on like a snail, slowly slugging its way around life making people choke and die! Okay, maybe I am exaggerating too much... Well, what I really want is cases, crimes, anything other than stupid classes! "ms choi! Are you listening or are you already in mars? Ms choi!" My eyes shot open with realization that I had been day-dreaming in Mr Lee's class. , just to let you know, Mr Lee is the last person you would wanna mess with. "Yes? Mr Lee?" I said, smiling sheepishly at him. ' please do not give me detention' I willed in my head. ' just then the heavenly bells of dismissal rang."bye mr lee" I sang as I skipped out of room, adding fuel to his fire.
     "Emm emm yeah." I mumbled as I sipped my hot chocolate, just as I felt a hard knock on my head." Yah!!" I turned and shout at jae young. She glare at me and ask " don't you have to go home soon? Your parents will scream at you if you are late and I am sure that you do not want that." I rolled my eyes at her a sulked,' such a goody two shoes...' My train  of thoughts got interrupted by the ringing bells of the door. " welcome" jae young sang as she bowed over the counter. I looked up to find a guy with perfect and flawless features with nicely dyed blond hair, standing in front of me. His face showed no signs of emotion as looked back and forth between me and jae young. We stared at his perfect face in awe till he spoke "Where do i place my order?"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello all!!
 
Thank you for reading! 
I hope that you don't find it boring..Please give me suggestions if you have!
I will update soon!! ^^